Challenge Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@wrioter

That doesn’t work for me. I could use a stylus thought, if I could prop it up to keep it in place.

Poncho
    @poncho

I updated the app today, and now I am once again locked out of the challenge run.  It’s really getting tiresome now.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Safe zone?

Not so Safe Zone in Challenge Run

Not really!

Could you check the definition of the word “safe”, @exientgreg @ellieexient

Asen_77
    @asen

LOL strange …. Please check and explain @lewie4

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Hi, some some pigs can fly through and from a design perspective it was to keep you on your toes but I’ve seen enough complaints to change that. Added task to ‘the list’ to prevent this. Sorry :)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@exientgreg Not only can they fly through, but they can shoot you through the rock coming into this area. My bot has died several times in this area. Hopefully the change will be that bots crash into the rock.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@exientgreg I could have shot the pig easily but if it is called “Safe zone” your TF should not take damage, let alone die. I’m OK that there currently is a short section at the start of each cave which is not designated as safe and pigs can shoot at your TF.

The Challenge run crashed yesterday (at 225,000 points). This was the first crash (in the Challenge run) in version 1.49.6.0.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Think the solution may be to make you invincible in the safe zone :)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Pigs should not even be able to go past the rock entering the cave. They can pass through the rocks and shoot your bot through the rock, but you cannot shoot them back since they are inside the rock and the rock stops your shots. You cannot even see the pig. You just know it’s there because your bot is mysteriously taking damage.

Screenshot_20191202-163612.png

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I haven’t even unlocked the Challenge Run.

I get the feeling that I’m happier without it.

Pako
    @pako

@optimuspig you are better off without that gem pit.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@optimuspig Unlocking the Challenge Run also unlocks the Jungle area and the Jungle is very helpful in the daily Spark Run. With the Jungle unlocked I get full sparks – lets say – 60% of the runs.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I was killed in the safe zone as well, if you play with devastator you can shoot with your second weapon for a few seconds which I did. I shot a health block and gained health, but if you do that the level won’t end but you’ll stay dead on the ground! So don’t try this if you hit a high score

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Thanks @deindiaan, I wondered what would happen in that exact case

Geli
    @geli

Another alleged safe zone fatality.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Since game continuously ricing price in gems for new bots, and I has plans for my event coins, last week I back to competition for 1st place, to see if its posible to unlock new bot if I have 10 legendary crates. Answer is – NO, or maybe just a bad luck, who know. But imagine how many gold crates we need …

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Not sure why I continue to waste time on this. Because it takes so long to do a run, I start 1.5 hours before the end while I’m watching the news. I play for the entire 1.5 hours, though, I only let a run get to 250K to avoid a game crash. I’ll video recharge and continue. I can make it to either the silver or Gold League by the end of the week.

This week, I made it to the Gold League. As usual, I started my Sunday run at 5:30 PM. Just after 6:00 PM, I hit 250K and let my bot die. The leaderboard showed 10th over 2M and first over 8M, so I didn’t do another run. Just before the end of the event, 10th was almost 3M and first over 10M.

This was actually a “decent” week, comparatively speaking.

Challenge Result – 2020-03-01

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

You’re probably better off if you just buy 10 gold crates, rather than playing all week to try to win 10.

moi
    @moifirst

@millforce2k
    My advice is also to stop wasting your time on the Challenge Run and use it only to achieve the daily quests. You don’t have to do anything, just start the run and let your bot die.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@moifirst Yea, I’ve done it a couple times just to get the daily quest, but I think I’m just going to do it every day now. Actually, I think you just have to start the run and then exit back to the map to get the daily quest, but completing a run will at least give something at the end of the week.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I think I don’t make it to first place today… Pfffff. 7.5 hrs left and all ready scores like this.. Insane!

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Has the new update changed the challenge run at all?  I’ve heard so much negative about it that I haven’t unlocked the challenge run yet.  Just curious if the 2.x update has improved the value/experience.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@soundwave

No it’s still the same only teh rewards have changed, you can get crystals now. No need to unlock it unless you want to spent a lot of time playing it, and also spend lots of gems.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Yesterday’s completion joke became even  better towards the end of the day… 30 million… Yeah right that will cost hundreds of gems and hours of playing… What a bunch of cheaters

ABT
    @abt

I had my best run ever without paying to continue (which I never do).

375663 before bonus (1,164,550 after +210% bonus) for a single run.

Then, of the course the app promptly crashed right when I boarded the astrotrain and none of it counted! Arrgh!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.