Lock & Load – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 242 total)
  • Replies
  • Deszaras
    @deszaras

5000 tokens. This event sucks. You can’t switch bots or use energencons. My second run was against Boss Pig and got killed. This is ridiculous. I tried using Richocet and wasn’t impressed. I think I’ll skip this one.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well it is 5000 for him and it’s going to take some doing to get him, Single Bot only, no E/Con bonus, high scores to get 550 daily tokens, just done a 4 run and my total score was 302. I also bet it will only last 5-7 days.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Stupid event, why must Lolvio keep doing this to us?!?

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Hey, no one’s forcing us.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

f@ck this event is far the worst ever i am done i thing i will delete the game enough is enough!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

ok i met unicron and i was killed!

mommarice
    @mommarice

This event is horrible. I’m not sure if I’m going to stick with it or not.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

also so many times Lucifer Carl Ahmeed why i am always upon the same people or those are more clever bots?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

does anyone knows how many days is this event?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I agree @elpapam I agree, this is the worst event. At least this gives me an excuse not to waste my time with it. I was tired of the constant events and wanted a break.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

I still haven’t started playing the event yet. Anything I should be aware of before I begin playing the event?

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Can’t believe tokens still aren’t carrying over, I had over 700 left from the bumblebee event

Geli
    @geli

@kogurazul No energonicons, no buddy. First day priority targets are energon structures. Unicron has been sighted. No reports of Boss Pig. Expect low token accumulation. New TF only, no accessories offered. In the past, accessories were available after earning the TF. Unknown if that will happen.

My total after 4 runs was 724. Sitting in 7th. Leader at 1100 is spending gems.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Ricochet isn’t bad against Boss Pig

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

@kogurazul Two big differences from the prior events:
    1. Only one Transformer runs the level (no buddy to switch out with)
    2. No energonicon to help.

The biggest drawback to only one transformer is – just like others have mentioned – if you run into Boss Pig or Unicron. There’s no safety net of a second transformer (and maybe a more effective one) to jump in.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jasebree thank you for the information!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

+20% bonus not enough to entice me to risk a run with Rodimus or with Ricochet if BP and Unicron are lurking out there somewhere. All hail Grimlock!

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@geli @kingkosar Thanks for the info.

I don’t mind if there is no buddy to help but it sucks you’ve to do it solo style with no help, even from an Energonicon. Looks like E.Grimlock is going to be the most useful here for this event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone else appreciate the irony that the Day 1 target is energon structures, when we have no energonicons to use?

Also, has anyone been lucky enough to get a Pig City run?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig I do. That was my first thought, why energon structures with no energonicons or energon fueled bots?

Geli
    @geli

@optimuspig Yes, had a few City runs. City runs were different lengths、 First one lasted long enough to yielD 278, no bonus (used GSGrimlock). Second and third were significantly shorter, yieldin 103 and 112 pre- bonus. Obviously the longer run had significantly more energon structures. Had a plains and a beach run also.

3rd hour run was with Ratchet in a City run and encountered Unicron. Had unicron’s health down to less than 1/8 before it sulked away. The good news was the 1008 I got plus the 40% bonus. 1400 in one run.

4 city runs out of 6. Normally hate City in challenges, but this time it worked out ok.

Geli
    @geli

Ugh. Just finished run #7 (Desert) and got to 50 token level. 60 token level is 3400. Forgot to record what most were, but 20 token level was 600. 100 token level will be about ????

Phillips
    @phillips

To not give us a buddy or Energonicon is going to make things difficult. Will certainly to have way up if the bonus offered is worth the risk of running into Unicron or Boss Pig. They may be trying to even the playing field with the Energonicons but they could at least allow us a choice of the three default ones (Strikebot, Electroblast and Sheildor).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is insane. I started in hour 3, and the #1 in my cohort is already just shy of 3,000 points.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 242 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.