The Next Epic Event: Easter

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: Easter

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 219 total)
  • Replies
  • Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Currently there’s a button for the Knight where you will (presumably) be able to switch to the elite version once it’s unlocked. If you go to Red > Knight there’s a button next to the little info button in the bottom right corner of the screen to switch to the elite version.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

thanks for the info @jadebacon…maybe 12 hours left…haven’t been keeping track of the time really.

Pointless
    @pointless

Really @abcdefg ? Humourous :)

@jadedbacon
    thanks, just looked at that… makes me even more convinced that Elite Knight is going to be a useless upgrade to an already useless class

Anonymous

Just met Elite Knight in the Arena from a computer generated opponent.

Screenshot_2016-03-18-01-55-25.png

Yes the stats are very low. Red had his default sword and shield equipped, the first items for him in the game.

Anonymous

Here’s an Elite Knight with semi-decent items:

Screenshot_2016-03-18-02-04-49.png

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Doesn’t sound conclusive considering the disparity in both player power levels…..

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Looks like EK Protect is unchanged, but it’s not clear whether the Attack is any better.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

It’s beginning to look like this Elite Knight might just be a cosmetic change. Hope I’m wrong on this one.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So I started this event and looked at the details. My Knight deals 1252 damage at M12. Elite Knight deals 1377 damage and that’s it. There’s no other changes. But I do not know whether the damage listed is for Mastery 12 or not. I think it is.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So it seems like a 10% increase in power then.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So Elite Knight is uh, a bit pointless for us maxed out players but helpful for the new ones but a new upgrade isn’t what I’ll throw away.

Pointless
    @pointless

Yup. pretty useless to say the least…at M12, regular Knight deals 1420, Elite Knight 1562, so just a 10% increase, nothing else as all.

Oh wait, a fancy new hat! How could I forget that?

Anonymous

Anyone else unable to see their event leaderboard? It’s just “fetching scores” endlessly for me…

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Got in the event, looked at the EKnights stats… sighed… played for 10 minutes until i ran out of stamina, 0/5 of the egg pails or whatever it’s called…

Fun event, can’t wait to go through this 30 times over the next 5 years.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Can we explain to me how are done the calculations ? I was never interested in it to there and apparently I am lost.

I thought that we have to calculate as this :

(Basic attack of the class*(1+10 %*rank mastery) + attack of the weapon)*(1+% bonus attacks by legendary set)

If I takes the example of my Knight with legendary set dragon (attack + 330, no bonus attacks), I have :

( 486 * (1+10%*12) + 330) * (1+0%)
    What gives me 1.399.

However with this configuration I have :

– In Red : 888 next to the sword
    – In the nest by remaining pressed on Red : 1.022 for his main attack

Can we explain to me ? I am French, thus if you could restart my example to give me the good formula, it would be simpler.

Furthermore, when we remain pressed on the Elite Knight in the event, I have a main attack of 486. Exactly the same basic attack as my current Knight. Thus where from comes the improvement ?

Thank you

Pointless
    @pointless

Well, I won’t say no to a 10% increase to a useful class, like Paladin, but for most of them, yes, really not worth much but the diversion.

btw, does anyone have Ronin? Is there any difference at all between him and Elite Knight?

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@pointless i’m curious about that too (regarding the ronin). Maybe this is just Rovios way of bridging the gap between the people who got Ronin/Archmage/Moon Priestess/Corsair and those who didn’t? If that’s the case then there’ll be only 4 of these elite events. Way too early to tell though.

I’m just disappointed that they didn’t use this opportunity to make the Knight more useable. Even with the boost he doesn’t come close to competing with the Paladin, and still below Samurai/Stone Guard.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Here’s the thing: I have Archmage and that is a 10% increase in damage just like the other “promotion” based classes. So, if all Elite versions are just the upgrades of normal headgears by 10%, then the Elite Mage will also be 10% attack bonus aka same as that of the Archmage; the only difference will be how different the headgear looks.

Basically this is an upgrade to existing classes on a global scale instead of being limited to specific platforms and/or specific regions as I remember a lot of people were unhappy and complained to Rovio on Facebook when some got specific class upgrades but others didn’t.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Anybody can explain me ?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Elite Knight is just the 10% bump that Ronin got? That’s completely worthless and unplayable.

Elite Knight needed a much higher bump, like 30%.

It’s really too bad that Rovio didn’t take this opportunity to “fix” Knight and balance him against Samurai and the other competitive birds.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I’m playing the event but when I check on the leaderboards, it keeps spinning and saying “fetching leaderboard scores…”

I sure hope there isn’t an issue and they’re actually keeping track of my scores.. I’ll be Miffed if it finally connects and I start with ZERO.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@poptimus @dragonofheart73 — I am also just seeing the endless leaderboard loading wheel spinning. Has anyone actually seen a leaderboard?

@roviobeni

Forgot to mention that I did a hard close and shutdown my device; still stuck. Next step is to uninstall, send a support request, etc.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mvnal2 Does the event leaderboard not loading even matter? You can play the campaign just fine and that’s the more important bit.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Are you kidding me ? All of you speak about number but anybody can answer me about formula ?

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Ok, now I am much less happy about this event. I thought they were going to fix Knight or AT THE VERY LEAST give him a 30% increase. Mabye I will just play to get the mastery, not the points. IF there are going to be 30 of these useless class events, then I can get 180K mastery for all birds.

@pointless- the comment that I made about Elite Knight was BEFORE the event. I thought they were going to FIX Knight, and 10% does not make Knight a better class. USELESS ClASS…was saving up my stamina drinks so that I could get the class, but now they are just a waste. At least I can get more points. Not really a dead board but I am 1st with 1000 points, and 2nd has 975. This event is COMPLETLY USELESS to those who are 50/12 and get nothing but snouts they can farm in minutes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: Easter

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.