No rage chili?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No rage chili?

• I can’t seem to find the rage chili even though I’ve already got 2 eggs

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

You don’t “find it” actually. During battle, it gets filled up and once it’s filled, only then can you use it.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@datguygamer He means he (can’t see) the rage chilli on screen so he can’t fill it.

@titus-tan
    to receive the rage chilli, you only have to play South Beach-3. Try to play that level.

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer I guess us old timers have no idea what’s going on anymore…I was thinking the reference was to the purchasable Golden Chili

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@titus-tan if your wondering about the chilli that can be found in the nest you have to buy the golden chilli to get it in your nest

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@titus-tan You’ll have to be more specific than that. What chili are you referring to? The normal red chili or the Golden Chili?

@christian-cosgrove
    @pointless Honestly the way he worded it, it can mean both.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

He said he already has two eggs, so he’s certain to already have played South Beach-3. We can exclude that.

There is a Golden Chili you can purchase. It instantly gives you a free Rage Chili to use when starting a battle.

There is also the normal Rage Chili, which fills up either by giving the birds Veggie Cakes, or by battling. Being attacked by a pig will increase the meter by 5%, attacking a pig will increase it by 10%. Once the meter is full, you can use a Rage Chili.

If you cannot see the Chili on the bottom of the battle screen at all, that is a bug to be reported to Rovio.

jerome hero
    @jeromehero

I have the same problem. No rage chili on screen, two Eggs already have, but if I run automatic play, it use invisible chili !
    what email to report bug ?

(maybe it is because I buy gold chili before I could use it
    or because south beach 3 is no more available, after some update)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jeromehero Contact Rovio Support. Go to their website and try the “Submit a Request” option.

;)
    @winkwink

Side note – using LC’s to get golden rage chili is one of the most worthwhile expenditures you can make…

jerome hero
    @jeromehero

Hohohooho! I wrote request and they reply me and repair my saved game. So I have now chilli , thanks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No rage chili?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.