Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

extremely hard 4-5-6 DC today , last lvl is annoyingly hard rooms

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-4-5 for me with this boss room (screenshot borrowed from a FB group hence the Russian boss name):

Round 3 was a bit harder than usual despite having 1 less room. My winning run I got into the boss with Blues and Terrance. Threw Blues at the air jet behind the boss which managed to send him down to the ice slide below. Threw Terrance at him which did massive damage and got him down to under half health. Bought 3 more birds because I couldn’t be bothered trying again (already tried 3 times) and finished off the boss. Getting a free rare chest in the 1st room made it worth it.

KPP was easy though the 3rd boss took a few tries as it was the no exit version slide room that has a hidden portal out the right side of the room that keeps sending the boss back into the main area. The other version of this room doesn’t have that portal. Still beat it after getting in with enough birds and used Silver to kick the boss out the left side (screenshot is borrowed from page 12, coincidentally it shows the Silver method I used):

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

4-5-6 DC , very annoying  to complete DC lately

can’t beat KPP because of this

2nd KPP boss is the worst

I always hate this boss , you really need very lucky to beat him

( lemon screenshot here )

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

here some easy way to beat that boss above

( found it in youtube while browsing around  , it’s really good trick )

just need bubble

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I’ve been trying the DC today which is back to being 4-5-6, and I can’t get into the boss room. Round 3 is once again super hard and each room takes several birds to clear without things happening in your favour. DCs like this where I never reach the boss after a few attempts I just give up on.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

hard 4-5-6 DC

very hard to reach the boss with all of those micro enemy scatter around

lucky for us this boss only need silver to knock him out

using other screenshot as usual

KPP , 2nd boss again is the hardest one to beat

3rd boss is easy , just need 1 bird + bubble to knock him out

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Same DC for me, took me a couple of attempts as round 3 had some stupid rooms that I had to do over and over, trying different birds combos to work out how to clear them efficiently. Ended up saving Silver for the boss room after seeing your post, and booted the boss out the map in 1 hit. There’s no chance I would’ve spent gems on that boss knowing that I can 1-hit it with Silver.

Same KPP too, 1st boss is easy, 2nd boss is relatively easy but annoying; it’s difficulty to hit him and you need to rely on luck for the most part and hoping that he gets smashed around in the fans. Also have Silver and Matilda ready in case he lands on that bottom platform.

3rd boss you can float the boss over the right side with Stella but sometimes it doesn’t work out as the boss will land drop and land on top of the mountain and be unreachable. I ended up pushing the boss down into the furthest right flower and hitting him with Silver while he was in the air and that flicked him out the right side. Again I wouldn’t have spent gems on the 3rd boss since it’s doable with the right birds and good timing with shots. The 1st and 2nd bosses I could get in with over 5 birds on both so definitely no need to spend gems.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Very rare 3-3-4 DC, that culminated in this easy to beat boss.

The KPP was the same one that @smithxxxxx posted. Beat it with three extra birds in order to get the treasure chest.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

today DC boss

this boss can get knock out directly surpass our slingshot in the left as long he been hit strong enough to that white hole in the lower right

instant win , no need to reduce his health that really depend on luck

KPP  is normal too without any annoying boss

for 3rd boss , make sure you have enough birds to clean the way and to push him to the exit

at least 3+ birds  ( I use lemon screenshot here )

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Another 3-3-4 DC today. The AB2 gods are smiling on me. I was able to get the whole flock to the boss room…

Same DC as smith posted; same result.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Same DC, beat the boss eventually after about 5 retries. Ended up wasting gems on one one attempt and not succeeding. I have yet to learn how to do that room properly, as with every time I have the boss room, I just get the boss going through the portals and continuously and taking damage from hitting the walls. I could only get in with 3 birds so it was luck mainly that he kept moving around and taking hits. I did get a free rare chest on the winning attempt so overall not that bad.

KPP has a stupid 1st boss that I hate:

I could get in with at least 7 birds and still fail sometimes as you can only hit the boss reliably with Silver or Matilda when he’s bouncing on the right side. Often I’ll break the right side structure and the he’ll conveniently bounce up as the rocks and debris fly under him.

What I don’t understand is why there’s a 2nd variant of this room that’s basically the same room only the boss is in a different starting spot and there’s no structure on the right side, which is good to use for damage against the boss (here’s my screenshot from page 50):

2nd boss was easy. 3rd boss is easy with the right birds, just need to get in with at least 4 and hope they’re able to open the exit and send the boss onto the slide. I was glad that it wasn’t the version where the exit is blocked off making it impossible.

I was working on the 3rd round and then had to go out so I left the game open. Returned 2 hrs later to find that my tablet had run out of charge as the usb ports on the front of my computer are weak so there was barely any charging happening. I could’ve definitely beaten the KPP but oh well.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

use other screenshot as usual

KPP 3rd boss , tried couple time to beat it with bubble but not so lucky to knock him out to the left

usually he either drop into to the left water or left side of our slingshot ( either way will force you to try again )

can’t beat him

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I think it’s established that you and I have the same DCs and KPPs. DC was stupidly hard with round 3 taking 3 birds/room for most of the rooms. I recognised the first room immediately and knew what was coming up. Tried my best and could only get in to the boss with 1 bird.

Ended up beating the boss with a extra birds. I really don’t like spending gems on the DC as the rewards are trash, but I guess it beats having to try over and over and at least I get something from it even if it’s mostly junk rewards.

Had to go out again when I was working on the KPP. Could beat the first boss fine but the 2nd boss was annoying even with lots of birds and I only managed to beat it once. Seeing what the 3rd boss was I can’t say I’m bothered to try again on it; got in with 3 birds and got the boss into the right water. Used Silver to boot him into the flower and of course he gets stopped from flying out the junk furthest right and falls into the ditch in the middle which is game over. Not wasting any more time there.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

that boss above can get knock to the left with bubble , but you need good timing and aiming for it.

if not , he will stuck at the left small island where our slingshot can’t reach it.

today dc , hard rooms with easy boss as long as you have 2 birds+.

no hard boss in KPP.

hope this  easy  boss will keep continue later on.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I beat both today’s 4-5-6 DC KPP without gems. Used Leonard as he was x3 boosted. While the DC was tricky, it wasn’t too bad once you learned which birds to save/use for which room, which is why I ended up eventually having a good run and got to the boss with 4 birds. KPP was super easy.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

DC for me was 3-4-5 (first time ever I can remember it being anything less than 4-5-5) but the KPP was a bust. The final boss I could only get down to around 1/2 health and I was not going to spend gems.

garethw
    @garethw

Since the last update my birds seem almost perpetually slugged.

Have completed the DC 3 times in the past 15 days.

Been past level 3 once in the Arena in the same time.

This must be the only effing game in the universe where you do worse after 2.5 years practice than you did after the first couple of weeks.

Utterly fed up – play very little this week.

If hasn’t changed by the 31st the games gone.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-5-6 with this boss room:

Round 3 is the typical 3 birds/room crap with pigs spread out all over the rooms, so it’s very hard to get into the boss with 4 birds unless you can strike or 2-shot some of the rooms before. You need at least 4 birds minimum for this one. Could be done with 3 if you’re really lucky with damaging the boss heavily and can finish him off without doing the intended method (booting him out the top right opening) but it’s not worth waiting for that to happen.

I ended up beating it with 3 birds + 1 from the meter filling after my first shot. I wasn’t going to spend gems on this one as I can do it once I have enough birds, it just took several attempts to get a good run on round 3.

KPP started off badly, as after failing my first attempt I was clicking the mouse (I’m currently on an emulator) over where the retry button normally is, but since I had unknowingly used up my last life hanks to the DC, so I ended up wasting gems on a life refill.

Easy 1st boss, 2nd boss requires lots of birds as it’s got 2 purposely blocked trampolines that you need to use to reach the boss:

3rd boss is fairly easy:

Ben W
    @bennyboy10

Hi

I got this level as the boss in DC today. Retried a number of times but didn’t hit the King a single time.

Dumb question I know, but does anyone have any advice on how to approach it ?

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Start by using a heavy-hitter like Terrance to smash through and clear the lower “path” which gets ride of the tractor beam pig on the end. Terrance does this well as he will go straight through everything and will go straight into the furthest portal which will send him flying into the boss and knocking him down to the middle section where he’ll be easy to hit.

You could also do this with Blues, just be sure to split them up just before you reach the 2 pigs on the lower path and hopefully the tractor beam pig will grab one of the Blues and kill himself. The other blues should cut straight through everything and clear the path for you.

Then you can just slam the boss with some strong birds, of it you clear away the ice tower in the middle first (marked with an X) there’s a chance the boss will roll off the left side if you hit him through the orange portal hard enough:

Ben W
    @bennyboy10

Brilliant @oliverfrancis – thank you so much for the tips

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Same boss as Ben W. Finally finished it on the 4th try. Was a 4-4-5 DC

First bird: I threw Terrence low enough to just clip the roof of the shed. The tractor beam pig tried to slow him down, but just got pulled along. Terrence went through the pink hole, hit the boss, then followed him through the orange hole. When Terrence hit him again, it was enough to kill him. Strike!

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Steel I’ve had that happen a few times before, on this room aswell as other boss rooms. Terrance can do tons of damage like that if he hits bosses just right or slams into them while they’re up against a wall. It’s always vital (or at least ideal) to have him ready for boss rooms just for the chance to deal super damage to them.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Really hard DC today, can’t get through round 3 without using excessive birds on rooms 3-4 and thus I can’t get to the boss, which you’re going to need at least 3 birds absolute minimum for as it’s this one (screenshot borrowed from a FB group post hence different language):

Also if anyone wants to add me on FB so that we can send gifts to each other then feel free: https://www.facebook.com/Mr.Francis94

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Same boss as Twisted today. Had Terrence and Bomb only, and got lucky.

The 3rd boss in the KPP was the same as Ben’s picture above – yesterday’s DC. I had Terrence only and threw the same shot as yesterday.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.