Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Max1
    @max1

It is this easy boss in the 4-5-6 today.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Today’s DC is a complete waste of time if you’re in 4-5-6 hell.  Don’t even bother unless you want to lose.

dtmt
    @dtmt

Could be done with 2 birds but it requires some luck. I took me several tries.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Same here, if it werent for those event coins i wouldve given up within my first attempt

dtmt
    @dtmt

Nice way to say FU to players by giving the same level again in 4-5-6 hell.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I am so glad to not have to deal with 4-5-6 hell now. It’s actually fun doing easier DCs and I will never be going back to that unfair “0-2 birds for the boss room” nonsense. Today my DC was another 2-2-3, and despite my hatchling leaving I was able to beat it with no issues:

KPP was a breeze and I got an extra rare chest:

3rd boss I didn’t expect as I only had 3 birds:

Luckily I got Terrance from the meter filling and after failing to push the boss backwards into the orange portal with Matilda (which would’ve killed him) I smashed him to the left with Terrance, who sent him down and into the blue portal down in the bottom corner. Terrance followed him through and managed to nudge him to the left as they both came out the top blue portal:

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Todays DC is YET AGAIN a waste of time. The boss stage is that one where it has those annoying gravitator thingies around him and you have to pummel KP to death. Definately worth skipping

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I haven’t had much luck lately in the DC. Will probably fall back to 3-3-4 tomorrow. Even when it is a room I’ve seen numerous times before, and beaten, I make it there with maybe 1-2 birds if any at all. Even today’s 4-4-5 was the same thing. Just too many rooms which require 3-4 birds to clear (often due to some dang micro pig getting buried, or survives being launched

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I am happy to still be in 2-2-3 heaven. Haven’t seen this boss room before but it was easy:

The KPP was a nightmare, probably because of the x2 black pearl event. I could breeze through the first 2 bosses:

Round 3 was a pain to get through as each of the rooms were bird drainers that had scuba pigs in most of them. Getting to the boss with enough birds was tough as you need a good amount to stand a chance:

Pictured is my first time getting in, with a mere 2 birds, which wasn’t enough. You really need at least 4+ birds for this one as getting him to the water is not easy. I ended up having to restart about 6 or 7 times before I managed to get the boss down and near the edge of the water right next to the ramp (and of course running out of birds doing so).

I figured the doubled black pearls from finishing the KPP was worth spending gems on, so I did and was able to finally kick the boss out the map. I was then lucky enough to get another 1000 from the rare chest, so I’d say it was worth it for that and to end the restart marathon.

dtmt
    @dtmt

Use Matilda from below by throwing it to water in shallow angle and release the egg when you are just below the boss to get it down.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

Don’t waste your time on todays challenge. Its another “beat ’em to death” map. No way out. Boss pig gets stuck at bottom, and you end up trying to beat it to death. Can’t do it with 5 birds no matter what.

This game is getting pathetic..

dtmt
    @dtmt

If you mean 4-5-6 hell, you need bubbles to push him out by shooting it to the flowers and when boss is beginning to fall inflate. Can be done with bubbles and one or two others to clear the way to flower.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

No, I mean even if you do that, he just bounces back and forth between flowers down below. No exit there.. end up having to beat him to death. I used 5 birds on him.. Kinda pathetic when boomer does a direct hit on him and he barely takes any damage. Big red managed to bounce him around a bit, but only 1/3rd damaged was the result.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I’m not sure I have the exact boss room Birdbrained is referring to, but the description is pretty much exactly what my DC ended with. Despite being a 2-3-3 I get this blocked-exit boss room:

For reference, here’s the exit version of the same room:

I will try a few more times with Stella as from what I recall you can float the boss over the right side with a specific shot (and some luck). Otherwise it’s impossible as the boss has tons of health and requires a stockpile of birds to beat him to death with, and I will not be spending any time or gems doing that.

What I’ll do instead is just farm some gifts and then call it quits. It’s no surprise that I get hit with a near-impossible boss room during a x2 black pearl event; it might just be a coincidence but honestly I feel it happens way too often every time there’s a x2 event, the impossible boss rooms conveniently show up.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

You can also blast CP off with orange, if you activate him to the bottom right of CP.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Had the same stage as Birdbrained. It’s that one where FP is located on top of a mountain, on a bunch of ice, and there are flowers to make him fall down onto a platform where you have to beat him to death. There are rocks and structures you can use to lower his HP. However, I opted to kick him off of his starting position with bubbles, by activating him before FP was about to fall onto the platform. KPP was easy</p>

dtmt
    @dtmt

https://youtu.be/gGZa83iFeKM?t=134 here is time coded video on how to do that with Red and Bubbles.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I was able to beat my DC with just Bubbles, turns you can throw him under the boss and launch him out the map, provided he goes the right way (in this case to the left):

KPP was nice and easy:

I sacrificed Chuck on the first room in round 3 to collect a rare chest that was completely out of the way, and I also got a golden pig in room 2 which I destroyed using my 2nd bird, which allowed me to get to the boss room with lots of birds. Turns out it didn’t matter too much and just made the easy 3rd bird even easier.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

here is the daily challenge that i got today.  Notice where the king pig is. I finally defeated him using the inflating bird, which kept getting bounced into the flower which kept hitting the king pig.

hit him again

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@birdbrained, you can also use Stella to float him up and off to the right. He’ll go over the ledge and drop to his death.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

The Stella method is fairly reliable though you need to be precise with the angle and activating Stella at the right.

I’ve skipped for a few days and got back to 2-2-3. The boss room is one that I believe shows up in 4-5-6 hell, but this time it was way easier as I had more than enough birds to clear the room and finesse the boss to his doom via the pit at the bottom:

The KPP was thankfully not challenging at all and I got an extra rare chest from beating it on my first attempt:

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

2-3-3 DC:

I couldn’t get past the 1st boss of the KPP as the 1st boss was basically impossible as it was this trash no-exit room:

The boss has tons of health which is convenient as you need to pummel him to death with birds, which I wasn’t able to do even with 7 at my disposal. Every attempt ended with this:

I kept trying until I ran out of lives which was another 4 attempts, and none even came close so I called it quits. Lazy, unfun nonsense.

Nunuhuhu
    @nunuhuhu

Yesterdays daily challenge was 3-3-4 rooms. Today it was 4-4-5 rooms with the boss room so difficult that it was not possible to get to it without spending gems.

Has something changed?

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

No, its always been like that. 4-4-5 and 4-5-6 DCs tend to be harder because those dead-end boss stages have a higher chance of appearing there. Speaking of which, todays 4-5-6 is this god-awful beat-to-death BS boss, which is a complete nightmare to beat, and might also be the stage that you have. Skipped it as soon as i saw the boss room

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

2-2-3 DC:

KPP was horrible. The 1st boss is this blocked exit room:

You can beat it with just Silver with a specific shot (screenshot borrowed from a group I’m in on FB):

If you mess that up, the only other way to beat it is to knock the boss down from his perch (with Chuck or Matilda preferably, using the same flight path shown above) and hope he lands in the 3 fans to the right and gets launched straight up and out the top of the screen, where he dies instantly. I luckily got this to happen after about 5 restarts from missing the Silver shot.

2nd boss is this one:

I had to restart here as the boss got knocked over to the right side and landed right in the corner which is just game over. My next attempt I beat him by pure luck, as a rock hit him while he was bouncing  and sent him over the right side:

3rd boss is this one (using an old screenshot as the screenshot shortcut on my emulator decided to not do anything)

I managed to get the boss down using a water shot with Bomb from underneath, though still ended up spending gems to push him out the right side as he was being stubborn and not going out. Regardless I kept the extra rare chest and didn’t have to go through the first nightmare boss again so it was worth it.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Bruh, whoever found out that trick with grey for KPP 1 is a genius. I never wouldve guessed that something like that couldve worked on that boss room. Tried it out today, and it worked like magic

4-5-6 DC was pretty easy, it was that ice boss where KP is on an ‘island’ and there were geysers leading up to that island and there were rocks that led to those geysers that you could use to lower his health. His HP was pretty low though, and managed to beat him with just big red and grey without using the rocks

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.