Challenge Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • Lewie4
    @lewie4

@lostyyy What happens when you try and open it?

@davide
    Name colours are best result ever

cuxdavide
    @davide

is incredible how people spend gems for be the first in challenge run… congrats to rovio that find the way for more income

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

“Were currently checking the scores. Check back in a bit.” thats been coming up for 1 week.

Pako
    @pako

I regret having spent 2500 gems on this new challenge so hastily. I knew I should’ve waited but…oh well. It only serves to get an extra handful of sparks a day. Honestly, rewards aren’t something worth my time. I liked the game as it was when it first showed up, simple, shoot things for stretches of 5 mins every now and then and be done with it. As it is now, it’s too distracting and burdensome, given my schedule.

Seriously, I keep nodding off while playing the slow-mo-long challenge. On a second thought, not everything is negative, having the new area is nice for a change and also when present in the spark run it increases the chances of getting full sparks.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Well, I’ve been screwed over twice in as many days. Yesterday I got the “come in 10th but don’t get promoted” bug then today I got the “ignore results and come in 20th with zero points” bug. This challenge run is increasingly becoming not worth the time or effort to play while also becoming more dull, repetitive and coma-inducing.

I feel that after the bugs are squashed two things could be done to make it worth playing.
    1- Some sort of award each day, not just at the end of the week.
    2- More importantly let us use more than just Devastator. Change the usable squad each week. This week Combiners, next week Leaders, the week after that Speedsters, etc. I like that it is limited and not just you can use anyone you want like the spark run but we need some options. It hasn’t even been two weeks and I’m already excessively bored with using the same character day after day after day. Even once the other three characters are added it won’t change anything because people will just use the one they have promoted the highest and ignore the rest.

Asen_77
    @asen

@sntrooper Just as info from previous page from @lewie4.

1. There should be some secret price above Stone age! Didn’t see any yet and no one mention that win something till now.

2. Also mentioned that at this moment is working for game and new updates to be cleared from bugs and changing bot was left for nearest future.

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Ok that update did not fix it. Still can not get into the challenge run.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

I have only played the challenging jungle run for one week and am totally demoralized. Being busted down to 20th place finishes after spending the time and effort to excel in the game has caused extreme disappointment. I think as punishment, the person that okayed the decision to allow the release of this purchase to the map should be forced to play fat, slow,  mentally challenged devastator for 40 hours in a week. Preferably locked into a room wearing a shock collar to be used if they fall asleep playing this exciting challenge.

yeah, I am that irate.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

It happened to me 2 of the last 3 days. One of those days, I should have ended #1 with a promotion but ended at 20 with 0 points. The other day, I only half-hearted played and probably would have been somewhere between 10 and 20, but with points. Still ended with 0 points though.

As annoying as it is to have that happen, having the runs take SO long due to the speed, makes it even worse.

I’m sure they’ll get it ironed out eventually, so I just brush it off and Charlie Mike.

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 OK. This glitch hit me too. Yesterday I played at Silver league. When day finished and start a new one, I check what is my position and message was that I finished 9-th. Unfortunately new day league shows that I am still into Silver league and after playing one run for today, leaderboard confirm that actually I am still into Silver League and didn’t claim into Gold league after finished 9-th. We will have to wait for fixing this issue. As I see probably league that you reach first week is higher possible league to be reached this week. Can other players that have this issue to confirm that actually last ( first week of the Challenge run ) week they reached same league as they reached now and couldn’t get into higher league?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@asen last week I can’t reach bronze league, 2 days in the row got that glitch with 20th place. This week Jesus smile to me, I already in silver league.

First I think it’s problem with nickname collor, somehow my can’t be painted. Then with gems, I used them alot, but sunday I use 0 gems at challenge run and event, score not resseted, and I be able to claim my 10 crates. But this week I used gems again and got into bronze league, name painted, and I think they fixed this very annoying bug. Posts above makes me sad.

Btw, you guys have this “20th place bug” only at challenge run? Because I has in event also in same days – my Nautica was at 1st place with like 100k points, but next day was on 20th place with 0 points and I dont get my 1000 tokens for 1st place.

@asen
    When you taped challenge run today, which window popped up, say you at 20th place with 0 points or that you still in silver league? Because some sneaky enemy Devastators can finish their LONG runs in last minute. Its sounds incredible, because of so long and unexpected runs, but will be common thing in the future, like we have with events.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Is Devastator able to shoot down lava balls from WMTs? My challenge run constantly ends with Devastator unable to shoot WMT quick enough but WMT shooting lots of lava balls.

My Devastator is using the Ravage and the Badge of Leadership accessories (plus Enigma, glasses and mohawk) and with those he can’t target lava balls.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@grimlockdown

I don’t think he can shoot these lavaballs. The wmt killed me several times as well… Full health but then he fires like 3 or 4 balls and I’m down.

Played 5 days this week, 3 days the 20th place and zero points bug, 2 days I  got a score and promoted. I hope the issue is solved before we start a new week.

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 Something new! My leaderboard is with 28 people and I am currently 25

82F2B91C-1A62-4CAF-8BA4-F8192CCC64E2.jpeg

Asen_77
    @asen

@papakarlo The screen shows that I finished 9-th at the previous days and then when I get into Challenge run it was in the same Silver League, as I have to go up into Gold league! I believe I was at 20-th place with other players. Other way is just don’t show players until you do at least one run and get some points. This is happened to me for the first time till the Challenge run was started previous week.

@grimlockdown
    Don’t think Devastator could shoot lava balls from WMT’s! never succeeded to do such a shoot.

@deindiaan
    Not only WMT’s are problem with shoots. Yes, if you let them to shoot several times, most of the time you will be killed. Idea is to shoot them once they just start appear at the screen to kill them as fast as you can. Some times only one shoot is needed to get them down, some times more. Unfortunately they are not the only powerful shooter at this part of the game. Land square pigs are shooting power shoots agains Devastator and could get him down with just few shoots. Also landed pigs with flying pigs are deadliest combination and once they get together on the screen things are almost done. Big amount of land pigs I see mostly on the new area – Jungle!

Asen_77
    @asen

I just see update into AppStore to version 1.45.4.0! After update I am still in Silver league and also now when I have 28 people in leaderboard, now everyone to place 14 are going to upper league, and players above 15 will remain into same league!

Asen_77
    @asen

After update and playing Challenge run, gave me coins and pigs at the end

58D53BA8-4B15-4D2A-8BF2-896447F92BB9.jpeg

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Nice… I’m going to update right away!

Edit:

Update is not yet available in the playstore for Android..

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@asen coins and pigs instead of points?

So, screen said you finished 9th, with some points, let say 800k, and also was word “Promoted!” above. But when you start new run, you was in same league, as day before? It looks like another bug, not the “20th”. Because I got screen said “Ramain” and 20th place with 0 points.

Asen_77
    @asen

@papakarlo Can’t be sure. Just see that I finished 9-th. Tomorrow morning will take a screen shot!

After update green on mission tower is back. Now when missions are finished, tower is glowing green again!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@asen The problem is line of sight. WMT is partially covered by a monolith, a tree, a flying pig or something and Devastator can’t get a clear shot. So he misses a round or two before getting a proper shot/kill shot and then it is already too late (because of the lava balls).

Asen_77
    @asen

@papakarlo Both – coins and pigs, after that points. Coins and pig could be doubled with video watching :)

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Good news with the update, seems they are keeping proper tabulation and standings. Maybe the data pipe to communicate back to the players was reaching a code snafu.

Bad news is the top of my leader board is Lewie, in all seriousness I was joking about the shock collar, cyanide capsule, or loaded sidearm. Don’t do it man!

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Still not available for Android, at least for mine.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@asen I just got hit by the same glitch you did. I came in sixth and was promoted to the bronze league. Went into the challenge run screen and it showed I was in the bronze league (but I didn’t do a run). Then I came back a few hours later to find I’ve been demoted back to the stone league.

That is the third time this week I’ve had a promotion stolen from me by three different bugs. Not happy.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.