Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

today KPP in 3rd lvl ( I ‘m use twisted lemon screenshot here )

usually , we will need stella to hit the boss out ( luck play bigger role here )

but the difference for today is , we will get hole in the middle of screen ( just like in the map boss )

the problem here is how to get terence , bomb , silver , or stella/bubble into to the boss room

3rd lvl KPP rooms is quite annoying to clear

madhatter2019
    @madhatter2019

I had only bubbles in the final Kpp room. Knew that two good birds would help me finish it. Paid 60 gems and got three useless birds. Paid 180 more. I don’t do this unless I am sure of a finish.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-5-6, used Hal for a change sine he’s boosted. Round 3 has structures and pigs all over the place in some rooms, though I somehow managed to get through them all without too much hassle and had 3 birds for this boss:

KPP was fine, though the 1st and 2nd boss rooms were really obnoxious; lots of crap everywhere and in the way, and junk purposely blocking access to crucial trampolines which you need to use to reach the boss, who is both rooms was perched high up on a small platform out of reach from direct hits. You pretty much need to ace the rooms prior and get in lots of birds just to first clear the room and trampolines of junk so that you can deal with the boss. 3rd boss was this one:

The un-blocked exit version of the same room from my screenshot above (@smithxxxxx you’ll love this one). More evidence that various rooms have 2 versions, one of them possible due to there being an exit, and the other the exit is blocked off.

Ended up spending gems after I had managed to clear the exit and get the boss down and right next to the hole. Shame I have no free bird video as I just needed the 1 bird to nudge him down. Got a free rare chest on top, which is less useful now with the x3 spells not being in them. Hope that gets fixed soon.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Third day in a row I can’t beat the DC. I’ve decided if I go one week without even a chance, the game goes bye-bye.  Can’t even get to the boss room, but after seeing what it is, I’m glad I’m not going to waste more time trying.

Never made it past room 4 because it would suck up almost all of my birds, and then the immortal micropig appeared and that was enough for me today.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

since today I came back to 4-5-6 for DC :( but I was lucky and could finish without gems. Same for KPP, no gems needed. The last room had an open exit, at least something. But I guess, the longer I have success without gems, the harder the game will become in the next days…

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

today DC is quite easy , as long as you hit all the stones into to the fan & trampoline to reduce the boss health ALOT

KPP , well  the 1st lvl is quite tricky , one wrong move and the boss will drop into very hard to hit location ( I’m  suggesting to  hit the boss with heavy hitter like matilda , terence , silver & bomb from the beginning / trap him between fan & structure  )

2nd lvl is quite easy as long as you can bring at least terence/bubble to hit him hard out + other birds to drop him into to the water flower

3rd lvl is not that hard too

good luck

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

It’s been a long long time since I started this thread and there is definitely a noticeable difference in how difficult – or not – the Daily Challenge is nowadays.

Over the past week or two, perhaps since the most recent update (not sure when) but the Daily Challenge has been a LOT more manageable. The Boss rooms are not rooms with gaps filled that make completing them extraordinarily difficult without having to spend gems.

As a result, for the first time since the DC rewards were introduced I’ve managed to get a winning streak going in order to get the Lengendary Chest (I got a lot of feathers but sadly for the Pig extra bird, which doesn’t do me any good as I never use him).

I’m hoping the experience is the same for other players but I have to say I haven’t kept tabs on this thread or the forum for some months now.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Usual setup, average round 3 with this boss room that I beat with 3 birds and some luck:

KPP was bullshit, despite having 6+ birds from crushing the 2 rooms prior, I couldn’t get past the first boss 95% of the time as it was this stupid room where the boss kept ending up in an unreachable spot:

The few times I managed to beat him (due to both luck and the boss being somewhat reachable), round 2 just had lots of scuba pigs that more often than not wouldn’t die to debris which means wasting additional birds on them. Made it to the 2nd boss a few times but of course I only had 2 birds so I didn’t stand a chance.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

@lemon

same KPP , difference DC if my memory is correct

btw , just like my post above for 1st lvl KPP , you should try to trap the boss between fan below and first structure than hit him hard with silver / matilda / bomb before destroy it with terence

this trick work for me because I’m doing this first lvl KPP multiple times ( he stuck like your screenshot & only matilda/silver can hit him  )

2nd lvl KPP actually can be finish with 2 birds coz I’m  just use with chuck and terence

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

@ VogelBirdson: totally agree, it’s a bit less hard to finish DC since the new update, hopefully it will stay like this…

@TwistedLemon and smithxxxxx: had the same DC/KPP1 – could finish it with some luck after many tries, maybe good idea to reduce the boss power from the beginning and then push him to the fans on the right. Otherwise too many birds needed and sometimes the position is too far to the left, like shown in the pic. KPP2 was easy, KPP3 was only possible with 60gems. All in all it was ok.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC and KPP for me. Beat the DC after several tries and just dumb luck.

Never got past round 2 of the KPP, and only got past round 1 once. Like Lemon, the boss pig was always ending up in that unreachable place, or just would not die. I’m still not sure how Stella killed him while floating him upward, but somehow she did.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

@Schweinvogel

I’m usually hit the boss hard from the beginning if we can’t knock him out of the screen

btw , today DC is unbeatable for me ( closed version of lava slide room where usually we can knock the boss out in lower right hole )

back to  hard mode again , guys

garethw
    @garethw

Another infamous blocked exit waste of time today.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

yup , same DC for me ( unbeatable )

I will try with bubble to knock him out of screen , who know maybe I’m lucky enough for that , lol

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

failed ,  bubble can’t knock him out of the screen

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

I had the following dreaded 4-5-6 DC today. Insta-quit.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

You can 1-shot that one with Bubbles, just throw him over and behind the boss and activate him before he slips down the side, and that should throw the boss out the left side.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Thanks for the tip – I just beat it!

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

…did it also like Twisted Lemon pic is taken from fb, since I have learned to throw bubbles in this high arch, I started to love this level :)))

KPP was also no problem, even I had to try twice. I have this strange feeling: whenever the game gives me a red treasure chest in the early rooms, I never will beat the boss without spending gems. It’s like a kind of programmed payment (?) Has anyone the same experience?

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I had the same DC as you SteelCity. As expected it’s the same round 3 that most of us have done many times before, so of course it was somewhat hard and I ran out of birds on the 5th room. I took a risk and bought 3 more when I entered the boss room and luckily got Bubbles and 1-shot the boss using the method I mentioned:
    Worth the gamble as I had x3 Might Eagles on the line with the DC streak, which are definitely worth 60 gems.

KPP was pretty easy, and I also discovered that the 3rd boss room in fact has 2 variants; this one actually has an exit (bottom right corner):

Compare that to my screenshot from page 48, which has the same exact room only the exit is blocked off:

So now you guys all know that there are 2 versions of this room; one is way easier as it has an exit, you just needs preferably Terrence or Bomb to clear the corner and then any bird to knock the boss down and into the fans which should send him out the exit. The other version has no exit so you need tons of birds to pummel the boss to death with.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

@lemon

not really ,  we can knock  that boss ( with black hole version ) out of the screen with silver

I’m done it before , but you need to clear that enemy below him   & don’t touch balloons below the boss

aiming your silver below him & hit it with power of the fan will knock him out of the screen ( 50% chance )

50% chance coz sometime with wrong aiming/timing of silver loop , the boss will just flying vertical

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I can see that being possible for sure, though it does sound like a lot of messing about for something that only has a partial chance in working. It’s also silly to have to resort to that when you know you’re playing on the blocked exit version of that room. I have tried booting the boss out the room with various birds and have never had any luck doing it as the right wall is very high and always seems to stop the boss from leaving.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC and Steel and Lemon. Never made it to the boss room with any birds.

The first 5 rooms just take too many birds, especially because one pig magically survives no matter how much abuse he takes.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

easy DC and KPP today , quite good after yesterday unbeatable DC

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.