The Next Epic Event: Easter

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: Easter

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 219 total)
  • Replies
  • abcdefg
    @abcdefg

also I just want to say that even though the class will not be very good 6K Mastery is good enough for me at Lvl 31. For everyone who is 50/12 mastery will be useless for all classes except for the new ones

Pointless
    @pointless

So you think that Elite Knight will be treated as entirely new class that will have to be brought up to M12? Most of us believe it will be an upgraded class that will retain the Mastery of your current Knight. Rovio will be making a huge mistake if you are right…no one in their right mind is going to grind all 30 potential Elites from the beginning all over again, they will just quit (even though for us with all M12s it is just a Snout thing).

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@pointless- I agree with you about the Elite Knight that will retain the Mastery of your current Knight. If it will not retain the Mastery of your current Knight, it will be useless and it will probably be fixed in the next event as you posted a picture that there will be elite versions of all the classes.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If Rovio thinks I’m going to re-grind all 30 of my classes to M12, they are very sorely mistaken, because that’s just not happening. It took a lot of effort to get all of my classes to M12, and I’ll quit before I do that again.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@graugeist, @pointless

Rovio answered on Twitter: the elite shares the same base as the original and thus the same mastery rank.

And to be honest, even if it was necessary to make progress the elite, it would not be difficult. We already possess all the classes in the rank 12, thus the elite shall progress fast in the Dojo… A good reason for spending my almost 1 million of snouthlings…

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

@graugeist Rovio gotta make people spend $$$ on that LCs somehow!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So Rovio made a way to make weapons more powerful (enchantment), made ways to make your anvil and potion pot powerful (by upgrading them since the game launch), made a way to make the Golden Pig Machine better and now they have made a way to make the classes even better (even though we already had Elite and Master class medals earlier before being replaced by Mastery). So now the only thing left is the Wheel of Fortune (as far as I’m not forgetting anything else left to upgrade).

How about upgrading your Wheel of Fortune from Wood to Gold and then to Diamond? It can either:

a) Give you two free re-rolls (Diamond), one free (Gold)
    b) Better chance at getting the most valuable prize from the wheel (whatever it may be).

So? What do you guys think?

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@datguygamer- Your idea is good and I want it to happen without spending $$ on lucky coins.

@grimmjow- I am glad that you said that it will retain the mastery of your regular Knight. If it didn’t, rovio would be out of their mind big time

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@grimmjow – while I could grind up to 12, I just won’t. So it’s good that Rovio confirmed that Mastery carries over.

@datguygamer
    – your wheel automatically upgrades based on your highest level reached. We still spin Diamond when a new season starts, even though nobody could have reached Diamond. You just need to get to Diamond in the first place. And really, it’s not like there are that many Banner Sets to chase. Getting marginally better emblems / flags / tops doesn’t do anything.

Pointless
    @pointless

It’s not really about us with all M12s, but imagine if you were just starting out and faced the very daunting task of 60 classes to grind out. I don’t think anyone would want to do this and would therefore quit the game…glad Rovio has recognised this and will introduce Elites accordingly.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist Dude, I meant ANY wheel! Say, you just finished an event and you got your chance to spin the wheel. Based on my idea above, you’ll be able to re-roll your wheel (based on what level it is) without wasting Friendship Essences OR get that 6000K Mastery for all birds grand prize as your chance to get such may get higher. I was NOT talking about just the Arena wheel. That “gold” and “diamond” I mentioned was just a metaphor as to how your anvil and pot gets upgraded; first gold and then diamond. I was not talking about the leagues with same names. :/

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Oh, OK, that’s a little clearer, although it won’t do much for me.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist Why is that? Since you’re an arena person, you’ll get higher points from the wheel easily based on my idea above.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Everybody I face and compete with in Arena will have the same improved wheel.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

I agree with @graugeist. If the wheel is 250 points for a 3 star victory in a normal match, and if the wheel is improved by double, then it will just be 500 points. Everybody will have double points and it won’t do anything other than putting more space between players. On the other hand, if somebody does not have the improved wheel and does not want to spend $$$ on the lucky coins to buy it, then it will be better for the other players in the arena. If the improved wheel is there it will just make people spend more money on the game which is not what we want. Venomous and Mana sets have caused that because now everyone wants them and are spending lucky coins on them. The sets you get from the golden pig machine are based on luck and the amount of tries that you make. If there are going to be better wheels, Rovio will probably make them a lucky coin thing as they want to make money

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist Maybe I’m just thinking wrong but I don’t think the wheel “upgrades”. It’s the Golden Pig that upgrades. After every season and every week, the wheel is what league you were but your Golden Pig stays whatever max league it reached.

While the wheel does “improve” (improve is not upgrade necessarily) with each league (ie the points, Shards and Snoutlings) but it doesn’t stay that way. Whenever you are demoted or start a fresh league, your wheel also starts fresh. But you can still roll Diamond League items even when you’re in Wood League the next season.

@abcdefg
    Here’s the thing: I understand what you mean but notice that almost all upgrades in the game are with Lucky Coins as it’s the most valuable currency. However, if they do decide on upgrading the wheel ever, they can make it an event prize. If you succeed, you can win them for free but if not, you can later purchase them from the shop (just like the classes).

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@daytuygamer- I agree with you. I’ll put that in the suggestions thread later.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

The event starts in 45 hours. Everyone who is lvl 15/3 get ready to see trouble. Everyone who is 30/5 get ready to see a balenced event. Everyone who is 50/12 get ready to see a really easy campaign event. Seems like it will start at 7:00 on March 16th

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@abcdefg — The event starts at the same moment for everyone, so saying 7:00 without a time zone, not to mention AM/PM (although you might be using a 24 hr clock) is meaningless.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Ok whatever @mnvlan2 PTZ 7 am

Pointless
    @pointless

Not to mention it won’t be March 16th…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

It will be if you added 2 extra Leap Days to February, Feb 30 & Feb 31… :D

Atom
    @atom

ETA: There was something on Twitter about being able to choose the Elite vs Regular classes that I tried to post, but it didn’t seem to work. Oh well.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

24 hours left…or less. Can’t wait to do it. I’ve never gotten any of the classes as an event prize, so this will be really tough. I assume that this will be very competitve for the Level 50s…

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Mabye 14 hours now

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: Easter

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.