Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

4-5-6 DC today. The third level has the usual multiple structures, floting pigs, etc., but the destruct-o-meter replenishes very quickly. Don’t get caught spectating.

I missed a few shots, so I ended up at this boss level with only 2 birds left. I punted him with Silver, and he just kept rolling until he popped. Got lucky.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same here but I just cannot beat it. Lucky to get to the final room with 1 bird, if I make it at all.  Room 3 kills me every time as I have to spend 4+ birds to clear it.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

4-5-6 DC. No screenshot today. Only able to make it to room 4. Every room in level 3 is a massive birdsuck. Tapping out.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yep, again same here. One try and done.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Well even with my internet being down for 2 days I didn’t miss anything, just the usual near-impossible DCs with obnoxiously-designed round 3s. That boss room pictured above is an instant-quit for me, especially on a 4-5-6 as you need at least 4+ birds just to be on the safe side.

I did beat today’s DC, which was a usual 4-5-6. Round 3 wasn’t that bad, and on my second attempt I did a lot better and got to the boss with 2 birds, and then spent gems to finish him off when he was resting on the platform just above the exit. Worth it for the free rare chest I got thanks to some debris, also I didn’t see any future runs being any better plus I didn’t want to waste my evening playing. KPP I could’ve done blindfolded.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Another day, another impossibly difficult 4-5-6 DC. No screenshot again because I could only get to room 5 in three tries.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Same for me, I tried twice and round 3 was just total rubbish. Good thing I was going out in the evening so a perfect reason not to waste more than 10 minutes trying.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The DC for me was easy, made it through on the second attempt. Could have made it through on the first, but screwed up a couple of shots and didn’t know which birds to have available.

The KPP was crap. The first boss is the one with the fans in the middle, and the pig inevitably ends up on the far right and out of range. Tired it a few times since it doesn’t take long to get back to it and beat it on the third try. The boss room in round 2 was enough for me to call it a day. Didn’t take a screen shot, but it was another round with lots of fans and the pig always end up in a location where the fans make it impossible to hit. The round starts with the pig on the far, upper right and you have to pop a balloon to drop him and only Matilda and Chuck have a good chance of getting him down.

Nik
    @nik-handson

For 2 days now I’ve had 4-5-6 on DC… I’ve never beaten a DC with a 6 room boss, I just don’t see the point of playing through for minimal prizes and zero fun

Andy Bhepf
    @andy-bhepf

This is odd. I’ve been getting 2-3-3 or 2-3-4 for about 4 days!

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Usual 4-5-6 with this boss room:

Round 3 wasn’t too bad and I got in with 4 birds after an ok run, with Terrence being very effective as he pretty much wrecked the boss health. All I did was just throw him directly at the boss to get him down below and he stuck to the boss as he slid around the lower half pipe and took constant damage. Finish him off with by pushing debris down on top of him as he passes under or use Matilda or Silver, just time it right and you should be good. KPP was a brain dead easy.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The game has been nice the last couple of days, the DC has been 4-4-5 and not insane. Final round was also an ice level with the blowers, but different than Lemon’s. Could have beat it without gems, but I was lazy.

The KPP took a few tries, mostly due to the first round boss getting jammed up, but once I got past that, it was easy.

I’m expecting tomorrow to be a one and done because it goes back to 4-5-6 bird and gem sucker.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Impossible 4-5-6 with a blocked exit. Complete waste of time.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same one here. Made it with 2 birds, but no way to beat it without 2-3 continues so nope.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

DC took a couple of tries, but it was doable.  The KPP took a few tries until round 3 which was an immediate killer.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I forgot to comment on my recent DCs/KPPs. Last 2 days my DCs were both 4-4-5s and I beat them after retrying only once or twice. Both KPPs were easy too. No gems spent on any of them which is always nice.

Today’s DC was a 4-4-5 which I did after a couple retries, though I did spend gems on 3 more birds as I knew I’d finish off the boss, plus I had a free rare chest, and also thanks to the easy DCs previously my streak was maintained so I got 3x Mighty Eagles on top. Definitely worth the gems (which I got back most of through the daily quests anyway).

Same KPP as you Aggie; I entered with Silver and just rolled the dice and slammed the boss directly, and the planets must’ve aligned as he rolled around the map doing loops through the pink portals and taking constant damage, coming to a rest eventually on the top platform with critical health. I had another rare chest waiting so I spent the gems and finished him off. Got an epic feather card for 12k so it was worth it in the end.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

DC back to 4-5-6. Round 3 is pretty obnoxious, starting with this familiar room 1 and you just know what’s coming:

Lots of tough stone structures, each room taking at least 2+ birds to clear, plus scuba pigs show up in various rooms; you better hope they die from debris or you’ll have to waste an extra bird on them, and you need at least 4+ for the boss room (which I forgot to take a screenshot of as I rage closed the game after wasting gems on extra birds, thinking I could finish it but of course the boss went away from the flower that he needed to go into to get tossed out the map).

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-5-6 DC with this boss room:

Took me a few attempts and then after I got in with just Stella, I threw her at the boss and fast-forwarded. While this didn’t kill the boss, it set off a chain of events leading to all the crap around the bottom section aswell as the exit getting conveniently cleared.

Stella got the boss to the bottom slide where he went into the air jets and landed in the middle section, which is where he needs to be so that you can knock him into the air jet which is aiming towards the exit.

I didn’t see myself getting this lucky again so I bought more birds and used just one to push the boss out the map. KPP wasn’t anything too difficult and was done with no gems spent after a few retries.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC, no idea what your KPP was, but I could never get past round 2. Just too many random structures/pigs to clear that if I could get to the final room, I had 1-2 birds left, which is not anywhere enough. Just the typical Rovio screw job.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-5-6 with this boss room:

Even with the Stella x2 boost, round 3 was pretty tough, with the usual “2 birds max per room” deal, though I did use 3 on a couple. A few retries and a slightly better-than-normal run later, I got to the boss with just 2 birds (pictured) and I managed to get the boss down to about 1/3 health (tossed Terrance through the portal to knock the boss down and then Silver slammed him after he ended up on the bottom left floor).

I didn’t see myself doing any better, plus I really couldn’t be bothered dealing with round 3 over and over, so I bought extra birds to finish him off. I got Silver again so I slammed her into the boss and beat him.

Honestly with these DCs, I’d rather bite the bullet and pay gems one time to beat him, as opposed to sit there doing multiple retries until I get a perfect run. Anyway the KPP was simple, and it’s nice knowing that I can beat them without spending gems.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I never made it past room 4 in round 3. Every attempt I always had the random pig magically survive being Bombed, hit by debris, or simply not move despite Silver slamming down close, Bomb going off, etc. etc. etc. Other than room 1, every room took 3+ birds.

garethw
    @garethw

I can beat it two or maybe three times on the trot and then get a pretty much impossible one , closed exits etc.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Got a garbage 4-5-6 today. Round 3 is a gauntlet with each room taking at least 3 birds to clear. Room 2 being you get this nonsense: a magician pig near the back, plus worthless crap conveniently blocking the fan’s stream:

I eventually got to the boss room on my 3rd retry after an average run and it’s this enclosed mess:

Normally there’s an opening in the lower middle section, under the 3 TNT crate platform, but nope, it’s blocked off this time…which in other words means I’m not going to waste any more time on this one.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Room 2 killed me, took every bird I had to clear it. Pigs just would not die.

Seeing the boss room, I won’t try again.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Twisted Lemo, I had exactly the same today. Never even reached Boss room, I guess DC has been factored by Stella boost today, but this is not fun game anymore.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.