Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

another 4-5-6 DC today with this boss

( as usual , I’m using other player screenshot )

you can beat this boss with single bird if you are lucky  ( he will drop down into that blue hole than out from the left / no need to use yellow hole )

terence/bomb is great choice for this

KPP , not hard just annoying 3rd lvl  rooms before reach the boss with multiple little structures

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Easier 4-4-5 today, first try completion, just clear the junk by the entrance to the trampoline and shove the boss off to the right:

I may have had the same KPP as you smithx, in which case I found it tricky when I know it should’t have been. I ran out of lives trying it earlier, then I had to head out so I left the game open which let my lives refill for when I got back.

The 1st boss is easy but I somehow kept failing it about 50% of the time, even with 5+ birds:

The boss either was a pain to move to the right from the beginning area after you get him down, as the fans make shots awkward, or he’d barely move from direct hits, or he’d be stopped from falling out the exit by some random debris.

2nd boss was not too bad as long as you had 4+ birds to deal with it (though I still failed it a few times as you need to have everything go a specific way):

3rd boss was a chore to reach as the rooms prior were bird-wasters, this 3rd room had a useless scuba pig that’s basically immune to debris so that’s an extra bird needed on just him, and I had already used 4 birds on clearing the rest of the room:

I got to the 3rd boss twice and after seeing the room, it’s definitely doable, mainly as it’s not the blocked-exit version. I just need the right birds and preferably 4+ birds (including those birds) and I can likely beat it:

My method: clear the junk blocking the exit first by using the lower flower to reach it. Then get the boss down, which I find only works effectively with Terrence or Bomb by using the flower above the boss.

Any other bird and there’s risk of the platform either not breaking entirely, or the boss getting stuck in the debris and not falling down, or on rare occasions he gets stuck on the ledge to the left in which case you may aswell restart.

Also the large rock that’s under the boss on that wooden platform is sat conveniently in the flower’s shot path so that needs to be dealt with first as it will make the flower useless.

Regardless of that, after several more retries and using all my lives again and going back to not being able to beat the 1st boss, I said f–k it and gave up.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

@lemon

I must retry  2-3 time because of 1st boss stuck and that micro balloons enemy above in your screenshot for room in 3rd lvl ( no matilda and chuck to hit him  )

for 1st boss , I find that you can beat it with 3 birds as long as you have matilda , silver and bomb ( I use this way to beat him once )

use bomb to clear the way out , after that we need to  use silver loop to slam him from below  so that the boss will be flying & drop in the one of those balloons platform above the exit , just need to destroy the platform with matilda & victory

this trick is kinda risky since the boss sometime will stuck in the far end building/house just below that platform , very hard to hit if this happen and better just retry

for 2nd boss , we can beat him with 2 birds actually ( done it before multiple time )

terence and silver

terence  for clearing the path from that yellow hole

silver for the loop to drop him down

but for this , we still need some luck since sometime terence will not clearing the exit path

for 3rd boss , if terence can deal heavy damage to him than just blast his health using our heavy hitter ( sometime the boss will only take scratch damage while sometime he will take regular damage like today )

yup , agree with you that we need to clear the path first if you want to drop the boss  out otherwise we will need alot of birds if we drop him first with the flower

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

another 4-5-6 DC with this boss , we face this boss  alot lately

( using lemon screenshot )

today KPP is hard , especially 2nd boss where you need to beat him in this slide type room

make sure you have alot of heavy hitters + stones , you maybe need to spend gems here

3rd boss is easy , you can knock him out of the screen with silver

just aim the structure and loop with silver , done

the boss location is in high ground structure , so silver make great position for loop him out

don’t need the long way via flower to knock him out

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC as Smith, and same KPP as Lemon.

Beat the DC (spent 60 gems because I didn’t have time today to keep trying over and over and I wanted to use the Feather Frenzy while the MEBC store was open) but only tried the KPP twice before I had to give up and do other stuff. Probably could have beat it if I had more time.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Another easier 4-4-5 with this easy boss room:

KPP was easy overall, just had to retry a few times as the 2nd boss was an enclosed slide room that takes lots of birds to pummel the boss with. smithx had the same KPP as me so at least we can suffer together. Got a free rare chest on top and also discovered that the Chilli spell’s x3 card is bugged and just gives a single spell despite the card having the blue background.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Tried the DC once, never got past room 3 and knowing what the boss room is,  not even going to bother trying again.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

another 4-5-6 DC with normal boss that have exit in the middle ( flower type room )

you need silver here to drop him out otherwise it will became very hard to hit him out

easy KPP today , just remember to hit the first boss directly with either terence , bubble or bomb to make him drop into to the solid ground

if you drop him into to the water , you will find it harder to knock him out since there is black hole in this room

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-4-5 again, could’ve done way better on the 3rd round:

Ended up buying extra birds to win which was necessary as I had only 2 birds, plus I wanted to get the x3 Mighty Eagles from the streak. I much prefer these easier DCs as I don’t have to waste lots of time retrying over and over because the 3rd round is unfair. Shame it will switch back to the 4-5-6 format soon.

KPP was easy although the 1st boss room occasionally had the boss getting stuck the exit hole, which is ridiculous as he went down without a problem the majority of the times I had to re-play this room:

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

that same boss like me , lemon just with different format of room

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC boss except it was 4-5-6 and took me about 10 tries. Either the boss got jammed up and I didn’t have the right bird to move him, or just couldn’t reach him with any birds left.

The KPP was probably the same (same first boss) but couldn’t beat round 3. Always rant out of birds before I could get to the boss, or if I did reach him, not enough birds to beat it. Even with Terrance (who sometimes can beat it by himself with some luck), it didn’t help. Seemed like today anything Terrance hit caused him to just stop.

Right now I am not paying gems even if it mean beating it. I’ve spent way too many lately.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

very hard 4-5-6 DC with annoying boss in the end

good thing is that he can get knock into to the exit as long as you can get him into that far right flower

main problem is there to many small annoying things around & you maybe need to spend gems here to clear it

KPP , 1st boss is annoying fan type with no exit version , so you need to beat him

beatable , just really need some patience here to see him bounce up and down

2nd boss much more easier , just  need 1 birds to clear the path than use either silver/matilda to drop the boss down to the exit

3rd boss , all rooms before boss is very very hard to get strike

just try to bring many birds that you can , you will need it to beat the boss

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I’m back to the 4-5-6 format just as I suspected I would be. Tough 3rd round as usual, even after a very decent run with only 2 minor mistakes I got into this boss with 3 birds:

I used them all and managed to get the boss onto the platform above the exit hole. I knew I could finish the DC and also I couldn’t be bothered wasting my time retrying over and over so I bought extra birds and pushed the boss down to his doom.

KPP was fairly easy. This was the first boss room, as smithx was referring to:

I haven’t had this version of this room for a while but it’s the blocked exit version. Notable differences are: no black hole under the top left fans, the fireman pig on the left edge of the top platform is replaced by a normal pig, the boss starts on a platform between the right-side fans instead of on the right edge of the top platform, and the top right fans replace an opening.

I have a screenshot of this version on page 42, as I am trying to keep track of all the rooms that have 2 versions so that everyone here knows there’s BS going on:

I only had to play this room a few times because of retries, and I don’t think it’s any harder. The lack of an exit in the top right doesn’t really matter since there’s no consistent way to send the boss out of it as the fans are unpredictable, so it may aswell not be there. The fireman pig doesn’t pose much of a threat as you can take him and screwdriver pig out in one shot. The black hole is mostly pointless.

The hardest change is that the boss is more awkward to get down off his platform as you have to pull off some awkward shot using the black hole, at least with the no-exit version I had, you have a straight shot across the room. Regardless, it was the 1st boss so I could get in with a stockpile of birds so it wasn’t an issue.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

actually you just need 2 hit to get that black hole boss out , lemon

johnsonfunky show us how to deal with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX9ML_mso0

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I would’ve never expected that to be a solution, though then again it’s a very specific shot that you have to pull off to beat it, which relies on you entering the boss room with Stella available and then being able to do the shot perfectly. Also requires the boss going all the way over the wall as done in the video and not stopping and falling back into the main area, or worse, landing on the top of the roof and being impossible to reach. Lots of variables but it is indeed possible and worth trying out if you’re up for it.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Standard 4-5-6, round 3 is a bit tricky, I found that if I used 3 birds on 2 or more rooms I would not get enough birds for the boss, which was this one (screenshot was from an earlier attempt that didn’t work out):

On my winning attempt I got in with just 2 birds. Managed to get the boss down onto the slope taking constant damage from debris and the rocks from that left ramp that got released onto the slope. Luckily he died quickly while I had it on FF.

KPP had an easy 1st boss, then this tedious 2nd boss that’s necessary to have loads of birds for:

Finally the 3rd boss (I used my own picture from page 47):

I had switched to Stella for the KPP as I felt she would be more useful, but seeing this last boss room I went back to Bubbles since it’s the only way to beat it in 1 shot (throw him behind the boss and activate his ability to send the boss flying out the left side).

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

This is the 4th time in a week that I have had the same 4-5-6 DC that TwistedLemon posted above. Getting pretty good at it as I got into the boss room with 5 powerful birds.

Is anyone else seeing very repetitive DCs?

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-5-6, round 3 is way too hard; the first 2 rooms take 3 birds and the rest take 3 each, 2 if you get lucky. Got left with 1 bird for this impossible boss which is an auto-quit for me:

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

very hard 4-5-6 DC with annoying hard to hit boss on the far right ballons

you need to deal with multiple balloon , some structures , and black hole

not counting the boss itself is unhitable without bomb , silver loop or matilda

plus you need some luck too for the boss to out of the screen with fan + black hole

all rooms before boss is need multiple birds

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Usual setup, round 3 is annoying and has magician pigs in a few rooms that are right at the back, meaning you can’t take out right so you’re forced to waste extra birds on them once you can eventually get to them. I inevitably run out of birds right before the boss and then it’s this blocked-exit absurdity. Not trying again.

Angry Birds Fan
    @angrybirdsdude

I F***ING HATE TODAY’S STUPID GEM SUCKING IMPOSSIBLE DAILY CHALLENGE!!!

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

very hard 4-5-6 DC today

boss itself is kinda  easy  ( you can beat him with 2 birds as long as you have bubble ) , but 5 rooms before him is very annoying and hard

KPP , first boss is very annoying to knock him out so I suggest you just beat his health down from the beginning

second boss just need silver , third boss is easy too as long as you have at least 3 birds & have 1 birds who can break stone like silver or terence

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

My DC was an easier 4-4-5 today, so it’s that time again when it gets easier for a few days. Had this boss room (screenshot borrow from an AB2 Facebook group that I joined recently):

Just use Stella and throw her into the top/closest flower and float the boss over the right side.

KPP, probably same as you smithx, though I couldn’t get past the 1st boss as there was always a rock, mostly the large one, stopping the boss from being pushed out once you get him up to the top right ledge (screenshot borrowed from the same FB):

I used all my lives trying and only managed to get through the 2 times, with one of those attempts failing on the 3rd boss as he got stuck in a certain spot and refused to move, which I knew was going to happen when I entered (screenshot borrowed from the same FB group which I then edited to add a circle):

Eventually I gave up and exited out as I couldn’t be bothered to wait for another life to regenerate.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

usual 4-5-6 DC

KPP 2nd boss is your worst enemy for today

unless you are very lucky , than this boss is very very hard to beat

( using other player screenshot here )

try to use terence from the beginning , who know maybe you are lucky enough to drop his health alot

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Looks like I’ll only be doing the DC today then. That blocked exit room for the KPP is pointless to even try unless you can at best strike the other rooms and get in with at least 5+ birds to pummel the boss to death with, and good luck reaching him when he ends up down below. Of course, there’s a version of the same room with an exit; here’s my screenshot of it from page 47:

Even on my post I said I managed to beat this version with just the 3 birds I had. The whole point of exits is for you to work the boss over to them and shove him down. It’s fun and makes sense for there to be a solution that you can work towards.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.