Lock & Load – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 242 total)
  • Replies
  • Soundwave
    @soundwave

I give up today. 20 levels and all scores below 200. Some below 100. I’m so far out of first I’m not wasting any more time or gems. No sign of unicron or boss pig to help me out.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I really lucked out to end the day. Final two hours were Rodimus with the measly +20% bonus, so I went full Grimlock for my last four runs instead. Managed to take down Unicron on the very final run of the day for 2,400 points even without a bonus.

Currently 4,500 ahead of #2, I’m really hoping that holds since I don’t plan to go back in again.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Just a hint for you all try using ultimate mega Tron.

Geli
    @geli

I also went with EGrimlock for the 2 last runs, passing on the 20% bonus and hoping to stumble across Unicron. 2400 for a win would have put me in first. Even surviving an encounter would have done it for me.

Nope. Did not happen. Achieved the 100/550 level on the penultimate run and have about 125 from daily challenge. Some 1500 in front of #3. Not going to spend gems to chase the leader, even if leader is within reach.

Geli
    @geli

100% bonus for the first 2hours. Gotta go with Rodimus.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Haven’t started yet, but given that it’s missile day, it might not be a bad day to go full Grimlock.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I got 100 for my place on the board and got to 50 tokens by 1. Phew I was glad the 1st nightmare event was over, as it’s now time to do a proper game on event 2 hit missiles as there are a lot of those in most nodes bar pig city,
    Run 1 Pig City there are a set amount of 6 missiles only there plod on to the next.
    Run 2 she above
    Run 3 see above
    Run 4 see above
    Bonkers it reals is as after the 4 runs I got the 1st lot of 10 tokens by 2 and it was only 450 to top.
    I’m beginning to wonder if Rovio has got in for for being a pain to them

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@geli i went with Ricochet 100% bonus i made a refill 10 gems and i have 2nd day first hours 11070 points first i met unicron so 2400 add 180 some rockets as well and i beat him with Ricochet with 100% bonus 5160 token only one run the second place is around 9070. i run total 4 + 4 rounds. I have 550 token 100% daily of tokens.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@20qmindreader indeed Ricochet is better against missiles it worked for me perfect!

Geli
    @geli

Thought I had a decent first 4 runs, getting to a hair under the 40 token level. Waiting for a recharge, checked and the leader is over 6000 in less than an hour of play. My bad luck for starting when I did.

Will try Ricochet next run. Might do a gem recharge if things go nicely. Thanks, @elpapam

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

With respect to missiles, isn’t it true that:

1. if you shoot them down more quickly, then the next salvo will launch more quickly, and

2. if your TF moves more slowly, then it will have more salvos launched over the course of a run than for a faster moving TF

If both (1) and (2) hold true, then shouldn’t Grey Slam Grimlock be better than Ricochet (although the +100% bonus is a bit of a wildcard) because all other things being equal, he’ll encounter more missiles on the whole.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

So Ricochet is powerful enugh to defeat Unicron?

How is he at shooting down the flaming boogers?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

These are the results of my first four runs on Day 2, including any applicable bonuses:

726 (GSG)
    476 (GSG)
    460 (Ricochet)
    488 (Ricochet)

I guess the moral of the story is that randomness rules.

Geli
    @geli

Used Ricochet (100%) for 1 run, then did 4 more on a gem recharge.
    Results: raw scores, bonus applied
    Falls- 293, 586
    Plains- 343, 686
    Falls- 316, 632
    Desert- 271, 542
    Beach- 355, 710

Went from 1848 and 30 tokens to 5004 and 90 tokens (just short of 100 tokens at 5100) in 5 runs. Went from 10th to 2nd in my cohort. I’d do another gem recharge but there is not enough time to get all 4 runs in at 100% bonus.

EDIT IN: did use transport mode to escape falling monoliths, so the play was not entirely at the TF “walking speed.” While making this post I fell to 3rd, 3600 behind leader, 1400 out of 2nd and 1100 ahead of 4th. Using Rodimus at the get-go was a bad move on my part

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Bloody ‘ell, #1 in my cohort is over 9,000 already.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig when unicorn is sending the flying pigs must come close enough and just tap on them an ricochet will hit the incoming pig. The same i did with missiles i let them come closer and hit them that’s ho i am 11560 tokens but i have the second place person coming very close.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So I was bored and decided to splurge on a gem recharge.

Big mistake.

First two runs post recharge were in Pig City.

Pig City on missile day …. think about that one for a second ….

It’s almost like Rovio hates me or something.

Edit: make that 3 out of 4 ………………………………….

Over four gem-recharged runs, I averaged 150 points pre-bonus per run ………….

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig pig city is total joke for missiles event!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

NO sh!t ….

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

well i am off to bed! cya…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i have a cheater or a fake bot at my leader board from 5000 points that he/she/it was in 10 minutes it’s 19.000 points over past me by 6000 tokens impossible! how must cover from 5000 to 13037 that i was and over pass me and is now 19350??? how many time should have won and unicron if it ever happened…all of this in 10 minutes???

sheepybach
    @paul13

@optimuspig

” It’s almost like Rovio hates me or something.”

That makes 2 of use. Overnight full charge this morning.
    Run 1 the big big guy got him and scored 2500 before bonus yes back to normal yay.
    As if gggggrrrrrrrr
    Run 2 Pig City Total score after Bonus 110
    Run 3 as above 98
    Run 4 as above 103
    I decided then my bad luck was over and so spent 10 Gems Big Big Mistake
    Run 1 Pig City 88
    Run 2 as above 104
    Run 3 as above 96
    Run 4 Forest 1084

Ah well things are set to try us

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’ve been pretty lucky so far. The first day I spent 30 gems and easily got 1550 tokens. Also got 130 tokens plus some gems from the daily quests.

Today I’m in what seems like a fairly tough cohort, but I got Unicron while I had Goldie Grim out. (I got bounced down to 2nd place soon after that, actually.) The lucky part is that I start more runs with 4 hearts of health than I do 5, to save the annoyance of constant recharging, but started that particular run with 5 — and lost 4 of them in the fight. :)

At least getting to 550 has been easy the first two days — I’m sure I would have made it spending only 10 gems each day, and I’m fairly sure I would have made it spending none at all

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@franciscrawford 10 gem is also my daily usage of gems for 1 refil as well.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@franciscrawford

Yes you’ve been lucky as you say, me not so much only got to 50 Tokens by the end yesterday.
    Today thanks to the Big Big Guy I’ve not far off 80 anf so looks like I’ll get the 550 today.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 242 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.