Challenge Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • @exientgreg

Can you fix the bugs of the Challenge Run crashing either after the first run or after the last run?

ABT
    @abt

@moifirst That’s a great run you had the other day. We’re neighbors today:

The issue with Challenge Run for me is that with longer runs (more than 15-20 minutes), that either:

1. It crashes and nothing counted!
    2. It finishes, but when I go back to the Map, i get the wifi-X (Network disconnected) and nothing counted!

Sometimes i deliberately die after hitting around 320K points (~1M after +210% bonus) just so that I don’t have to worry about that happening.

moi
    @moifirst

@abt Thanks for the compliment for the 4M run. My greatest worry was a crash at the end of the run, but this time everything went as it should.

However, I’m not sure if it really was me on your leaderboard, simply because I didn’t play at that time. (I’ve stopped playing about 10 hours before your post, but the bot in the leaderboard is the same as I play with. So I guess it is indeed me (moi) who’s present here. My memories aren’t that clear (it’s more than 3 days ago) but I think I also have seen someone familiar in the leaderboard (i.e. you!)

Btw, I can’t play the Challenge Run today anymore, because whatever I try (see my post from 1 week 4 days ago in this same topic), ABT keeps crashing at the start of the run.

EDIT (about 30 min later): I’m able to play the Challenge Run again using my anti-crash method (see above), but I don’t know what’s really the cause. Maybe it’s because I’ve also cleaned up all unnecessary CPU-consuming apps, which were running in the background.(?)

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

From the most interesting, nice and valuable aspect of game, Challenge Run became a worst daily task for me because of those crashes and connection issues. I hope it will completely die after next “good” update, so I’ll stop wasting hours of my life for long runs and get nothing after crash, or crashing hundreds times till I can start just 1 run.

CR mean Crash Run.

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo In contrast to you I don’t want the Challenge Run (or as you call it: Crash Run) to die in the next update. But like you I certainly want R/E to put some more effort into getting rid of these highly irritating crashing issues.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@papakarlo If you just want to tick off a daily task, start a CR and exit more or less immediately. This won’t enter you into a CR leaderboard but you you complete the task.

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Spark run is crashing as well. I have lost a shit load of coins and pigs.

ABT
    @abt

@moifirst We’re neighbors again.

ABT
    @abt

My best run ever, and it didn’t crash! Just barely beat your numbers @moifirst from last week. :-)

About 1,333,684 points (before +210% bonus) and 2 hours of my life (that I will not get back)…

moi
    @moifirst

@abt I was just going to post the same picture as you, but you beat me to it.
    Seems we’re somehow linked to each other (together with  i.a. Swindled, Badger, Willy, Alexandr, Smash, Bigo and Rockvigas , which keep reappearing in my leaderboard).
    Also my congratulations for your top score!

ABT
    @abt

@moifirst lol. Yeah, the same names keep popping up in this group. The competition is brutal though…

ABT
    @abt

I’ve decided to go all out and got 1st place. Lost track of how many gems i spent…

Pako
    @pako

That’s a lot of overpowers @abt! I haven’t got a single one out of the challenge run, at most some gems.

Dixie
    @dixie

still crashes no change after a couple of weeks now

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@dixie yes, today I crashed even in the middle of the run, wich start at 17 try …

No more gems I’ll spend anymore for this Crash run and no money for this bugged game till support team send me back all gems I lost in Challenge run because of crashes.

moi
    @moifirst

It looks like they’ve fixed the crashing issue at the start of the Challenge Run in the last update. See also here .

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst what about crashes during boarding Astrotrain, wich exist since April’s update? Anyway, no update for me till event ends. I don’t want to lose my tokens, as many times already was. They never remember lessons.

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo Up till now (during my last 4 CR’s) I haven’t seen those sort of crashes either.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst it’s a very good news for me. So I just updated game, and Challenge run didn’t crashed as always! Need more runs to test, but anyway, it’s very cool!

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Random crashes during boarding Astrotrain still exist! Shame on you, Exient and Rovio! You added this bug many months ago, and can’t/wan’t remove it still! Worst bug ever in ABTF! Worst coders you have! I hope once those coders got crashed company, instead of salary, like we got crashed game after spending so much time!

Ethan
    @ethan2011

I am behind in the times and never really tried in the run only doing one run a day, maybe 2 and never spending any crystals.

After seeing @abt post above and the rewards i decided to give it a shot this last week. I missed getting to the top tier by one and got 8 epic and 2 legendary chests. This was my result which i must say i am obviously very disappointed with and can’t believe i wasted all the extra time and crystals for this reward.

Pako
    @pako

As @papakarlo, I am experiencing the random crash after boarding astrotrain.

Also, is it just me or the coin rewards are considerably lower? I used to get at least 25K coins before video, now it doesn’t seem to get pass 5K. Pig count is still high, but I’d rather play nods than this mind numbing “challenge” if all I am doing is playing for pigs and coins.

ABT
    @abt

Game Tip:

I stumbled upon a way to get into the Purple league much easier. However, you can only do this every other week (thus only earn prizes every other week). Once in the Purple league, you automatically earn 3 Legendary crates even if you come in dead last in 20th place.

Play normally for a 5-6 days and try to get into the highest league possible. It’s okay if you are only Bronze or Silver. Then, on Sunday (prize day), DO NOT play at all! Don’t even click on the Challenge Run icon! On Monday (first day of new week), DO NOT PLAY either! Then on Tuesday, if you go into the Challenge Run, you will remain at the SAME league as the previous week (e.g. Silver). In a normal week, you usually have to play until Thursday to reach the Silver. Now if you play, the competition will be very small since very few people will be in that league competing that early in the week. Some days, you may be the only one playing. You have 5 days to get to Purple. If you are already in silver, getting in the top 50% in just 2 out of 5 days is enough to get in the Purple league. In fact, you can even get into Purple league by Thursday. (Prizes are only awarded on the last day/Sunday though.)

Disclaimer: This worked for me a few times, so I’m not sure if it will work for everyone. It’s very important you DO NOT click on the Challenge Run on prize day (Sunday) or first day of the new week (Monday) or this will not work.

ABT
    @abt

Weird.. no one playing Challenge Run this week. I got 1st place (10 legendary crates) with just 1 run!

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@abt you very lucky!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.