Challenge Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@asen nice, but not sure if coins and pigs are intended reward. Maybe little compensation for such huge time/gems sink in challege run. Actualy gems OK, almost like we have in events, but time …

About secret prize for bronze and above I think its color name, I like it.

cuxdavide
    @davide

ok… i finish first, 10 legendary… 8 of them are upgrade for bots, 2 some weapons improvements… nothing else, at this point i prefer epic crates…

Asen_77
    @asen

I finished 11 this week and actually get 3xSparks – 2×1900 and 1×1850. Other were only upgrades. For 11-th place at Silver League I get 2xEpic and 8xRare. Lets see this week how the things will be gone :)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I get message “we are currently checking the scores” so don’t know if I have won something last week. But I. Had the 20th place bug 4 out of 6 days, so rewards won’t be much. Can’t start a new run either now. Also still waiting for the new update on Android.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I’ve got the same checking scores message. I have no idea what the prize will be.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

The update for Android is available in the playstore now :)))

Edit:

Installed the update but still the same message in the challenge run. Hold tight we are currently checking the scores. Big update 381mb!

gadom7
    @gadom7

when that information “we are currently checking the scores” will be change ???

Nothing change from the morning. I can’t collect my prize’s (if I got any) and I can’t finish daily challenge

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I’m not having that problem on mine.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@lewie4

Any word on when they might fix the bug on the Challenge runs?  It just keeps spinning and saying “checking scores”. Doesn’t really seem like it was worth it if we cannot get our prizes and we can’t make the daily challenges either because the challenge run isn’t available. I play on an IPad mini tablet.

Asen_77
    @asen

@aliaspbj Don’t wait here at the forum. Open case to the support team for your problem! I am playing on same device iPad mini and don’t have such a problem, so probably is something with your device! Did you update game to last version – 1.45.4…?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@aliaspbj

The team are working on it now. We hope to have something out soon, sorry for the inconvenience

moi
    @moifirst

@asen I assume you mean version 1.45.5

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

It’s not his device that’s causing this problem, I’m playing on Android phone with version 1.45.5.0 and have the same problem. Hope it will be fixed before the end of the day, else I can’t complete my daily challenges.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Another day another “remain” 20th, I am thinking “brexit” instead

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst I am on iOS device and my current version of the game is 1.45.4.0

Asen_77
    @asen

Today is strange day for me. In Challenge run I am into Wood league and playing with purple crown Devastator. Till now played 5 times ( one reload after dead with 10 Gems ) and my result today is no more then 100k without reload and before bonus from crown. Very strange result for me, as till now I have one time 400k without reload and every time till now get at least 150k. Today on every map I have big amount of flying and landing pigs and couldn’t survive more the three max four areas. Also at this moment I am currently 4 into leaderboard with 1,08 mil points.

moi
    @moifirst

@asen You’re right. I thought that the version numbers of Android and iOS were more or less in sync with each other.
    Apparently it is more less than more.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Still no fix for the challenge counting scores bug :(. Please get the challenge run out of the daily challenges!</p>

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

OK, I’ll let you take 1st place, even with not event bot, enjoy ;)
    So, atleast you can play event. Can you get rewards for event? Because I can’t, when I had this issue.

So many whitename people with red or green crown Devastator in the challenges, so this bug so huge, and affecting alot ppl? Also, sometime I have someone in my list on 20th place with 0 points …

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@papakarlo

Yes I can play the normal event, this is working fine. I’ve gained enough tokens to get drag strip…. It’s just the new challenge on the new island what is causing problems. From Monday till now I can’t play a run there anymore.

The screenshot you placed is probably from yesterday when I was using blaster for the wmt day. Today I’m playing with grapple again because he has more promo. 

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@deindiaan oh, you have a Grapple, and nice promoted, almost red! I bet you can gain more points yestarday (if needed) if you play him instead of your top green crown blaster. My Grapple wanished WMT in sight.

So strange, I can’t play challenge run till monday, from monday till now all ok. Actualy I was able to play, be the first in the list, but next day I got 20th place … Maybe they change something at monday, fixing problem for one players and unexpectedly hit anothers …

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@papakarlo

I’ve tried grapple yesterday with the wmt but wasn’t hitting enough so that’s why I’ve played with blaster.

I was also able to play challenge run till Monday, now only checking the scores and can’t get in anymore.

moi
    @moifirst

Just a post to get this topic higher up in the list, back to where it belongs.
    Note that any discussion about the (new) challenge run belongs here and NOT in (New) Challenge Run shortcut

moi
    @moifirst

Although the absence of a button to transform Devastator into a vehicle surely has negative aspects, there is also a positive side on it.
    You can play a Challenge Run more relaxed because you don’t have to worry about dodging things like falling monoliths or lava balls from WMT’s. Simply because you can’t dodge them.
    You can concentrate now entirely on the shooting.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

The secondary armament of devastator is not very useful, too bloody slow and limited in targeting capabilities

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.