Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC and probably the same KPP for me.

Got through the DC after a dozen tries with the Bubbles trick.

KPP round 1 was easy. Round 2 was a pain, but doable with the right birds.

Rounds three was a bird sucker, especially thanks to the scuba pigs in Room 4. Once I saw the final room (with no birds left to even try it) I was done for the day.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Today’s DC was another 4-5-6 which required 3+ birds per room, even on some of the rooms in rounds 1 and 2. Round 3, even with perfect shots and a lot of luck, was likely not possible without gems.

Never made it past room 4 in round 3.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

We’ve definitely had the same one. I have spent all afternoon and evening retrying over and over and can’t get through round 3. Even the first room of round 1, there’s a magician pig that always teleports to the same balloon that’s as far right as possible which is unreachable unless you have Chuck or Matilda. Of course they don’t show up right away so I have to waste several birds to get one of them.

Round 3 is a joke as always and like you Aggie I end up using 3-4 birds on rooms 3 and 4 which cripples the run, and I never made it to the boss room…how fun is that, not even making it to the boss because the 3rd round is way too hard?

Either way, I’m not going to waste any more time on this impossible trash. As usual it’s just unfair nonsense that isn’t fun to play as it can’t be done without a flawless run, which is lazy design.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Usual 4-5-6 that I somehow managed to beat on the first attempt. Round 3 wasn’t that difficult and I got a good amount of birds for the boss, which was this one:

KPP the first 2 bosses were tedious, especially the 2nd boss which I still can’t work out the point of:

Ended up knocking him down below with Chuck and then pounding him to death with birds. 3rd boss I 2-shot and walked away with a bonus rare chest. Nice as always to not have to spend any gems.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC, probably the same KPP, but I never got past round 1. Half the time that extremely annoying structure on the far, bottom right wouldn’t collapse without multiple birds and the pig at the very bottom never died. I’d have to waste birds to get Matilda to try and kill him, if possible.

If I did make it past, I could never get the boss pig to fly off the screen. He would always end up going through the pink tunnel, and sitting in a spot where I could not get to him, if I even had any birds left.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

@lemon

you can strike that boss out with silver , just clear that wood and enemy below him with any bird than aiming your silver loop to knock him out

50% chance he will out

already tried it before and successful

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Never made it past room 5 in round 3 today. Just too many pigs in random locations with each room needing 3+ birds.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Same thing here, it’s more of the same “near-impossible 3+ birds per room” formula, not counting random pigs that somehow survive falling structures or being crushed, making me have to waste another bird just to take 1 weak pig out…it’s frustrating.

I made it to the boss twice with with 1 and 2 birds, and seeing the room, I’d say it’s doable with 3 boss-killer birds (preferably Matilda and Silver for air-striking the boss) and a bit of luck with damage, though 4+ would be more safe.

If any one from Rovio reads this forum, then please do something about the DC difficulty; either make them all 4-4-5 and lose the 4-5-6 setup, or lower the 4-5-6 difficultly a little bit. Stop with the random pigs everywhere that waste birds

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

my DC of today (pic from fb) 4-4-5, had 2-4 birds left, but never a chance to beat the boss, did not waste gems. Has anyone a good solution? Boss always landed on a spot like this, was not able to kill him :(

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Posted few comments back in this chain: used Stella to get pig up and then Silver to get pig off the screen, but this time didn’t work for me as last time

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

I had the same 4-4-5 DC as @schweinvogel yesterday. I just got lucky…the boss fell in a spot where I could launch birds at him.

In your pic, you have to aim for the 1st fan at the top. It redirects your bird down where the boss currently sits.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Today’s DC is a waste of time, it’s the same one I had sometime last week. I saw the first room of round 3, with the right-pointing fan above the slingshot and quit. Not dealing with that one again.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

I have the same DC. Can’t even get past room 4. Great update.

Did anyone notice the change in the ToF? The first 3 levels have no pigs.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Didn’t notice anything about it, though then again I did get one on floor 4, paid 20 gems to continue and then and raced on to floor 14 where I used the video and left. I hope they’ve actually done something to the ToF though, it really needs addressing. I’ll be sure to pay some more attention to it though and see if it’s changed.

shaggydog
    @shaggydog

DC today was very hard 4-5-6. Took me about 8 tries to even make it to the boss room. Boss was easy and can be beat with 2 or 3 birds. I had 2 birds and ended up needing one more so I spent gems to beat it.

KPP was extremely easy today.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Well, they made a liar out of me. New hat set, and I got a pig on the 2nd level in the ToF.

Back to 4-5-6 DCs. Today’s features an almost indestructible boss. I’ll give it another try then quit for the day.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Worthless DC. First room on round 3 took 6 birds the first time  5 the second try. Not trying again.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I had a doable 4-4-5, though the 3rd round was a bit annoying; one room that should’ve taken 3 birds with some luck took 5, as one pig was out of the way so I had to waste one bird just to take him out. Plus another pig somehow survived being crushed by a bunch of stone so I had to waste another bird to finish him off.

Got into the boss room with just Silver so I threw her right above the boss and slammed him, which sent him flying into the bottom right orange portal and then out the right side. A free rare chest and a lucky win is always nice.

KPP was fine up until the 3rd boss which was just this blocked exit crap (an old picture of mine):

I gave up after trying and inevitably having no chance. The alternate version of this room there’s a hole next to the lowest right-facing fan, which is possible to do. This one isn’t unless you have a load of birds.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-4-5 DC, and how appropriate that I get the doable version of the above boss room:

Used only Red and Silver to beat him. Managed to get Red down to the lower section first which blew up the TNTs and cleared the exit hole. Silver then knocked the boss off his perch and he fell down and was blown down the hole:

KPP was pretty easy though I did buy extra birds on the 3rd boss (used my picture from 3 days ago):

He conveniently didn’t go out the exit when I pushed him into the jet to send him out, and I couldn’t be bothered to do the whole KPP again. Again, the free bird video would’ve help as I could’ve saved on gems if I’d gotten a good bird, but nope.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Another 4-5-6 which leaves me with 1 bird at most on the final room, and this was with a perfect run and no wasted birds.

Buster
    @doulgas

@lemon, if you get that KPP room again, try landing a bird to the RIGHT of the KP. I did this out of desperation with only Chuck available. Fired Chuck through the crown, not too hard, who then bounced back and knocked KP off the perch and he slid slowly off to the left and off the cliff.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

A fair 4-4-5 DC with this boss room:

Beat it using just the two birds I had; Red pushed the boss down to the right pool and Silver went under the water and booted the boss right over the right “wall”. Got 3 Mighty Eagles as I unintentionally managed to keep my streak. Thanks to the chest bug (I’m hoping it is anyway) I’m just got a mediocre amount of feathers when I’d rather have a chance for x3 spells.

KPP was easy, the first boss room was this fair and doable version:

What I mean by that is, there’s an alternate version of this room that has a purple portal hidden off screen to the right at the end of the slide that will just send the boss back down onto the top platform, making it really difficult to beat him. This version is actually possible as you just need to move the boss to the top and then nudge him onto the U-shaped slide and he’s done for.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Back to the very hard 4-5-6 setup again. Round 3 was doable providing you can take out the random scuba pigs that show up, using debris from knocking down structures. Easy boss room providing you have enough birds:

Surprisingly this screenshot was from a failed attempt, as the boss wouldn’t go into the right side flowers and just kept hitting the wall or the balloons and landing back in the water, which was really frustrating as I had a good run through round 3.

Several retries later I got in with 3 birds. Used Chuck first by throwing him over the boss and dashing him into the furthest structures as they will block the boss from falling off (Terrence works well if you can get him into the furthest flower and he’ll just smash everything away).

Pushed the boss into the pool and after wasting my last bird, I bought extra birds and managed to boot the boss up and over the right side. Definitely recommend clearing the structures away first before moving onto the boss. Easy KPP with a free rare chest.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

same DC here , quite lucky to clear it with just used blues and terence

blues split for clearing that balloons but also to drop the boss to the water , fortunately the boss also get hit again by another blues so the boss drop right into the flower

for the rest , I just hit him hard with terence

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC, but I can’t beat it. Tried 5 times now. I can make it to the last room, but usually with only 1 or 2 birds. The one time I thought I could make it the pig got stuck between those two boxes of TNT and there was no way to move him. That was 60 gems down the toilet. Room 5 usually eats all my remaining birds. Either the right side structure doesn’t fall, or the pig in the bucket refuses to die. Most of the time it is both.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.