Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The final room on the KPP is one I’ve never figured out so after easy rounds 1 and 2, didn’t even bother with a second attempt.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

The only way to beat level 3 without paying ton of gems is having Silver or Terence fall right before the KP on the slimy ride, it will continuously inflict very heavy damage to the pig along the way, probably strike. But this is a rare occurrence and totally luck, the odds of success maybe 1 out of 30 times.

I quit immediately after the first attempt, what a waste of time.

Buster
    @doulgas

I wonder if we all have the same series? Today was a walk in the park for me, first attempt, no gems. The KPP rooms were all waterfalls which often give me trouble but not today.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Different people get different DC/KPP.

Mine didn’t have slime at all today. Mine was waterfalls and bird shooting flowers. Unfortunately, the king pig could not be sent anywhere except into a corner where nothing could really get to him.

SB311
    @sb311

This was the boss pig for my DC today. I was able to beat him without spending gems mainly because I was able to move him over and hit him with a bunch of rocks and boulders. Usually I can never get him to go directly under the slime above.

SB311
    @sb311

These were the three bosses for my KPP today. I had to spend 60 on the third one.

On the first one, I was lucky when I used red’s power, the pig fell on top of the roof of the structure and when it popped, he fell to the left. I was so surprised.

The second was mainly just clearing structures and using the flowers. Definitely helped to have a bunch of birds.

I cant remember how I beat the third, but I had to use the flower above the slingshot to get the king pig to fall down to the right, but he got stuck on the ledge below next to the flower. I paid 60 gems and got Bomb. I sent him over the center stone island and it took out the stuff under the pig and once again the king pig rolled to the left and out of the level. I was so happy because this is a pretty difficult level. Definitely got lucky.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@sb311, that’s the ones I had as well.

DC was easy, albeit some luck required to kill the KP, but it is doable.

I’ve never beat today’s KPP #3. It’s one of those I just don’t even try more than once, just to see if something weird happens. So far, it never has for me.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

This is for the 3rd stage of KPP, 5 birds can only deplete half of the KP’s HP, no better than the waterfall one.

Buster
    @doulgas

I wish I had looked here first. On my android I couldn’t see the dead end and figured he’d just slide off as usual. Spent way too many gems before I realized the futility and the only recourse was to beat him to death. Duh.

SB311
    @sb311

@angrybirdspoop, yeah, I saw that it was the one that had had the exit blocked off and knew I probably wasn’t going to beat it. But I had a chance for an extra rare chest so I spent 60 gems. Direct hit from my second Terrance didn’t even put a bandaid on him so I gave up. Now i have to wait until later to get the apples for the daily task gems since i picked none in the tower of misfortune and got two pigs before the 5th floor. :(

Hopefully, it will be easier tomorrow.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Oh how nice, a blatant gem theft level.

Doesn’t matter, I could not beat the DC today. I’ve seen that same final room countless times and usually could beat it no problem, but today the KP always ended up locked in a spot where he could not be moved or hit by anything but Matilda. Wouldn’t matter anyway since nothing did enough damage to kill him. After 5 attempts, I just gave up.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Thanks for your post about today’s challenge, I tired 3 times felt futile but now I know it is.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Has anyone tried to use Stella to float piggy off to the right?

Not sure how high the slime goes, but perhaps that is a way to beat it.

SB311
    @sb311

@aggieguy, yes, I tried floating him away with Stella on my first attempt. I thought it had worked because he went clear up and out of sight, but the bubble popped and he fell back down.

I could never get him to go down to the lower level and over to the blocked off exit. I think the key is to get all the stones and rocks in the middle part to be carried by the slime and hit him while he’s sitting on the blocked off area but who knows. Definite gem grab.

Buster
    @doulgas

I think that’s the best hope — knock him off the perch first then send all the debris down afterward to pound on him so you don’t have to rely only on birds. I would have tried that if I had been willing to devote the time to march through the whole friggin thing again.

Stella is no help in this room.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Another day, another DC that I could not beat. Not even sure how to do it. I assume you have to somehow knock the pig off to the left, but all I ever ended up with was him getting jammed up on the far, upper right.

Buster
    @doulgas

You’re right, get him over to the left where you can pound him more easily. It took me so many attempts I’m embarrassed to say. What finally worked was knocking over the structure he’s sitting on so it collapsed to the left and he went in that direction. But I still needed plenty of power birds to hit him with.

Buster
    @doulgas

Sailed right through DC and KPP today, right up until the very last room in KPP, where the pig can get stuck under the ledge on the right. At that point you are just hosed. If I had kept a Hal he might have been able to reach him, though maybe not enough to punch him out. Ran out of time before I could try that.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same for me on the KPP. I had alread pounded him with Terrance and Matila who did little damage and then the dynamite knocked him under the ledge. Given how much life he had left, I decided it wasn’t worth trying again.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@doulgas & @aggieguy, Same thing here with the last room of KPP. I had bazillion birds left with both accounts, but once the KP got into certain spot, the game was over. I could (barely) reach it only by Grey, but could not do enough damage. The design of the room was bad, because of that one spot “catching” the KP.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

DC was easy today. Stella can float piggy off the screen to his doom.

Never made it past round 2 on the KPP.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Unfortunately, Stella did not float  the piggy high enough here, so I had to pound the piggy insane amount. As usually, FTP account seemed to have more powerful birds than main account. I have a wild suspicion that paid accounts have slightly weaker birds than FTP accounts… as “experiment” to encourage spend more money on paid accounts.

Wow… and MEBC glitched again? Main account has score zeroed, but somehow it still earned a whopping 17 ME points? It should be 42M+ and “a few” points more.

Rovio truely fights to win the award in category “worlds buggiest game”!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Anyone else get a 2-2-3 DC today?

First KP is on a room which used to let you drop him down a hole, but the hole is now plugged up. Stella can float him off to the right.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I swear I faced a more difficult DC this morning than the one I just finished.

At ~10 AM CET I had a 2-3-4 and the boss pig was something from Hamberg I could distinctly remember as being frustrating as heck. Couldn’t finish it, of course.

Just now, ~6 PM CET I got a weird 1-1-2 instead, a constellation I’ve never seen before (it’s always either 2-3-4 or 3-4-5 for me). Along with several other changes like the game now telling the difference between damage that Chuck does and damage that Matilda does, for example. The boss room was much simpler, too. I could simply knock Chef Pig off with Silver.

On the KPP now.

EDIT: Couldn’t even finish the first level of KPP so I’ll let that one go. 3 rooms and a Chef Pig with 1 million HP.

SB311
    @sb311

This is the first boss level in my KPP and I don’t think I have ever been able to beat it without spending gems. :( And I’m not willing to do it especially on the first room.

@aggieguy
    , I also had a 2-2-3 DC and I received an extra rare chest. :)

@smwforever45
    , I started getting those damage totals on the screen too. I don’t care for them. Very distracting, but I did learn that you get a bit of a bonus if you strike or birdie a room. Not sure why it started all of a sudden. :/

Update: I tried it one more time and after using 7 of my remaining 8 birds including direct hits from Terrance, bomb and silver using the flowers to launch them, he still has so much life left and red didn’t do anything. So I’m calling it a day on the fixed KPP.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.