Challenge Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • Egrimlock lover
    @egrimlock-lover

How do you even get the challenge run it like 3500 gems

RizDub
    @rizdub

Okay, could someone explain why my Devastator is able to get through the first area just fine (maybe losing a single heart if I’m unlucky), but mysteriously gets pummeled to death within seconds of entering the second area??

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@rizdub because level difficulty increasing every lvl, till stay constant after ~100k points and this is a problem. Should be increase all the time, so will be no those eternity runs from morning to sleep, spending no any gems.

@rizdub Probably a bug that has to be fixed.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@nemesis-hot-rod it’s not a bug. Almost every level has comcentrated pigs at start. So + increasing difficulty = pummeled to death.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I set it running the other night, laid it on the table with my stylus set, and just let it go. A couple of hours later, when it finally ended, I had over 2 Million points.

I have come to tell you all that since I predicted Cyclonus coming to Angry Birds Transformers, I may or may not be a psychic.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

@nemesis-hot-rod please stop spamming the forum

I’m not spamming, I only did it TWICE.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@vabeachguy will be a new term soon: “Stylus-cheater” :D

John : “How the heck this guy made so high score spent zero gems?”

Peter : “Stylus-cheater probably” :)

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@papakarlo

lol It actually doesn’t happen very often, I think the game must not send as many WMTs on some runs, because if they were there, it would surely kill me sooner.

I’ve actually found my tablet will go to sleep after a few minutes, even with the stylus on it. So I have to hit the power button to wake it up. Before waking it up, I can remove the stylus, then wake it up and it will keep going as if the stylus was still there… even though it isn’t.

I normally don’t bother with this aspect of the game, now that gold crates are essentially worthless. But after a few days of doing a few runs per day, without spending any gems, I’m on level 30 of this stupid ‘war’ thing. So I’ll do this until I reach level 50, then give it a rest for a couple of months.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

All last week, I did a challenge run (each day), and each day I was the ONLY player listed in ‘Todays League’, so I won each day regardless of what my score was.

This idiot ‘war’ thing must really be destroying participation.

moi
    @moifirst

Since a couple of days I’m having trouble doing a challenge run. After I’ve selected a character and click on the Play Event button I only see less than a second the Deceptihogs logo, after which the apps crashes.
    Using Android settings (I’m using Bluestacks) I stop the  app (and sometimes also removed and reinstalled it) but the crashing issue persists.

The only way is/was to not stop the app, but just reopen it, which worked the first days. Only today the crashing issue remains still present.
    The only way to run the Challenge Run now is a combination of both methods, i.e. first stop, remove and reinstall ABT and then after the first crash reopen the app.

But I don’t know if this will be futile in the future too. Besides that, it is very annoying and time consuming. Possible cause maybe the latest update 2.3.1.1 (Android) ???

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@moifirst I’m running the latest version of ABT (v2.3.1.1] on iPadOS and I haven’t had any problems. So it’s probably an Android issue – or some resource limitation on older devices (or older versions of Bluestacks).

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown
    Maybe it is indeed a Bluestacks issue, although I didn’t have this problem before v.2.3.1 of ABT. So I’m doubting it.
    Btw I’m running Bluestacks 4.130 (emulating Android 7.1.2) which always was functioning fine until now.
    I think that I have to wait for the next ABT update and see if this problem still is present.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst I have same problem. Playing from Android. Started after Spark run update.

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Same here but on ipad.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Working fine here on an iPad Air 2

moi
    @moifirst

@exientgreg
    Although the reactions are diverse, there is for several players a problem with the Challenge Run after the last update of the game. Can this issue be fixed?

BarbieB
    @barbieb

I’m having the same issue on Kindle Fire

ABT
    @abt

@moifirst I see this problem on Android (I’m on Android 10) occasionally, definitely more so w/ the latest update. But, it only happens about 1 out of 3 times (usually the FIRST Challenge Run of the day). After it crashes (or sometimes it just hangs in the Autobot/Decepticon logo), I just restart the game and the next time seems to run fine. At least it does not use up one of my slots when this happens.

@barbieb

(In my DevilArtemis Perfect Cell impression)

How do you play Angry Birds Transformers on an Amazon Kindle Fire— you know what? Never mind.

Pako
    @pako

I am also experiencing crashes at starting, they are random. Four days ago it crashed several timed in a row and I gave up. Today it crashed once and then it started fine, yesterday it was fine. I am on a Galaxy A10 runnning the latest iteration of android.

moi
    @moifirst

Although the app is still often crashing at the start of a run, I prefer this over crashing after a long time playing, which is even more frustrating (spend a lot of time for nothing). This latter issue seems to have been resolved (, at least I didn’t encounter it during the last days). I don’t know if these issues have some relation to each other (i.e. solving the crashing during playing had caused the crashing at the start), but if they do, please leave it as it is now!
    (Of course it would be better if both issues could be fixed.)

Now I could perform a near perfect run (, but this costed me (rough estimation) about 2 hours playing). (Score before +210% bonus was 1,311,856 points)

4M points.jpg

EDIT (15h later): Sorry, I was too optimistic. My last run did crash at the end, so this problem hasn’t been fixed at all. Both problems (crashing at the start and crashing during/at the end of a run) still exist.

Pako
    @pako

Two hours? That’s insane! I wouldn’t be able to play that long, seriously, I get bored after 10 minutes of playing the challenge run with Superion.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.