Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Haven’t made it past round 2 in 4 tries. Just too much crap and out of the way pigs. Heck, room 1 takes 4+ birds.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

As usual we have the same DC Aggie. Round 2 was definitely a lot harder than usual. I managed to clear the 1st room with 3 birds and the others took 2-3 birds each, thanks to all the random crap and pigs everywhere. Round 3 was a 3 bird/room nightmare and even with a golden pig appearing in one of the rooms the whole run left me with just 1 bird for this boss room:

I threw Bubbles into the middle and that demolished everything and got the boss into the right flower, sending him into the cycle of rolling down the hill. Normally you’d just wait 5 minutes for him to slowly die, but as I had no birds left and no free bird video, I was forced to pay gems for more birds that I didn’t need, just so I could wait for the boss to die. Pretty annoying though frankly I’d rather bite the bullet and not have to deal with rounds 2 and 3 again.

KPP is the same one I had a few days ago; starts off super easy and then the 2nd and 3rd boss rooms are just a complete load of garbage that are designed to waste lots of your birds by blocking crucial trampolines with junk. I didn’t take screenshots last time but now I had to, just look at his nonsense. 2nd boss room:

I had 6 birds on the attempt in the screenshot and still failed. The furthest trampoline is blocked with junk that you need to clear, but you can’t do that right away as there’s more junk in the way that you have to clear first to get a clear flight path across to it. Plus all the junk floating in the middle of the room which you’re better off clearing as your birds are likely to collide with when you’re trying to get up to the boss.

I recommend using a stronger bird to clear the trampoline as Red and Blues didn’t break through most of the time and just bounced off the wood. You’re also going to want to destroy both planks of wood in one shot as leaving a single plank will very likely ruin your shots. Once everything is clear you use the 2nd trampoline to get across to the furthest one which gets you up to the boss.

3rd boss room:

Again, both trampolines are blocked with junk so that’s 2 birds minimum that you need to use to clear each of them, as the only way to reach the boss is to bounce a bird from the left one to the right one which gets you up to him. Again, strong birds are more reliable to do this. You also have to open up the exit beforehand, ideally with Terrence, Matilda or Bomb. Then the boss might just land safely once you get him down so you need at least 1-2 birds in reserve in case that happens so that you move him down the exit.

I beat this KPP eventually after using all my lives and watching 2 videos for extra lives. For the 3rd boss I ended up sending Silver up to to the boss after clearing the trampolines and booting him into orbit. Those last 2 boss rooms are some of the most idiotic designs I’ve ever seen.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Same DC and KPP as you guys. Did pretty good on my 3rd run and didn’t have to use gems.

Wait, what? You have the extra bird videos back?

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I don’t have them, no. I currently have all video options except for the extra bird in the DC and KPP. The videos I was referring to in the end of my post was for when you run out of lives/hearts and can watch a video to get 1 replenished.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

that same DC and KPP for me too ( yesterday )

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

easy DC boss today but annoying rooms to reach him

KPP , well 3rd lvl rooms is quite annoying with scuba around

the boss itself is KPP 2nd boss from 2 or 3 days ago  , not to hard & can knock him out with just 2-3 birds as long you have terence/bubble for this

main problem is as usual , how to bring terence/bubble into the boss room

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Standard setup, round 3 is the typical 3 bird/room gauntlet, with magician pigs in 2 rooms which are sat in the furthest structures just to make things more difficult. Only ever made it to the boss room twice with 2 birds each time and it was this one:

You pretty much have to use 1 bird right out of the gate to get take out both the fireman and screwdrivers pig with a specifically aimed shot. Pictured is my 2nd attempt which I decided to use gems on which was a waste, so I definitely won’t be trying again.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

different DC for me , lemon

hard lvl 3 rooms but easier boss

KPP itself , 2nd boss that hard enough ( you need at least 4/5 birds here to knock him out of the screen with that snow gas especially terence )

3rd boss is easy , you just need silver to hit him out

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Today’s KPP: how about this then? (You’ll need to look hard).

IMG_3850.jpg

And here’s a close up. What is this skullduggery?

IMG_3850.jpg

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

great , I lose nearly everything after updating into newest version 2.36.1

frame lvl  , points , coins , star and most painful apples

lose alot of motivation right now to continue playing

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

@psygaz – That’s harsh. Did you get him? I would see if Bomb’s blast would kill him through the pillar.

I had the same KPP today. When you get to the final boss, make sure you have Matilda or Silver. It’s easy to knock the boss out by bringing him a little to the left.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

That’s unfortunate Psygaz. Classic micro pig nonsense. I’ve had similar things happen on very rare occasions where they’ll survive something they shouldn’t have and then end up in some absurd out of the way spot. I normally just quit and start over as from experience its’ quicker than trying to hit them with a bunch of birds.

As Steel suggested, Bomb might have been able to take him out through the pillar. There’s no harm in trying as it’s the 1st room out of 4 so you won’t have to worry about wasting birds.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-5-6 DC with an averagely hard and annoying round 3. This was the boss room:

I beat it using all 5 birds (1 extra from filling the meter). As long as you try to clear the middle platform the boss won’t get stuck there and you can send him onto the slide again so he bounces off the rubble in the middle. Free rare chest on top is always nice.

I had the same KPP as Steel and Psygaz. First 2 bosses were super easy as I got in to both with loads of birds. 3rd boss is easy if you have access the birds mentioned by Steel.

I tried slamming Silver down to the right of the boss but did so a millisecond too late and he didn’t budge, so I used Stella and floated the boss over the right wall (the timing needs to be pretty specific):

Pretty lucky with the rewards; I got x3 Might Eagles from the KPP chest reward, + I had a free rare chest which I another x3 MEs from. Not too bad at all and no gems lost at all.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Had the exact same BS as psygaz. Not sure how that pig gets there and still livez. Would not be a surprise if it is done on purpose.

And Bomb does even hurt him much less kill.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

No luck so far with today’s DC. Round 3 is just total crap. Some rooms have scuba pigs that only sometimes die to debris but more often they don’t so you’ll have to waste a bird on them by doing a awkward underwater shot on them. Occasionally they’ll be in different spots just to makes things more annoying. I can get to the boss room most of the time buy of course I only ever do so with 1 or 2 birds which isn’t enough:

I already wasted gems on one attempt and as of writing this I’ve used up all my lives + 3 extra life videos on retries, so I now have to wait a short while to try again. I’m also not going to spend gems again as I’d prefer to limit myself to 1 extra bird purchase per day to avoid losing gems constantly. Either I beat this without gems or it can go un-beaten.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Finally managed to beat it after a few more attempts. I switched back to Bubbles who I initially started, then a decent run later and I got in with 3 birds. Managed to get the boss positioned on the furthest island (with the 2 pigs), then used Matilda to boot him over the furthest island (with the flower). Didn’t expect it to work but it did. Not too bothered about the wasted gems from earlier as the Daily Quests covered that. Super easy KPP with a free rare chest.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

A slightly more tolerable 4-5-6 that I beat on the first try. Pretty easy boss room:

I’ve found that going for the boss directly works out better; I threw Red at the boss to push him back into the fan, which gets him close enough to where it blows him off the ledge and into the floating structure, making him fall straight down and land on the roof below and drop onto the ramp right by the exit. Then just shove him down with your remaining birds. Free rare chest too and no gems spent.

KPP was stupid right out of the gate; maybe I was just unlucky but I couldn’t beat the first boss:

Even after crushing the 2 prior rooms and getting in with 8 birds I couldn’t kill him, he just ends up bouncing up and down on the right trampolines out of reach unless you have Silver or Matilda. Try to hit him from behind with birds using the top fan and he just conveniently bounces over or under them as the timing is really awkward. Or you hit him around and he manages to land safely on the lower platform where he started and there’s not much you can do other than waste birds on him.

I used up all my lives + 3 extra life videos on retries and could never get him below 25% health. I was going to give it another go but had no lives left, so I went and did a round in the arena while a life regens…and of course I ran out of time for the KPP just before I got one.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Never got past room 2 in round 3. Room 1 would eat almost all my birds and round 2 would eat the rest.

Two problems, the wrong birds available for the rooms at the start, and one micro pig on each that is extremely well protected and takes either Bomb or Matilda to kill, if you can get close enough without hitting a balloon or having a fan launch you into oblivion.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Nothing too difficult with today’s 4-5-6. Did ok on round 3 and got in with 2 birds for this boss:

I can definitely do this one with the right amount of birds (at least 4 or more) but as expected 2 wasn’t quite enough. I was fine with spending gems on more birds for once as I got 3 Mighty Eagles from the DC streak which I think is worth gems. Easy KPP once you get past the 1st idiotic trampoline boss room that starts with the boss bouncing to the right surrounded by 3 bouncing TNT crates.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Twisted Lemon, identical odds for me as well. Spent 60 gems on the same DC, and you did right as I tried 10 times to pass that room with Boss, and it was doable but just bad luck. And yes, KPP was fair enough, so didn’t have to spend anymore gems.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Piece of advice on the KPP regarding the 15 minute feather frenzy that comes with the DC.

If there is a regular feather frenzy running, such as today, wait until the 15 minute one runs out. If you start the KPP during the 15 minute one, and it runs out while you’re still working on the KPP, you will only get 1000 feathers.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

very hard today DC with 4-5-6 rooms

you maybe need to spend gems here to clear it

( using other player screenshot here for boss room )

KPP itself , kinda easy compare to DC

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I missed yesterday’s DC as I was out for the day, and after seeing smithx’s post I probably would’ve had the same one. I can do it as long as I have the right birds and ideally 4+ birds, though I don’t see that being possible unless you have a lucky run through round 3.

Today’s DC is the exact same one from my post from 2 days ago. I tried a few times and then gave up, I really can’t be bothered doing the same one again so soon, plus now round 3 drains all my birds leaving me with either none or 1-2 max for the boss and there’s no way I’m spending gems because of that.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

@lemon

today DC is 4-5-6 for me with this boss

this is from your own screenshot , lemon

beat it with 3 birds on first try

KPP today is very very hard , beat first boss with bubble to knock him out of the screen ( the boss can’t be damage by nearly everything ~  silver , terence , matilda even stones only doing so little damage )

2nd boss is very annoying , trampoline plus fan without a way to knock him out of the screen

you really need luck for this to deal alot of damage with stones ( I can’t beat him , so no KPP reward for me )

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Glad I only tried twice since the KPP is probably not beatable without gems. Not going to waste more time today.

Only made it to the boss with no birds on the first attempt, and quit on room 3 after having to use 5 birds because one blasted micro pig just would not die.

Even if it went perfect, I think I’d only have 1-2 birds for the boss room, which is not enough. It takes at least 3 to beat it assuming nothing unusual happens.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.