Challenge Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 9 replies - 351 through 359 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@abt Thank you for the tip. This worked for me as well.

After the Saturday event day was over, 7:00 PM for me, I checked my result and was promoted to Bronze league. Didn’t open it on Sunday or Monday. Though, I thought maybe I screwed up by checking my results on Saturday thinking “Sunday” meant after the end of Saturday’s event day.

Opened it on Tuesday and it said that I finished 20th and remained, but was still at Bronze. After doing my three runs, almost 20 people were on the board at the end, but I did well enough to get promoted to Silver. Wednesday, there were about ten or so and got promoted to Gold. Yesterday, there was only seven, but I finished first and got promoted to Energon.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Energon League is ultra competitive. I did one run, starting two hour before the end. Looking at the board at the end and 1st place had over 200M points and 10th place and almost 10M points. My 1M got me 17th. My three legendary rewards were 2x gold crystals, 1x gold crystal, & 15–>16 overpower for Dirge. The rest were pigs and coins. No gems.

Wurtzy
    @wurtzyt6

dumb new guy question: if i just get the jungle, do I get the challenge run as well? can Devastator be purchased separately? :D

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@wurtzyt6 Yes and yes. The Combiners squad is the one that has been the longest since it was last a bonus squad so it should (but there is no guarantee) be the bonus squad for the next event after next week’s Novastorm event.

Wurtzy
    @wurtzyt6

well crap, I shouldn’t have bought Wheeljack for that other event and saved my crystals… long road ahead just for the Jungle!

ph
    @ph

I have enough gems to either purchase the jungle/challenge run or purchase Dirge or Novastorm for 2,000 gems.  Opinions on which would be better?   If I get the challenge run, which is the best TF to use?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@ph My suggestion is the Jungle. Jungle runs gives you nice points especially in Spark runs. You get also the Challenge run but it takes some/quite a lot of time and the reward is kind of underwhelming. Superion is my Challenge run champion but he definitely needs the EMP accessory.

On the hand I don’t have that much experience about Dirge and none about Novastorm 🤷🏼‍♂️

Wurtzy
    @wurtzyt6

So I used gems to open the Jungle (no +Devastator) – the challenge run looks like two electrical things not connected. I tap it and the game freezes until I tap the weekly event. Then it shows offers instead. i unintalled/reinstalled and that didn’t help either. Who is customer service? these exient people?

John
    @john12345

@Wurtzyt6 do you own a combiner

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 9 replies - 351 through 359 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.