Challenge Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 346 total)
  • Replies
  • Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I think that’s me done=- 2500 gems for stale, reheated content. It’s obvious that all serious development has stopped on this project.

Asen_77
    @asen

I think I get it how the rewords will work.

EA479F83-C93A-496E-99C4-4E3238E7EC96.jpeg

Probably at the end of the Challenge week you will have total 10 chest as reword. So idea is what type of chest you will get. Player should ends week in the highest possible league ( every day of the week player should finish day between 1-st and 10-th place ) for the highest possible type of chest – Legendary and Epic. If you finish every day between this numbers, you will go up and at the end of the week you will be in the top league, so depends on the place you finish this challenge at last day – Sunday, you will get the amount of chest for this position – 10 chest total. I can’t be sure but lets say that if you finish on 1-st place at Sunday ( not this week because as this event is starting in Tuesday, probably highest possible league will be 6-th for this week ) you should get 10 chest and they should be 4 Legendary and 6 Epic, which if this is true will be very good amount of chest that will cost more then 1800 Gems ( 10 Gold Crates open with Gems! ). So if you finish Sunday on place 2-3 you will get 3 Legendary and 7 Epic, place 4-6 player will get 2 Legendary and 8 Epic, 7-10 should be 1 Legendary and 9 Epic, and place over 11-20 should be only 10 Epic, which is also not bad at all. I will say if this is all true, real battle will be in Sunday. Won’t be any big problem if you play constantly to finish over level 10 during the week to go up into a league and to be in the top league at the end of the week with 1 or 2 reload of games which will cost 10+20 Gems for reload. But player have to play every day, because probably if you be under level 10 during the week will get you down with a league and you wont be able to get to the top at the end, and most you can be will be 5-th league, which probably will gave combination between Epic and Rare probably. And as we know that Legendary is giving overpower mostly, will be very good reward to finish in good position in Sunday and to get one overpower for a week or even more from Challenge run and Events.

@lewie4
    please correct me if I am not correct at some point :). So this is looking like a good Challenge, just opportunity to use different bots will be better, and not to play only with Devastator.

cuxdavide
    @davide

hope 2500 is definitive, not 2500 every week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are 7 leagues, now we are at the first, blue egg, better league mean better crates, blu egg have common and uncommon crates, i think higher leagues will have rare, epic and legendary crates

Asen_77
    @asen

@davide 100% this will be only one time to open the area and won’t be spend every week.

@lewie4
    One more question – Did the position during the week ( Monday to Saturday ) gave any other benefits than going up into the leagues?

CougRon
    @cougron

Well, I’m out for at least two or three months to get the gems unless I have to spend them on something else. I see there is a new character about to pop up and I can never collect enough tokens on new character weeks so I’m often forced to buy and the game does not sell the new bots cheap.  There is the option to buy the gems direct but I haven’t seen anything to justify spending $50.00. ugh.

@lewie4   When is the new jungle region going to unlock for free? Players should not be required to spend a ridiculous amount of gems just to unlock this new region. We should be allowed to unlock the jungle region for free, even if we have to wait several days, or more, in order for the region to become unlockable for free.

Asen_77
    @asen

Second league winning price

D48FBA6D-373A-44AC-B16A-4225C67F45B0.jpeg

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I tried it. Played for a bit but Devastator moves soooo slow and with so little to shoot at and no vehicle mode to move quickly through the numerous parts of nothing, around area five I fell asleep. Woke up twenty minutes later to find the run done and now I’m languishing in last place by a large margin.

One other change with this update: Shotgun Pigs are back.

Asen_77
    @asen

One more thing – if you finished less then level 10 during the week, you will remain into current league, you won’t go step down!

Docker Rocker
    @darthvader2091

@lewie4 I agree with @jimmy-necessary

Please Fix This

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@davide the 2500 is a one off price for access to the new location and unlimited access to the challenge run.

@jimmy-necessary
    we may look into decreasing the cost in the future but there are no immediate plans to do this.

@sntrooper
    Devastator should have had his speed increased. If he hasn’t or if he requires a bigger boost, we can do that!

@asen
    your exactly right! Each day you climb leagues to access better weekly rewards. The league and position in the final day will determine what rewards you get. Position doesn’t matter greatly as long as you finish in the top half.

The only bit you got wrong was related to rewards, “2-3 you will get 3 Legendary and 7 Epic” the real prize for 2-3 in Energon is 7 Legendaries and 3 Epics! (Along with another secret prize for hitting each league above stone!)

cuxdavide
    @davide

@lewie4 you mean there is a special reward if somebody finish at first place every day of the week?

and another question: if in the daily run there are only 6 player, the first 3 pass to the next league or all 6 cause they are in the first 10 places?

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 What are names of different leagues?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@davide There is a special reward for reaching certain leagues, not specifically coming in 1st place. Right now I think it is the top 10 but I will have to check abou that

@asen
    Ice, Wood, Stone, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Energon

Phillips
    @phillips

Wish I read this before I spent gems opening the area. I have buyer’s remorse not only do I not understand what the rewards are (or how they work with the different leagues) but after spending 2500 gems to unlock the area I now have to spend gems to do more than 3 runs. Also Lewie said they may look to decrease the cost in future. Maybe by then might know how it works.

Phillips
    @phillips

I’ll also add only being able to use Devastator is very much a low light. There are other characters I have spent time upgrading and promoting who I would much rather use.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Pretty disappointed in this. Devastator is really slow, and it’s a never ending run where it seems like the whole point is to kill Devastator as many times as possible so that you have to spend as many gems as possible.

I’ll do this (a little) until I see what the rewards are, and if it’s lame, I won’t waste my time with it.

cuxdavide
    @davide

1. 2500 gems is forever and you can win 10 legendary crates every week… not bad

2. during the week you don’t need to spend gems if you rank in the first 10 positions

3. can suggest to dev. to open the area by spend pigs for unlock drag strip and 2500 gems only for unlock the run

4. i’d like also a little bonus for every run done, like the spark run, every new run more points or something like that, a reward for who play more

5. should be interesting if we can see the stats of the other partecipant in the game, like total rank, level of the bot, total pigs killed… just for curiosity, by tapping on the nicknames

CD
    @bartiedog

Wow!  After reading all the comments,  i think i will save my gems.  Should have let us in for free and then if we want to keep on playing after 3 runs, do the buy in for additional runs.

CD
    @bartiedog

Also, it looks like they misunderstood the suggestions for making the game better

Asen_77
    @asen

If you play constantly every day in events and get all daily tasks and everything, there is for sure 100 gems income every day. So 2500 gems are not that much, just a constant play :)

moi
    @moifirst

Here are the prizes for league 3 (the stone league)

It is a little bit strange (not to say totally weird) that if you end up at position 11-20 you’ll get 9 rare items and 1 uncommon item. Logically thinking it would be the other way around.

Another strange thing I’ve noticed is that even when you shoot the flying pigs, the health (=hearts) of your bot (Devastator) is going down.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

New challenge run have a big problem. Today, after more than 40min playing last recharge, many recharging inside run for gems after deaths I was second in the list with like 500k+ points. At the end of run I has problem with internet. But game saved my score. All was OK, till I try to get 1st place and open run to buy 4th run for gems – list refreshed and my score without last run!!! (200k+) And OFCOURSE NO LAST RECHARGE!!!

So, I wasted more then 40min my life, playing SUPER SLOW bot, many gems for recharging deaths from shotguners, hiding somewhere, unreachable for Devastator (like under his road, in the pig city) and one of 3 free runs …

Better I’ll back play weekly events, atleast even you suddenly have problems with internet, game save your score localy, and update list later. I dont understand, why challenge run don’t have this from start.

UPDATE

To clear this situation I made 1 more run and boom – I got my lost scoress!!! I made like 20 refreshes before this run and nothing changing in the leaderboard, and all was ok with internet. Scores back just right after next run. I happy guys.

Thanks rovio/exient for thinking about us and our scores during making new content!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, so:

1.  what’s the upside of unlocking the new area?

2. what’s the downside of not unlocking the new area?

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst As it seems on the picture is a mistake and correct should be opposite! What updates you use on Devastator? I try different and thing Explosive Rounds is best for Challenge run for me!

About heart of health – there is some shoot against you that are not seen and unfortunately shoots from land pigs and flying pigs are crazy strong against Devastator. Also when screen is zoomed there is no view in about 40-50% of the screen and most of the time is not possible to see new flying pigs that are arriving and shooting against you. But this is part of the game :)

@lewie4
    I have another question – Do we expect levels to become harder in upper league? Are they supposed to have more targets and opponents that will shoot against us?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.