Lock & Load – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 17 replies - 226 through 242 (of 242 total)
  • Replies
  • Lewie4
    @lewie4

@pampeans From what I understand it is. I’ve let the relevant people know so it should be fixed in future events.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@lewie4

I can confirm that the Unicorn or what ever you call it is messed up again. Just killed him and after a 100% Bonus my score was 388 tokens. TNT the same as the last time.

Well in for a short time before I go back to hospital not look like I’ll get the new bot only got 3110 tokens.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Same Unicron problem as the rest of you. Honestly if there wasn’t time to fix it there should’ve been time to change the daily target from TNT to one he works with, or make it so Unicron doesn’t appear on TNT days.

I’ve already gotten everything out of this event, and I’m playing it just to play it, but for those who are still trying to get Ricochet or the accessories losing those 2000 points would suck.

On the accessories, mirroring what others said, how do you put 2 accessories in an event and they map to the same location? They got it right for the Ratchet event, mapping one to the arm and one to the shoulder even though both sit on the shoulders. However in this event one visually sits on a arm, the other on the shoulders and they still mapped both to the shoulders??

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Managed to unlock Ricochet & both accessories while only having spent no more than 30 gems & not losing any sleep. Getting 1st place in day one really helped as well as the daily tasks.

zeppled
    @zeppled

Just now played again and Unicron is still not functioning. I only got a 367 after killing him. I hope those who want the new character and accessories are able to get them. Good luck.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

This competition was really easy, I hope they stay like this. We could use some Grimlock and Optimus (and their variants) accessories… Hopefully in competitions soon!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I agree that the Challenge thresholds were much easier to achieve than in past events.

I didn’t need to spend any gems to reach 550, and I didn’t need to lose any sleep, either.

(I still lost sleep and spent gems, but only because I wanted to stay ahead of other players in the Competition – but that’s a different matter and I’m fine with that.)

So thanks to Rovio/Exient for listening to our complaints on this one.

@lewie4

Raizir
    @raizir

@paul13

UNICORN?!

(I know its a typo, but still…)

(pictures corn shaped Unicron)

XD

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

this event was lame, why they took apart the en/cons as help and second why the hell they has also removed the 2nd TFs as a help.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@raizir

Aye true lack of sleep and I should have called it The Big Big Guy like I have from day 1 but tried to be correct and use his name for Rovio hoping they may sort it lol. Why I think that I got no idea as fixing bugs don’t seem to fit their model.

Geli
    @geli

Just adding my voice to those that

A- noted that the Unicron bug, excuse me, issue, on TNT target day is still present

And

B)- call for Unicron not be included in any event/challenge until the bug, excuse me, issue, is fixed.

@lewie4
    I also add my thanks to Rovio/Exient for reacting positively to the complaints as noted in @optimuspig post re: the more reasonable/lower 100/550 token threshold.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

The event’s over??? The newsfeed says it ends today, but I’ve got the token exchange. For me, it doesn’t matter since I stopped a couple days ago after getting everything, but if someone was needing today… Does everyone else have the token exchange, or a day of play?

rlc
    @rlcoone

It ended about ten and a half hours ago. The ending date on the notice can be a bit confusing.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

The end dates can be a bit confusing at times, but this time it’s wrong. Though, I’m still not fully caffeinated. My feed says it ends 2016-09-23 0:00 UTC / 2016-09-22 19:00 EST. 9/22 19:00 EST is in about 12 hours from now.

ph
    @ph

@millforce2k That is for the token exchange. The feed changed when the event ended.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Doh! Thanks for setting me straight.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 17 replies - 226 through 242 (of 242 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.