The Next Epic Event: Easter

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: Easter

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 219 total)
  • Replies
  • KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@datguygamer
    I get exactly what grimmjow gets. I think a lot of us have exact the same bug. We can’t see the proper information for the Elite Knight.

It may depend on OS. I am running on iOS.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

One question, what type of “Knight” class do you people have?

I think if you have the Ronin upgrade there is no difference in power between that and the new Elite upgrade.
    It is also probably this reason why Rovio have made it so you can switch between the Elite version and the version you had before; for those that already had an extra special upgrade on the class might want to go back to that since the power is the same as the Elite version but it is more “special” since it is not available to everyone.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@angryjohnny

Nope, I have the Normal Knight. I haven’t any special class (Ronin, Arcmage, Priest, etc…)

I’m on iOS and uninstall-reinstall the game change nothing.

jhcuartas
    @jasoncuartasg

I´m also having trouble with the leaderboard

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kerravon Maybe. I am on Android.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

@jasoncuartasg My leaderboard showed up the first time I checked after making my post on Friday, so it seems to be catching up for people with that problem. Have you been playing frequently since the event started?

Maybe it’s more due to my use of DU Speed Booster than changes in the game itself, but I haven’t had a single crash during a battle during this event. In almost every one of the previous mini-map events I lost a battle due to a crash at least once a day. Aside from other glitches, has anyone else noticed fewer freeze-ups or crashes during battles this time around?

That said, the game does crash on me pretty often after being forced to open the nest after logging in, but that’s really the only significant problem I’ve had so far.

jhcuartas
    @jasoncuartasg

@dahnlor it seems to be working since yesterday although i have not experienced crashes so far

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I just lost 2x 7 stam battles due to crashing out after they started. Not a happy camper.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

And that’s #3…

Not a happy camper.
    ____

OK, good spins, and I’m caught up at 15/15, so I don’t have to play until tomorrow morning when the next gate unlocks. Yay!

Josh
    @jmrexhau

I’m getting fed up. I three starred 20 straight levels in this event and not once did I get 450 medals. This is RIGGED!!!!!!! I should be in first place but I can always count on getting the lowest total on that wheel. Not to mention since the calendar of prizes came to be, I have won one legendary weapon on the golden piggy. This game is trying to get me to quit playing.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Play the 7 stam then. If you 3-star, it’s 75% chance to get the top prize.
    ____

Man, bad spins so far today, so I’m still at 30 items over 4.5 days to go.

Over 4.5 days, I’ll get 9 “free” items, so I’ll need to farm 21 items.

If I play 15 hours worth of stamina, I’ll have 60 stamina daily = 20 tries at the 3-stamina battle. I should win 60 stars with a 1/8 payout, so average 7.5 per day. In theory, I get the hat 3 days from now, and can coast to the finish.
    ____

For the rest of you, with 4.5 days to go, you should expect 31.5 items from the 3-star events plus 9 free items, so you should have no more than 40 items left to farm. If you have more than 40 to go, you’ll need to burn stamina, or play at night to make up the difference.

Josh
    @jmrexhau

That includes three 7 stamina spins. I’m up to 25 straight now. With four 5 stamina spins too.

burbman
    @burbman

Hey, does anyone know if the headgear upgrade will reset that class of Red back to One, or will he remain at his current level? I guess if nobody knows that would make this the 33 thousand snoutling question. :)

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Never do the 5s if you don’t have to. Only 7s or 3s.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@burbman Official word from Rovio is that it will not reset the mastery level.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

In a really good position after I lucked out with a lot of video rewards. Have all items fully obtained except for the last one. I have 3 of those collected from videos. Just 17 left to go after the gate opens.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Lucky you, I’ve only got 1 Easter Egg from the video. I can’t wait to try out this new Knight upgrade soon once I’ve obtained another 19 more Easter Eggs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got two more videos today. So I’m at 5 Easter Eggs now. Just need to wait for the gate to open; seriously 48 hrs is too much.

Why don’t we have an option to watch videos and open those damn gates? We have video offers for literally everything (well except for re-rolling the wheel), so why not these?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

The gates are locked to cap the number of Golden Castle runs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

They could very well just lock the Golden Cloud Castle itself (like they do) and it would still be okay and make sense. Not to mention, we need 55 stars for it to open anyway, so rather than have 48 hrs of arbitrary wait time, there should be just 24 hrs at a standard rate.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Do you use FE for get item ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Unlocked Elite Knight. Feels…underwhelming

Elite Knight

Elite Knight equipped

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

He’s the same as Ronin, so yeah, underwhelming. Tho I don’t get the push to grab Elite Knight so quickly – it’s more worth to save the Stam FE for getting to the Castle.

I spent 17 of my Stam to get the 10 LCs today. Still got about 15 items to go for the Knight.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

It’s really weird as something is wrong here. After equipping Elite Knight, if I switch to some other class, it shows a drop in 10% health and attack (health increases from 5223 to 5745 and attack from 1114 to 1225 while equipping EK). But when I tap and hold on other classes for info, they still have a higher attack power (as my tapping and holding on EK shows just 1409 attack while my Paladin shows 1503). What the hell is happening?

So if my Level 41 Elite knight still has a weaker attack stat than others, why is the number increasing from 1114 to 1225? Is there an explanation for this?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer,

Paladin has a coefficient class of 135 %, against a coefficient class of 126,5% for EK (115% coefficient class * 110% coefficient elite).

1.225 is your stat attack (sword icon) with elite coefficient : 1114 * 110%

Class Normal Paladin : 1114 * 135 % = on 1504.
    Class Elite Knight : 1225 * 115 % = on 1409 or 1114 * 126,5%

In fact, Knight < Ek < Paladin…

Thank you for having me to confirm that the elite brings 10 % to the life also.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: Easter

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.