Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Two days in a row of easy 4-4-5 DCs.

Gave up on the KPP. It was one of those closed exits with a hard to kill boss.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

4/5/6 DC for me, same difficult as yesterday, for a long time I didn’t have so difficult DCs as during last two days. Each room takes at least 2 birds, never made it till Boss level, so I picked my free gems from DQ and called it a night.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same here,  another 4-5-6 DC, never made it past round 3, room 3 where I would run out of birds.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Glad I read these comments as I was doing the DC, I had just reached round 3 and already used 4 birds on the first room and quit. I guess I’ll not even bother with today if they’re just the same nearly-impossible time wasters.

garethw
    @garethw

Never got close for the past three days.

Rovio seems to have made everything in the game virtually impossible for me recently.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

DC was dialled back to being fair again, with a 4-4-5 DC with this boss room:

Just a few retries and an good run later, and I entered with 5 birds and beat it with no gems being spent.

KPP was probably doable but I couldn’t be bothered any more as I’d used up all my lives + 3 life videos on retries due to mishaps so I just quit out.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC as well.  The KPP was an easy round 1, and the black hole of doom on round 2 so that was it for me.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Seems guys I had same DC/KPP as you guys. Maybe our FPs are similar. But took few tries to finish DC with Bubbles, and then finished KPP. Levels 1/2 of KPP were tough and I was lucky enough to pass it, the last level of KPP was really easy – more important to hit Boss to flower and then wait 10 minutes until it dies naturally by flying from flower into the rock again and again

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I could’ve probably done the KPP but I kept somehow failing on the 1st boss even if I got in with 5+ birds. He either got stuck at the top and I had to waste lots of birds freeing him, or he’d be down in the water and I’d have to pummel him with birds, which just barely reach him if you use the flower once he goes into it. I get that you have to clear the exit path first but I never had the right bird to do it so figured I may aswell get in with as many birds as possible and just pummel him.

I did beat it twice and then got stuck on the 2nd boss, one of more annoying boss rooms for me, especially with that black hole which ruins things most of the time. My first attempt the boss fell off to the left which makes him un-killable unless you have a load of birds to smash him with, which I didn’t.

The other time I got lucky and floated him up into the flower with Stella and then the black hole didn’t screw me over (then again it helped that I had Stella available for that attempt). I got to round 3 only one time and then quit after wasting lots of birds on the first 2 room as some pigs just conveniently didn’t die, which lost me a free chest too.

I know exactly which boss room you’re talking about AngryBoston, and as you said it’s very easy. As long as you get in with lots of birds and have one left over, you can leave the boss to slowly die from being spat into the wall over and over. Knowing now it was that room I wish I had more attempts as I always beat that one with no issue.

garethw
    @garethw

Rovios impossible scenarios continue with this no exit gem.

14 birds at this over two goes – not even half damage and that’s with virtually everything falling on the pig.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Another fair 4-4-5 DC with this simple boss:

After 1 retry and I got in with 5 birds and beat it. You just need to get the boss onto the top platform asap and boot him out the right side with preferably Silver or Terrance (which I did, as pictured).

KPP was a bit annoying as the 1st boss kept getting stuck in a specific spot but it only happened a few times. 2nd boss was was easy, 3rd boss is super easy if you have Stella or Silver and can boot the boss out the map when he’s in the air from a flower. No gems spent on either.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Can’t get past the first room in round 3 without wasting 5+ birds.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

That one was a bit annoying for me, most I ended up using was 3. As long as you force the magician to teleport with the 1st bird you can minimise wastage. You can use Matilda to take out 2 groups of pigs if you angle her right right. Then use 1 more to clear up. On my first attempt I used 4 birds so it is a bit stupid to deal with that one.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I had a miner pig, but he was irrelevant.

Somehow I always had at least two pig survive falls, even when I used Bomb to clear out most of the crap, I’d have to waste more birds. Round 2 would eat the few birds I had left. Rounds 3 looked like it would have taken 3 birds, but I never got to it with a bird left.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

So passed DC and KPP both today, the last level of KPP was sort of “blocked exit” type, but rooms before pretty ok. Sorry can’t give a screenshot so using someone’s posted on FB, but will try just to review of what I did. So in the last room of KPP level 3 I could enter with 4-5 birds, of course not enough to beat till death that pig, but then I was curious about some goofy moves of Dan Chan on YouTube, and decided to experiment.

So (1) First I pushed boss to the flower so that it got returned closer to the slingshot, then (2) I hit him lightly with Stella to get him up, and then (3) I had Silver to punch his butt outside of the screen.

So generally, I come to conclusion that boss levels need experimenting, not only pass boss to exist or tunnel, but also some creativity needs to be sometime applied. Not that much happy with perks of DC/KPP rather than how exactly I kicked a butt of Boss

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-4-5 DC with this boss:

I entered with 5 birds after a good run and beat the boss unexpectedly:

I threw Blues into the underside tractor beam path as there was a small ice structure in the way. Split them up just before impact and they smashed through it, one of them got caught by a tractor beam pig who was sat on the lower middle platform (the one with the 2 barrels) and took him out; it’s best to just get rid of him as he’ll just mess up your shots trying to reach the boss.

The other 2 Blues followed the path round but went through the furthest orange portal instead as I had launched them sightly off. They came out the other orange portal at random angles, and one of them conveniently shoved the boss straight through the bottom right portal.

He landed nicely in the half-pipe so I slammed him with Silver (pictured) and he took massive damage, then I just finished him off with a direct hit from Chuck.

I didn’t expect Blues to do so well; alternatively I would’ve sent Terrence through after I cleared the ice blockage away, and he would’ve smashed straight through everything on the right wall and pushed the boss through in one clean shot, then you just pummel the boss once he’s in the half-pipe area.

There is a load of junk blocking the entrance to the half-pipe so ideally you’re meant to un-block that area, and the boss will roll out the opening once you push him through the bottom right portal. I didn’t want to risk him not rolling out correctly or maybe even getting landing and getting stuck behind the slingshot, so I left it closed up so that the boss would stay in the half-pipe.

KPP was super easy and I got a free rare chest.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Now I’m back to 4-5-6 DCs. Got fed up with this one, so I bought 3 extra birds.

Then I got rewarded with this always beatable KPP:

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Steel I guess we had the same KPP, my 3rd boss was the one in your 2nd picture. Super easy, and no need to waste gems.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Had the same DC and KPP as Lemon. Each took me two tries, but more because I just screwed up and ended up wasting birds.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Can’t even beat round 3 of today’s back-to-unfair 4-5-6 DC. Tons of stone structures, the occasional scuba pig and room 5 is killer conveniently before the boss:

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-5-6 DC, not too hard of a round 3, I used Leonard because of his x3 boost which made things a bit easier. This was the boss room:

I entered with Terrence, Silver and Matilda. Used Matilda to drop an egg into the 2nd right-facing flower which cleared the exit a bit more. Knocked the boss off his starting area into the right pool with Terrence, then threw Silver under the water (pictured) and booted the boss up and over all the stuff on the right side, which I didn’t think would work out.

KPP was easy though I did spend gems to finish off the 3rd boss as he was at critical health; it was that boss room that’s a sideways U shape with fans everywhere, and the boss starts in an enclosed room hovering between fans. He was in the perfect spot for a direct hit from any bird so may aswell take advantage of that.

garethw
    @garethw

Mine was closed there TL (three days ago) so not simple for me – impossible.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-5-6 DC with this simple boss room:

A couple of retries and a decent run later and I got in with 4 birds; threw Terrence into the 2 air jets and he just wrecked the boss directly and sent him flying down to the bottom left icy slide next to the hole. Terrence conveniently slide down and went straight through all the junk blocking the exit hole. The boss was resting on the straight bit of the slide so a simple hit with Bomb sent him down the hole.

KPP was easy although I was forced to spend gems on the 3rd boss, as I used all my birds and got him to probably 1% health, (his health bar was completely empty and oa single hit from anything would end him). Because I can’t watch videos or buy a single bird (please add that as an option) I had to buy 3 more when I just needed one. I had a free rare chest waiting so it was worth it, and also just to get the KPP done.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Same DC deal, got to this boss room with Red and Matilda:

Tossed Red as pictured and somehow that cleared all the crap out the way and got the boss into the furthest flower. Then just a matter of waiting for the boss to slowly die. Simple KPP with a free chest on my 2nd attempt. Not too bad today.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

A near-impossible round 3 ending with this boss room, which itself is near-impossible unless you have a stockpile of birds to use. Don’t waste your time, folks.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.