The Next Epic Event: Easter

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: Easter

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 219 total)
  • Replies
  • abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Stop posting things in the wrong threads!!!!THERE IS ALREADY A BUGS THREAD!!!WE DO NOT NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER!!!THIS IS NOT GOING TO TURN INTO A BUGS THREAD!!!Please post everything in the correct threads.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

and also @grimmjow I know how much dammage Knight does at Level 1, Rank 1. I memorized it when I began the game. 26 dammage is how much Knight does.

So @grimmjow 115% of Rank 1, Level 1 is 26 dmg. so the question is

n+15%=26 and n is equal to the ammount of dammage(rounded). I think it is 23 for the number, so everybody who is trying to help @grimmjow just to tell you 115% of Red dammage at Rank 1, Lvl 1 is 26

Pointless
    @pointless

@abcdefg this thread and this Event is not just for you. Funny enough, all of us at 50/12 are still able to compete in this for Elite Knight, and most of us will, simply to collect what is offered. Most of us have classes (ALL classes) for completion, but this certainly does not mean we use them, by why should this preclude us from obtaining them?
    We are just lamenting what Rovio offers (or doesn’t) in these, so please curb your arrogance.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@abc – I don’t think you’re in any position to offer any advice to anybody of higher level / mastery than what you’ve achieved to date.

I sorely doubt that any of the 50/12s are burning stamina or LCs on this event.

As what we post doesn’t concern you, you should simply ignore it.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

I know that @pointless @graugeist I was just shocked when I saw that after all these comments about “useless snoutlings instead of good mastery”(@graugeist). And graugeist my username is NOT @abc.

I actually thought that there might be some good use to Knight class after all. I think they are doing this because there will be higher mastery cap(probably 13 or 14). t This Elite Knight is basically a Knight at your level and mastery level (regular dammage), but one mastery rank higher. They might make it 100K or 150K mastery points to get to the next mastery level. This Elite Knight will be a free pass to Rank 13 (if they create it) and save a lot of grinding(even though it will still go up to whatever is the current highest rank).

I edited my last post so that anyone else(or new players) who look at your comments about my “arrogance” will think that your replies to this thread are just a bunch of Baloney:D

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@grimmjow — Have to confess I didn’t read all of your last post, and just noticed that you asked if you can post Excel files.
    Yes, I think you can if you copy them as a picture to your album.
    However, I think the topic of strength of birds should really be in it’s own thread. You can start one yourself.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I still have not been able to see my leaderboard. Is anyone else still having that problem too?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade Yes, it’s a new bug. As of the new update, you cannot get the Shadow Steps set. That’s what I said.

Anonymous

@datguygamer Oh ok. I guess in my mind you were implying that it had been around a while. Silly me. :P

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer how do you know you can’t get Shadow Steps? It still shows in the GP information as available.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley The same way people found out that the Arena Golden Pig Machine once bugged out and didn’t give the Valiant Set, Blessed Set and Angry Set. By using Lucky Coins and seeing that all Set Items were repeated except for those two. The part where it shows available is just a list giving you an idea as to how many sets each bird has and their abilities. The machine is now bugged and the Piercing Set items are missing.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer OK sorry you had to find out the hard way. I’d swap you one of my sets for a honey pot, which I haven’t seen since I was level 47 a very long time ago.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@gabe-nestor

I also still can’t see the leader board (just says loading) and therefore can’t even see how many medals I’ve won.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley After I leveled up to 41, I got all Level 43 sets of all birds except for Piercing Claw and Piercing Needle during my 5X Rainbow Riot.

Currently, counting individually, there are a total of 46 set items obtainable from the normal Golden Pig Machine. How is it possible that I got all 44 items including some repeats but these two items never showed up? It can’t happen unless it’s a bug. Like I could have at least agreed if they were harder to find among all other items but neither of these two were given to me even once. It is definitely a bug. I have sent a ticket to Rovio. Let’s see what they have to say about it.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@kerravon, @mvnla2, @pointless, @graugeist

I was able to calculate and to find all the variables of the game.
    I am going to be able to establish a prototype on Excel.

At present, we cannot with certainty assert which power brings in more the Elite Knight. Indeed, even if we base ourselves on his main attack, his level and his mastery rank at an opponent seen in the arena, we miss data.
    We miss the level and the enchantement of its weapons.

I think I can share with you this prototype before we possessed this new upgrade. And when we shall have it, we can define exactly on which value the upgrade exercises an influence.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow So when are you providing the sheet?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@kerravon, @mvnla2, @pointless, @graugeist, @datguygamer,

I finalize this evening and tomorrow I shall find a way to load it ont the web to share it to those who will want it.
    On the other hand, already holding myself an Excel file being of use as database to all my games AB, did not create a new file but I incorporated it the simulator, in the tab AB Epic.

Tomorrow you will understand better, hoping that the file pleases you.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@grimmjow – we absolutely can, with complete certainty. Go pick Knight for Red, and see his attack. Now open the event. Press on Elite Knight, and see that the new attack is exactly 10.0% higher. Elite Knight is a reskinned Ronin, nothing more.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@graugeist

Sorry but for me it’s the same.
    In Red’s inventory, when I press Knight, I have 486.
    And when I go in event, I press Elite Knight, I have 486 too.
    Where do you find differents values ?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@grimmjow — If you want to make the Excel spreadsheet available as a spreadsheet, you can put a copy in Google docs and share the link on ABN.
    Also, it might be easier if you made a copy of the spreadsheet on your computer, and then deleted all the other tabs, so the file only has the AB Epic tab.
    Still think you should create a new thread instead of adding it to this one, since it really is a separate subject, and in a week people will have no idea to look here.

Anonymous

@grimmjow @roviobeni
    Sounds like you’ve got a similar bug to me. Your knight does more than 486 damage when you actually use him, right? Check what it says his damage is when you’re in your nest, but on the screen that shows all five birds. For me, that’s where I see his REAL damage number. (Same is true for all my birds/classes at the moment, actually.)
    ETA: When I check Elite Knight’s damage stat in the event screen, I’m also not seeing the 10% damage increase that others do.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@poptimus
    Yes, the value attack of class in inventory is the value attack without mastery bonus. And I know that the real value can be show on the nest.

But yet, the Elite Knight is like a class in inventory for Red with Dragon Set : 486. I think we need to wait. I think it’s a bug because elite and normal class have the same mastery rank (twitt of Rovio). So if the value without mastery bonus is the same, where elite have more power ?

@mvnla2
    : Yes, I will create a new topic. And no problem to share my entire file. We will can enjoy it.

Pointless
    @pointless

1420 + 10% = 1562

2016-03-20-13-54-50.jpg
    2016-03-20-13-54-15.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I can certainly confirm as respect to @pointless screenshots. Elite Knight is indeed just a 10% buff in attack and nothing more. My Knight at Level 41 has an attack power of 1281 and Elite does 1409. 1281 + 10% of 1281 (which is 128.1)= 1409.1 (approx 1409 which the game shows). @grimmjow I think your game has a problem.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer, @pointless,

Yes, like I sayed : my game is bugued.
    So, in fact it is not 10 % besides the coefficient of class (115 % + 10 %) but 10 % applied to the coefficient (115 % * 110 %).
    The life does not benefit from the coefficient of class for the normal. Do you think that the life of the elite will also be 10 % in more ?

Do you think that if i uninstall and reinstall my game, values should be fixed ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: Easter

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.