Lock & Load – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 242 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is just getting silly.

Six of my last eight runs have been in Pig City.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

#s 1, 2, and 3 on my board are at 15,500, 15,000, and 14,500 respectively.

Amazing. Either a lot of gems, or got lucky with Unicron.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i don’t believe that those are humans the same in my leaderboard is happening too.

sheepybach
    @paul13

1 way you can tell is the gap between P1 & P2 to the rest of the board plus if their score goes up in big jumps, Also if they are so far ahead and still scoring like I had on my board yesterday, P1 20K in front and still scoring with 2 hrs to go P2 was 8K. He ended up with 36+K. No way at all was it a player.

The way it’s going with me I can’t see me carrying on as apart from 2 runs I keep getting Pig City, Just done a 4 run all in Pig City so it’s a waste of time playing.

To top it off picking Grandson up shortly and you can bet I’ll have GBH of the earhole from him lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

All leader-boards i have heard and seen today are always 10.000 points ahead from everyone! it’s not coincidence it must be a new NPC bot that plays the role of leading so other users have to spend gems / buy gems to catch the non Human Leader. That’s my thoughts. And the most worst from everything i believe that WE the players we are here at this thread and talking and playing the game we are the ONLY human and all the others are NPC Bots. I can’t explain the so nice numbering of all the points below me.

sheepybach
    @paul13

A lot of us have be saying the same thing for some time and yet when asked about we’ve never seen a direct reply of yes or no.

Back to normal got a 3 run ready to go Run 1 & 2 & 3 Pig City

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So it’s seems that those events it’s even more proof that they have been setup from Rovio/Exient to push people spend money on a dead product. That’s why i am so against even more now to buy even the lowest cheapest item from their in app shop like the gems!

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@elpapam Just to clarify, there are no bots(NPCs) on the leaderboards. The only players on the leaderboards are other human players

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@elpapam,

Actually, I’ve been spending 30 gems per day to get two recharges. As long as I enjoy the runs, why not? 20 gems are pretty easily come by …

… except that I’m getting really tired of how long the Lab animations take. If I stop playing the game out of boredom, it will be because of how long one transaction in the Lab takes.

Anyhow — if I win a day by a big margin, I never know whether the last recharge was necessary to discourage the runner-up from trying to catch me.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 sorry but i can’t believe it! I respect you but do the maths it’s not possible to run in 10-20 minutes 10.000 points from 5000 points / tokens to over pass a leader in 20-30 minutes without having the 100% bonus and after another 30 minutes to be 10.000 or 15.000 tokens above the previous leader spend as much gems you want buy as mach as you want it can’t be possible! Or it’s cheaters! And why the most of us have those in our leaderborders?

How many times did this person encounter the Unicorn beat him and have to use the 100% Bonus. And why from all the other days when we are talking about the bugs none of the member from Rovio/Exient aren’t here? And why other than magic when i was telling about my believes that those NPCs you came here to answer. It’s ok i respect that you showed up. But all those are to many coincidence!

@franciscrawford
    it’s not the matter to spend the gems honestly it’s just that those numbers in this event’s can’t match. This is my point. If it was gem from 1st second i can go and exchange the tokens with my gems and have the Ricochet from 1st second. No problem. But i can’t believe how is it possible in 1 hour to over pass 1st leader and then to go even 10.000 – 15.000 points more ahead of the leader. It’s not humanly impossible. Or someone have cheated. I don’t know how and i don’t care to know but the impossible must be told!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Today I started out with Goldbite Grimlock which gave a 60% (or was it 40%?) bonus. After 5 runs, I already exceeded 5000 points. In fact, I reached the 100-token mark with those first 5 runs (no Pig City, Unicron, or the Boss Pig, just a lot of missiles). What that means is that your accusations may be false, @elpapam, considering the players could have been lucky like me.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mighty-red-1 Ι respect your opinion and of what you are saying but those numbers i am seen in my Boards and another friend close to me that plays the same game And started the game after me, also reports me that she find odd that with the 40% bonus to over-passing her in 20 minutes! And to get those number you have to face Pig Boss & Unicron and beat them both and add the 100% bonus and not the 40% as it was by the time she started to playing it.

Let’s now talk about my self now, I start playing at 03:02 AM. i took advantage of the 100% Bonus and i run the 4 first round normally and having very good scores using Ricochet. I thought i should spend 10 gems a refill to have the advantage OK? So, i am doing the refill i choose once again the Ricochet and for my bad luck that was turned GOOD luck i faced unicorn! I beat him 2400 points + 180 points buy also taking down some missiles with the 100% bonus i have 5160 tokens (plus from the previous 4 runs i had another 4190 points) ad those 5160 of the 1st run of the 100% bonus after refill i had 9350, the other 3 lust runs after the refill went bad because i have to play in Big Cty. In other wards in 35 minutes of playing i finished 1st with 11090 points. I saw the leader borad before closing the game. the guy that over took me have had 4700 points (less than 5000) well after 20 minutes i saw him 11.000 points , after more 20 minutes he/she/it over took me by far another 6000 points, (by the time the bonus was 60%) and after totally 45 minutes he/she/it was 10.000 points ahead, how is it possible to cover the missing points over past few minutes and not to mention by another adding 10.000 points? I am at 17.000 points now and this person or whatever it is has around 30.000 points and still go on, It’s stupid spend as money you want or gems it’s impossible those number to be done by human in so small time and when ever you gaining another 500-600 points per battle the same person gain 1500-2000 points more!

How many times is facing Unicorn and is beating him? how many because there is no other way to have those points!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I started in Hour 2 last night.

I’ve only missed two runs since then, and I also gem-recharged twice, for a total of 23 runs thus far.

My cumulative score for today is 13,500 (with one Unicron run) and I’m in fourth place.

#s 1-3 are at 19,000, 18,100, and 17,300 respectively.

That’s a lot of Unicron runs.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig my leader 1st place is 32000 and i am battling for the 3rd place with barely 18.000 with one refill and 2nd place has 26000 those runs must have so many unicorns to be gained and to think that i started 1 minute after the event started.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Those stats are pretty insane, man.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@elpapam with all due respect, @mighty-red-1 explained exactly what the issue is, your Tf choice hampered your ability to score a lot of points. Generally speaking, the slower the transformer moves, the more targets you have to shoot. Slow moving Tfs “stay on the scene longer” (scene = frame of animation), thus giving them more targets. Further, the level of the Tf mattters as the higher the level, the more productive the Tf. @optimuspig explained this quite elegantly earlier in this thread (page 4). Ricochet Might not have been the best choice even at 100% bonus, he’s simply too fast and he’s only a level 8 both of which are not in his favor.

As far as NPCs are concerned Rovio and now Exient have repeatedly denied this, please see here and the FAC that @mighty-red-1 created here.

Lastly, do not discount people’s willingness to spend gems, if I want to win, I will. The bonus runs not being predictable causes people (at least me) to do more recharges earlier in the competition. Also, don’t forget there’s the hack n rack crowd…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@pampeans with all due respect i am using the proffered tfs so this thing is down. Also level of transformer i use is all 15/14 level so another one down, And with Ricochet i achieved till now at the bonus 100% far more better than if i had to choose E. Gromlock or another TFs.

Also ok i am not saying any more about NPCs what about cheating? How is possible those people achieved those numbers? In such small time?

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@pampeans Can you go into detail on what you mean by “hack n rack crowd”?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@elpapam, I never do this, but 4 runs using Level 15 Greyslam Grimlock, no Unicron or Boss Pig and before bonus:

Slingshot Forest 1,067
    Cobalt Valley Beach 882
    Cobalt Valley Beach 1,150
    Pig City 126

One other thing you mentioned earlier (regarding firing at missiles with Ricochet), waiting until the missile is close to the Tf before shooting at it, if you shoot the missiles down at the mouth of the silo, you will have more missiles to fire at.

I’m not meaning to argue with you, just trying to pass on a little information that will help you tweak your technique.

People are cheating, just google it. If your leaderboard is suspect, take screenshots and file a report giving them your country and time zone. It’s better to have a series of screenshots showing the large jumps in numbers.

I hope you find this information helpful…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pampeans

Those stats are sick, man. I must be doing something wrong.

(Well, Pig City looks right, but the others are way higher than what I’ve been getting – sadly they look more like my scores with bonus).

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig, I’m surprised! I by no means consider myself an expert, but I don’t totally suck either…

The minute I started scoring less than 200 before the bonus, with the bonus Tfs, I switched to the Grimlocks.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

+1 to @pampeans about destroying missiles close to the silo. Just had a Beach run using Grey Slam Grimlock and scored 1216 before bonus, 1945 with the 60% bonus. Shot at them as fast as I could and fired at towers, instead of pigs, as secondary. Shooting the towers lets the pigs fall to their death and GSG can destroy a critical block faster than a pig, or pigs. Followed that run up with Unicron in the Plains and scored 2854 before and 4566 after bonus. So, 6511 points after two quick runs. Shot up from third to first.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Missiles, a WMT, Shotgun Pigs, Flying Pigs and Unicron all shooting at you at the same time is not a fun experience. Especially right after getting flattened by a falling monolith. How I survived (and beat Unicron) is beyond me. Was using Grey Slam Grimlock.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@pampeans i have near the same scores with GS Grimlock expect this time i did’t have the pig city.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 242 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.