Lock & Load – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 242 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

what a lame low scores are those?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig the same accessories like Jazz’s accessories nothing special oh boy…

Betong
    @betong

@lewie4

Had a run with Unicron with GS Grimlock, i defeated him but my score was only 298. :( did not get the 2000 for BBG.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@betong As stated by @elpapam’s first post on this page:

Unicorn kill doesn’t count as tnt points. also ricochet against unicorn is 100% slaughtering the unicron!

I have gained the 60 tokens at 5000 points as we speak.

I think I’ll get the hook for Ricochet if I’ve enough tokens for his accessories.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Unicron has no point value, he is just a distraction now.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Go Figure the best place for TNT is in Pig City and I’ve not had that yet unreal lol

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I just had a 604 run at the beach with the bonus of 100% my score was 1208. Got nowhere near that in pig city.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Pig Boss counts as TNT points 300 of them add 1 point per bomb i made nice run with his bombs and some flying pigs 400 + 100% bonus that is running now 800! thanx GS Grimlock!

Raxor
    @mndc

The soft update we had lately was to nerf the Unicron nodes, which now gives NOTHING at all when you complete them.

If so, @lewie4 just erase Unicron all together, why having to suffer through all the run just to have nothing points wise ?

GG, nice nerf, but the hats from the AB movie are still not working…

I think you need to check your priorities update wise.

Geli
    @geli

235. Not my favorite number.

I just encountered Unicron in a Beach run. Killed it while TNT is the high value the target. Used Greyslam Grimlock in the 15th hour with 100% bonus. Final score awarded was 235. 2. 3. 5.

My immediate thought was WTF?? 235? Where is the large score payout that has resulted in every Unicron encounter since it was introduced? Past experience has shown a defeat yields over 2000, more when a bonus its applied. In this case, with a 100% bonus reward, I anticipated a 4000-ish score. Not 235.

In my experience, a Unicron encounter where the TF does not defeat Unicron but survives has yielded over 1000 before bonus is applied. My last such encounter yielded 1418 after a 40% bonus was applied.

So, yeah, I’m not happy that there is piddling reward (235 points) for a successful encounter with a target that was designed to be difficult to defeat and reward the player with a large points total. Totals similar to those I mentioned above, not 235.

This is the first big Eff-U the game has thrown at me.

@lewie4
    It other challenges and even in this one, killing Unicron resulted in a big points gain. Why are points not given as in the past challenges or even in this challenge? Why is there an unequal reward system now during the TNT target day?

Phillips
    @phillips

I was disappointed that I had a Unicron run with Greyslam Grimlock and the 100% bonus and only got 224 instead of the regular 2200+ score but I feel it does make it equal a little bit as if someone gets a couple of Unicron runs and you only get 1 or even none unless you are willing to pay out the gems the other person will always beat you. Would have been nice if @lewie4 told us about this before it happened or delete the Unicron level altogether. So far today it has been my lowest total. If your going to leave it in at least give us points for shooting the flaming pigs and/or a few hundred points that we get for boss pig rather than nothing.

Geli
    @geli

is it me or have the number of TNT blocks been reduced?

Nefing the number of targets instead of a TF? The new approach to frustrating the player?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

Seriously, why include Unicron if you’re going to make him worth zero points? Why force us to fight our way through and then not give us any credit?

If the intention was to level the playing field by eliminating the randomness of a Unicron encounter, then just take out the encounter entirely, instead of leaving it in but not awarding any points for the kill or partial kill.

Of all the possibilities:

1. status quo
    2. remove Unicron entirely
    3. keep Unicron but award zero points

Somehow Rovio in their “wisdom” managed to choose the worst alternative.

Again.

CD
    @bartiedog

Looks like the developers are reading this board because anytime we come up with a strategy it gets nerfed.
    Professor Pig is one example. We shared strategies on how to score items then they reduced the opportunities to get the items.
    Unicorn is another, we shared how to defeat him so now he doesn’t count for points.
    Another is the 100% bonus. We shared when it was available, now it’s random.

Swing
    @swing

Another update, another step towards the true and only game objective: make the cash cows (players) spend more gems. I’m eagerly awaiting the “transformers now shoot gems” update, it’s going to be great.

Swing
    @swing

@bartiedog

Also, whenever people post that a character, econ or accessory is great, it’s the kiss of death, it will soon be turned to crap.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Even without a Unicron boost, the leader in my cohort is over 13,000 points.

Crazy, man.

Geli
    @geli

Found the 100% bonus reward when I woke up. Good! Had planned on making gem recharges during that 4 hour window and move up the board. That Unicron matter killed my desire to play the game.

Maybe I will find the urge to play soon and resume play in the current event. for the moment, all interest is gone.

As @20qmindreader has posted, the community on this board is open, supportive and competitive. I thank all y’all for that.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

We’re like the Who’s in Whoville. Every time we start to have fun, the mean ole grinch (Rovio/Exient) shows up and takes it from us. Yet, we just keep persevering and playing on as if the grinch will finally grow a heart and deliver the game/experience promised. Except that never happens, the game/experience just keeps getting worse. It’s because this isn’t Whovile it’s WHYville.

Dah-who. Door-ray.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I can also confirm that BBG no longer gives big scores since the soft update, had him twice killed him twice for 325 & 345. Sam is getting the same.
    So a recap
    They have messed about the power of the E/Cons
    They’ve messed up the E/Cons & butties targeting
    Reduced some ABT firepower
    They now messed with the scores from BBG
    All in the name of making the game fairer and more enjoyable for us players.
    I’d hate to think what they would do if they didn’t like us.

Don’t ask as I don’t know but Sam has just unlocked the new ABT and I see they messed that up as well with his add-on’s a hook right arm and speakers for his shoulder’s but for some stupid silly reason you can only use 1 at a time. Now that is messed up. They strike again

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Do Unicron’s flaming boogers still get you three points?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@paul13

On the topic of Wales, I’ve been bingeing on Bonnie Tyler songs this morning.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@optimuspig

Yes they do as just had him again

She’s a nice Jackess with a funny voice that works for her lol

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 242 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.