Lock & Load – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 242 total)
  • Replies
  • Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

First things first, *facepalms*.

Come on Rovio/Exient, if you want to nerf something (especially targets), at least do it after the event is over. Besides, there could be other solutions to help solve the problem instead of nerfing everything and making the game look like a child friendly Dark Souls game soon.

mommarice
    @mommarice

My 6 year old son plays this game as well. All of his TF are level 8 or lower, mine are all level 13 or higher and I play his sometimes to keep him updated, I honestly see no difference in firepower between his players and mine. What’s even weirder is yesterday he won the challenge in his group and he only scored a little over 2k in the event. Meanwhile my group of competitors, I had to reach a score of 20k + to win. It’s all very screwy and random. The unicron update is another punch to the gut. I couldn’t kill him with gs gromlock but he almost killed me. Went through all of that to get a 300 score with the 100% bonus. I noticed throughout the entire 100% bonus period, my scores were lower with the bonus than they are regularly. I just don’t get what they’re trying to prove here. I have never spent a dime on this game and these tricks are not enticing me to do so now. Why would I spend money on a game that keeps getting screwed with?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

that also explain’s level 8 ricochet that is been offer for try can easily beat unicron. but after the event this character will match that power at higher level. Meaning either now is been offered in lvl 15 power in disguise of been level 8 and when you gain the tf it’s not what it was suppose to be as you one tried in the event… weird things.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@rlcoone lol! I wouldn’t call what he’s doing “forum support”, just “forum monitoring”. I do see you point though — you were probably very good at your job under much different circumstances, where the company cared about the application and supporting its users.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@mommarice

My grandson plays also and his boards are always low scoring how they sort that bit out I got no idea. He has cropped up once on the same board as me, sadly he whipped me.
    As I’ve already said if they are going to mess around with things do before or after an event not in the flipping middle of 1. Sadly I think they did this to the BBG after i posted yesterday on what happened to me and the score I got, as it was only a few hours after i posted they had reduced his scoring power big time and for this I’m very sorry.
    During the 100% bonus time I used a different bot and scored higher on that run with no bonus than I did with 3 runs of a 100% bonus. Nuts it it.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Maybe they do factor in player level when they create the boards. That’s good if they do so the lower level players have a chance.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes it is a good thing.
    Just had the 2 worst scores ever on event runs, R1 78 after bonus R2 83 after bonus

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i am very displeased so far with event after event non stopping bugs and all updates are degrading tfs accessories en/cons everything. the running event no en/con not second tf… this game is far less enjoyable…

i am so damn sure that after this event without break another event with accessories will be up!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

I’m not really playing anymore as I can’t see me getting 5325 tokens before the event ends due to the fact that with all the messing about they’ve done it is harder now than yesterday. I got 2135 tokens so far.
    You see the 2 runs I posted well just did another run and got after bonus 68 smh.
    I think I know the reason for the low scores, its a bug after messing around with the BBG the runs are empty like they are when the BG & BBG appear but these times they are missing.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i don’t know, i stopped care about those bugs anymore got tired from all this

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Wow, I occasionally get low scores like the ones @Paul13 talks about, but to get them all the time would suck. I haven’t been using the bonus squads all day and still manage to average 200-300 points. I find the slower I go through a run the better my results. Some of these tfs fly through a run and miss more than you think they do.

Geli
    @geli

In somewhat better news, Boss Pig’s value apparently has not been nerfed. Had it in City node just after the 40% bonus expired and was at 20%. Ricochet did fairly well against it, finished at 329 raw score for the run.

sheepybach
    @paul13

As I’ve said I get better scores not using the bonus. Likewise since they messed up the BBG he’s not appearing but the node is.
    Good news about the BG, not seen him for a while lol

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@paul13

I think they did this to the BBG after i posted yesterday on what happened to me and the score I got, as it was only a few hours after i posted they had reduced his scoring power big time and for this I’m very sorry.

I don’t think it was you, but the fact that during the missile challenge, players could make the 550 mark, with one set of 4 charges, including one Unicron run and without using the bonus Tf, which meant no or very few gem recharges. That being said, more than one person pointed that out, either directly or indirectly, myself included and this has been the case in more than just this competition.

As many said above, Unicron already had his moment in the sun and should not have been allowed to extend his 15 minutes of fame. He should be removed altogether — changing his scoring potential was just plain silly.

Of course, if they beta tested…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

the whole game is a beta version.

cbya
    @cbya

@lewie4

@arceemega

@gradientturtle7

thought you might look into this unicron bug – very specific situation: got up a little before 7am PST and caught one battle of GS grimlock 100% bonus and got
    unicron so i was stoked; killed him (he did his exit stage right thing when killed) but no credit for it just got like 231 tokens total; shoulda screenshotted it. my theory: bugged as game transitioned to a new bonus bot and didn’t credit my unicron kill correctly like crossed wires or something. yeah so i was out 2k coins which of course would have helped but oh well….

other fun observation: ratchet as a buddy left while in slow motion mode and his weapon ray stayed around for a while without him being there: kinda like a chicken running around after its head is cut off

silly game to have bonus bots but then actually better to always use a grimlock cuz of the unicron lottery…almost every event should be subtitled grimlock’s revenge! new players: make grimlocks your first priority in terms of upgrading and accessories.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Unicorn kills has points and works with golden cubes here is my run with ricochet

here proof of my running!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

WTF – so Unicron just decided not to give points for one day????

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

maybe it was a bug as you said with 1 run + 1 refill of 10 gems i won the 550 tokens and i am leading as you see in my leaderborder

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

My big confusion today is whether a gold block scores 15 points or just 5. Are they all 15? Just the larger ones? Is there a partial-damage level that scores 5 or whatever?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’ve had 3 successive soft updates and my last run, just now was a Unicron, but I got just under 300 points before bonus. There were lots of gold blocks. However, I have him and his hook now. Good luck to all — I’m out!

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

I think the Unicron thing with the TnT targets was a bug on just that target type. Hopefully no other target type will have that Unicron bug.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well not had him yet in this event cycle as yet so can’t say if it was a bug or not.
    I believe that during the soft update that they reduce the scoring on event runs as a lot has shown on here including me. It seems that has carried on for this event as I’m still getting low scores after the bonus likewise so is everybody else on my board apart from P1 was has 18K+ a good 12K + over P2 to P6. Very odd again.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just had a second encounter today with Unicron but it was with the Seekers squad bonus i choosed the E. Starscream with Explosive Rounds accessory and headhones accessory. I couldn’t defeat him but i manage a 1100 points without the bonus of 20%.

I am leading the board with 12360 and the 2nd Place 6283 and 3rd Place 4665.

Damn it i should have stay longer in the field and face unicron till the end. But i scarred because lvl 14 E. Starscreem was loosing to easy health! I wonder if ti was better to had loose there and to use on site the 10 gems recharge and continue hitting till the end the unicron… Don’t know :(

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

So it’s look’s like the BBG scoring has been fixed, Not had him yet to see lol

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 242 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.