Lock & Load – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 242 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 check the previous page i have takrn screenshoots.

Swing
    @swing

This game is not worth all the aggravation it causes. I had a run with unicorn and since he was worth nothing the day before I ignored him completely and when the run is about to end I see that he is indeed giving points. I wasted the chance to score a good deal of points because of exient’s constant meddling with the game.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Yes just seen them. I’m on a time out for a while now from the game and on here as I’m sitting in hospital with Sam and a mate who both decided to try a stunt on their bikes, 1 broken leg and dislocated elbow (Sam) later I can’t see them being happy playing a game on my tab until his Mam & Dad arrive.
    So catch you all on the dark side when I can

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

ok then cya :)

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@optimuspig Thanks for listing his accessories. I’ve been wondering about them. Even without making a big effort, the length of the event and tokens from daily quests it looked like I’ll end up having enough tokens to get him. The clip size is helpful but I won’t rush for it. Some days I barely get high in the leaderboard but it depends on what you have to shoot.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@deszaras

Credit to @20qmindreader – I simply re-linked his earlier comment.

On a related note, I’m disappointed that’s what Rovio went with for Ricochet’s accessories. They’re basically calling it in now – can’t even bother to come up with something new.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Ricochet unlockeced 20% clip size accessory unlocked i am done with that awful event!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Same.

I hope they wait until Hallowe’en for the next event. Really need a break (and I still have Ricochet and Ratchet to finish upgrading).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Rachet is far the best tf the seekers where awful in lvl 15 Rachet rules! I have lvl 4 to 5 Ricochet i used all my birdium/autoco/angering chip/sup. rareium/Dicepticog/ etch to make gems i made aroun 75 gems so i am back to 5000 4x10gems = 40 + 25 gems headphone accessory for the Ricochet 65 totla gems was spend in this event. Damn it i shoulden bought back then with gems some accessories i would have had more around 11.000 :( Oh well i will re made them slowly slowly… the pointless is the 101.825.670 coins :S

Lewie4
    @lewie4

From what I understand Unicorn should award points (similar to boss pig) but if there is an issue where he is not we’ll get it fixed :)

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I had 4995 tokens early yesterday. :)

Given how few tokens turn out to be spendable on the accessories, I’m going to coast now to the finish.

It’s dumb to have only two accessories, and those for the same slot. Even giving the cheap ones — headphones and so on — as optional rewards would be an improvement.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@lewie4

From what I understand Unicorn should award points (similar to boss pig) but if there is an issue where he is not we’ll get it fixed :)

What do you mean “similar to boss pig”? Unicron should be 2,000 points when killed, but Boss Pig only nets 300-400 (depending on the competition). Based on the amount of effort/firepower/skill it takes to kill Unicron vs. Boss Pig, there’s nothing similar about them. For a period of time during the TnT challenge, Unicron stopped awarding points. That appears to have been fixed.

Are you saying that killing Unicron will award the same points as killing Boss Pig? Please explain…

Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

So happy I’m on a “stay”cation from work. I’m thinking I might have to quit ABT cold turkey. It’s so addictive I’ve been setting an alarm for every 3hrs 45 mins to get up so I don’t miss any time. I think I have a problem! I’m exhausted. Thankfully, I earned enough tokens to get ricochet and his accessories. I’ve also got a system for earning gems fairly quickly so I definitely don’t buy them. I’m down to 500 after this event though. Hopefully we have some time between events so I can get back up to a decent amount. Oh yeah, I’m quitting… Sure… I’ll get right on that.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

Unicron awarded points (2,000 for a full kill) on Days 1 and 2 of “Lock & LOad”, suddenly stopped rewarding points whatsoever on Day 3, and then went back to normal (2,000 points for a full kill) on Day 4.

No idea about Day 5 since I’ve stopped playing, but I don’t see any reports today, so presumably Unicron is working properly today as well.

Geli
    @geli

2 Unicron encounters for Day 5.

1st- GS Grimlock survived, no defeat. 1245 score, no bonus.

2nd- GS Grimlock defeated Unicron. 2445 score, no bonus.

Had I received the full score plus 100% bonus in my Unicron encounter on TNT Block day, I would have finished much higher than the 7th place finish (extrapolated to 2nd or 3rd, based on anticipated score for a defeat), would have at either 300 or 500 tokens more, would have achieved the required tokens to unlock Ricochet before today.

@lewie4
    so, yeah, I’m not a happy camper. Hope the TNT Block Target bug has been corrected.

Not should be, but is.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

The bugs — or perhaps they’re just UI stupidities — I hate are the ones that make it hard to get a target lock on something. E.g., a missile comes at you, you wait until the missile is coming in straight, you shoot, and you still don’t have a chance of hitting it. Or you try to shoot backwards and you’re in a TF that’s unhappy to do that. Or you try to pull your Grimlock off of Unicron to shoot a missile.

Well, maybe you guys are consistently successful in such scenarios, but I have a whole lot of failures with the controls …

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@optimuspig I am too disappointed with the choice of accessories for him. I would have liked to see incendiary or explosive force. I’ll get Richocet tonight and have time to get clip size. I figured since it helped Jazz noticably, it should for him too. It would have nice to see some other accessories offered for other bots as well.

Phillips
    @phillips

@geli you would have only finished higher than your 7th place if the other people in your group didn’t get Unicron. Yes if Unicron gave points you would of had more points but who is to say the other people in your group wouldn’t have got Unicron and defeated him as well.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@pampeans Boss pig and Unicron should be similar in the way that they are both special events which both award an amount of points for killing them. The amount of points will scale with how difficult it is to kill each of them.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@lewie4 Boss Pig doesn’t scale. It’s 0 or 300. Also, there are no points for his missiles, particularly on missile day.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@lewie4 thanks for the clarification. So the problem during the TNT challenge where Unicron was not awarding points was a bug.

rlc
    @rlcoone

You’ll note how carefully they avoid the word bug, it’s not a bug it’s an “issue”. Never any mention of all the other bugs….I mean issues.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i hope that we will have a break after this event is over!

zeppled
    @zeppled

Seriously????? I just killed a Unicron and ended up with a score of 122. What a rip off.

Phillips
    @phillips

@zeppled is it TNT boxes again? This happened a few days ago when it was TNT boxes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 242 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.