Challenge Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

• Many new things

3B263D67-E3F8-4C7F-9BFB-CE9A66041220.jpeg

New Area and new Challenge run are costing 2500 Gems!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

New Area unlock

2151E923-D785-408B-B80D-7AFACA1B1194.jpeg

New area view

BFE5B49F-ADC0-47B1-BF49-490BE4D9FA99.jpeg

This challenge run is endless and when you die you have to reload with gems to continue. At this moment only Devastator can be use!

Here is view inside

CEF23149-EF33-440E-9B4C-D161A6EE4A97.jpeg

Lewie4
    @lewie4

Enjoy!

Feel free to post any feedback or issues below

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Wow, 2500 gems??? Seriously??? It’s not even a new area, it’s a another reheat (like the mines that were taken from the Spark run).

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I noticed the following changes:

• Missile silos fire continuously if you shoot down missiles fast enough (Grimlocks, Ratchet and Hound etc. are useful)
    • Finished missions don’t have green glowing ball anymore. Instead the ball stays purple and the beam just disappears
    Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I see the “mystery damage” is back- the bot takes damage even though there is nothing on screen….

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

So the Challenge Run is “how can we make the Spark Run more boring…”

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 One problem with new update – mission towers doesn’t become green when mission is done. They are sitting purple as the mission is in progress!

And one more question – Challenge run is a weekly challenge? Is it on the same way as the events – Friday tru Wednesday? Also is this leaderboard is going to reset every day or will be going on the whole week?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@grimlockdown @asen Thanks for reporting the issues with mission towers. I’ve passed that info along to the development team.

@asen
    Challenge run is weekly (Monday -> Sunday). Leaderboards will reset daily as players are promoted to higher leagues. Rewards are given after the final day is completed based on final position and league.

Any other questions or comments are welcome

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 Thanks for answer. Here is few more questions:

1. How can we open other windows with more bots and are this windows are for other bots?

2. Can we use other bot then Devastator?

3. Is there any limit of reloading after three times are played or just will be increase of the gems price? First reload is 10 Gems.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@asen

1. Right now it is not possible but we have plans to open then over time.

2. In the future, yes! but not currently.

3. I believe there is no limit and but the price will increase each refresh

cuxdavide
    @davide

woooowwww thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poncho
    @poncho

It’s a waste of 2500 gems.  As far as I can tell, there is no upside to this addition.  The challenge is endless, a drain on gems, and unwinnable.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Sounds like a hard no for me at 2500 gems.

Asen_77
    @asen

For sure price of this 2500 Gems will be returned as gems, sparks, and other updates of Bots. And this is something new in the game, so this amount of gems are not that big. Hope in the future to have opportunity to use other bot. Only one bad with Devastator is his low armour, but this is part of the game :)

New area is already at Sparks run!

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

2500 gems…that’s…a grind…

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@Asen, I guess it isn’t obvious to me that the prizes will be worth it.   Is there an explanation somewhere of what you can win and how to win them?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Not to mention, the game doesn’t even explain the prizes. In the leaderboard menu, all I see are vague icons with numbers that I don’t know the meaning of.

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 What are the prices? How can we read this table with numbers?

One more question – Do we have any points from targets, or we just save our selfs from been shoot?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@datguygamer This is good feedback. I’ll pass this along to the team but I’ll give a quick explanation of the rewards (and icons) below

@fortressmaximus
    We’re looking to improve the in-game visualisation of possible rewards but I’m happy to explain them for now!

Each Challenge Run week starts on a Monday and ends on a Sunday.

Every day you have the chance to move up a league. You can go up a league by finishing in the top half of the players. Every League has a different chest as a reward.

The league and position you end the week in will match the rewards that you get. The icons in the rewards panel on the final day will reflect the rewards you will receive.

The icons are the same that appear in the crates screen and represent the quality of items (including accessories, coins, gems, spark, overpowers, new characters etc)

Hopefully this clears up any confusion

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@asen “What are the prices? How can we read this table with numbers?” I’m not sure what you’re referring to?

You recieve points for destruction and distance, so try and destroy as much as possible!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4 What do you mean by “quality”? Like I see vaguely bluish icons. What quality is that?

Actually NVM, I know how the rewards work now after paying attention to crate qualities.

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 If I finish 3 times 5-th, 2 times 4-th and one time 3-rd and 2nd, what this mean? Am I going to get for all this places different amount of chest and at the end of the week I will receive lets say total amount of 15 chest from all this places that I took? At this moment I am third at my board and shows me that I will go up to next egg. At which level I will get next egg? Over the third place or even lower? Does this egg will reset every week, or I will keep my eggs for the next week challenge?

moi
    @moifirst

What happens if you don’t play for one or more days? Will you be degraded automatically?
    And what happens when a new week starts? Do you have to start from scratch or from the league you ended the previous week?

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@lewie4, thanks for trying to explain.   I haven’t unlocked the area yet, so I can’t see anything in game that explains what it even is.  Given the very high price of admission,  I’ll wait.  Sounds like a “live” competition where the rewards are chests?  Sounds like a huge time and gem commitment that pays off in more useless sunglass/hat upgrades.  Still passing for now.  Should have had a free trial run first or at least a better description somewhere.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.