Lock & Load – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 242 total)
  • Replies
  • Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@optimuspig Same here. Must be shelling out a lot of gems to recharge their energy bar. So far, I didn’t encounter any bosses which is good but I’m still struggling to complete the final daily task (Destroy 1k ice blocks) to get the 40 tokens.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I got Boss Pig when I had a Grimlock out, so that was good.

I got Unicron in Pig City when I had Optimus Prime out. No chance of beating him, but it was still my best run so far. :)

Mp127
    @mp127

My first attempt, Ricochet killed Boss Pig without huge problems. It isn’t that bad. The only really bad things are mediocre accessories (and only 2 to wear, same story with Jazz) and lack od support (Buddies, because Energonicons were nerfed anyway). Playing nodes with Ricochet may be funny, but would be even better with “——- rounds” perks.

BassFuzz
    @heatwaffel

Events start en end 02:00 at night local time here!
    That’s makes chances very dependent to your local timezone
    You can work yourself up to a comfortable headstart, go to sleep… and find the next morning you finshed somewhere fifth or third.

It would be a great addition to many peoples enjoyment if the developers could manage events over different time-zones. I don’t believe this would be technical impossibility. Developers at Rovio seem to bee smart guys… at least their commercial section seems to be ;)

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Seems I posted on the wrong Lock and Load topic :( Somehow I didn’t see this one.

Any tips for this competition? Since there’s no Energonicon or extra buddy? When should we maybe choose someone that can dominate the map over a % boost or should we never do that?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

UGH, I ran into Unicron while running with Soundwave. That really did not go well, he hardly does any damage to him at all. In the course of the run, I only barely managed to take him down one health increment. The only saving grace is that Soundwave is giving +100% bonus, but still ….

sheepybach
    @paul13

It’s low scoring and going to be hard IMHO to get the new Bot without lining Rovio’s pockets with cash for gems.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i will not use any preferred bot i will use E. Grimlock or Varial Grimlock or GS Grimlock from now on i have a Unicron met again and thank god i was with E. Grimlock. I am battling for the 2nd place!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

If it weren’t for the fact that I was getting a high bonus (+100%), I would have gone with a Grimlock as well.

I wonder if Rovio designs it to happen this way?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i Believe it’s obvious! I am 3rd Place how in the world can catch so fast with 2000 points less!?!?!?! or they spend money or they have reserve of gems beyond me because i can’t explain, or they are facing unicron 4/4 in each node! Can’t explain!

And if it’s a 7 days event i hope for that to 7 days of playing and 1-2 days to exchange the tokens.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Hey Guys have you got over 400 yet even with the 100% Bonus??? My highest score is 325.
    P1 on my Bd has 14,000+

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I had unicorn twice today, but haven’t killed him. I knocked him down pretty good. One was at 60% and the other at 100% bonus. Put me way ahead of second place. And no, I never spend money on this game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My highest score so far today (not including my Unicron run) is 336 before bonus / 672 with +100% bonus.

I’m currently in first place with 5,798 points, although I don’t expect that to stand.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i am in 3rd place with 6750 and first place is 7370. And he/she is there for over 6-7 hours not moving from 7370 very weird.

OK. let’s do some maths. If i don’t aim for 1st place but 2nd/3rd place is 500 tokens let’s say for 5 days x 500 2500 tokens and i i will manage the 550 tokens daily in 5 days 5 x 550 2750 tokens 5250 so if we add and 70-90 tokens daily awards hm… without spending more than 10 gems refills it’s manageable to win the TF without the accessories.

And if it’s 7 days as it was mentioned there might be an advantage not to be so stressed over.

ph
    @ph

According to the news feed the event ends:
    2016-09-22 0:00 UTC
    2016-09-21 19:00 EST

So 7 days

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@ph thank you! Then i have time then to go more easy :)

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Just got unicorn for the third time and kicked his butt. I’m ahead now by over 5000 points. I think no one in my group knows how to are aren’t up in levels to do him any damage.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Was able to beat a level with the awful boss pig but only got 371 points from that level & almost lost it due to Grimlock getting hit by a stupid scud missile. Seriously the developers of this game are absolute dummies

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I got unicron twice. Once Bluestreak was out, who barely touched him, I think due to lack of range on his shots.

The only boss I’ve beaten today was Boss Pig.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

3rd time i met unicron just now i take him down with galvatron + 40% bonus i am 3rd 9091 and the 1st one is at 9780

sheepybach
    @paul13

You lucky lot, i’m still 200 off 50 tokens it’s insane I’ve had the big big guy 3 times dead and i’m mainly getting around 150 give or take it’s very low scoring on my board apart from P1 who’s on 20K+. I just did a 2 run and he was on 18k, on the 2 runs I got 365 total but he went to 20K+. It does not make sense to me P2 is 8K or so. Bonkers

Geli
    @geli

2 runs remaining and I am 150 from reaching 100 token level. I’m ~450 behind the leader and ~1000 ahead of 3rd. Just hoping to get the 500 tokens for 2nd or 3rd place finish.

For those that have defeated Unicron, What was your raw score (before bonus) when it was defeated?

Phillips
    @phillips

@paul13 the guys in your group must be paying a heap of gems to be on those scores. I did 2 recharges and got to the 100 token (550) daily and have stopped about 5,000 in front of second (also had to leave for work) but primarily no point. Why would someone push onto 20k especially when 2nd is only 8k just a waste.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

for me it’s one run more at 02:25 AM and i won’t spend any gems for refill! A-OK with 3rd Place 500 token or even 4th Place 300 token i achieved the 550 100& tokens i have had the 85 tokens of yesterday’s and another 85 tokens of today’s Mission Awards meaning 550 + 170 = 720 tokens. Let’s add the 500 tokens from 2nd/3rd place = 1220 tokens, or let’s go even worse with 4th place tokens 300 +720 = 1020 this the worst scenario. As i made some calculation in a later post here, the average token award are 70-90 tokens per day (Daily Mission Awards) add the 550 tokens of 100% of the daily nodes from the event let’s say 620 – 640 tokens add as well and the worst case scenario 4th place 300 tokens 940 tokens x 7 days let’s go with that scenario x7 days it means 6580 tokens ;) Let’s go the disaster scenario with only 7th place 200 tokens meaning 840 tokens per day in total the 7 days of the event it’s 5880 tokens enough to unlock the TF. Then i am good. So if i am not spending gems for first place with 7 days event even in 2nd/3rd or 4th place or 7th place i will have easily the new TF. So i am going to take my time gaining those tokens.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@phillips

TBH I don’t believe P1 is a player as they have been so far in front they gain nothing by using Gems as they are near 20K in front of P2 plus they have been have insane jumps in their score. I also get the feeling that everybody else on the board think the same as me as nobody has chased them.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 242 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.