Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

had the same situation as Twisted Lemon, but could finish the DC without gems after 5 attempts. KPP is a pain as usual, meanwhile they do not even take the effort to change the design, just close the exit for the second level – no fun at all!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Had the same DC and KPP as Lemon. Beat the DC on the first attempt, tried the KPP hoping I might get something different, but nope. Quit after that one try.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Back with the 4-5-6 DC, round 3 is tough but not too bad. This was the boss room which I only entered with 2 birds after an average run:

I decided to try gamble, and threw Bubbles and used his ability right under the boss…which worked nicely as it launched him up and over the right side:

I’m glad this worked as this room doesn’t look fun, and it looks like you need several birds just to be safe. KPP wasn’t that bad though I did buy 3 extra birds on the 3rd boss as he was so close to being knocked out the map, and I had used all my lives + several videos on retires trying to get past the 2nd boss.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

4-5-6, same DC for me, but could kill the boss in a strike with Hal :)

KPP was ok with 3-3-4, spent 60 gems for the last room because it was my last life – same as Twisted wrote.

garethw
    @garethw

Hard graft to get to the DC boss room but silver can bash him out to the left in one if you’ve got him.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC as well; used Silver to drop him. Best aiming point is the ladder to the boss’ right. If you hit the pig directly, it can knock him into that left side flower.

KPP was also easy, but like Lemon, paid the gems to beat the final boss. I got him down and through the pink tunnel, but like magic, one balloon didn’t pop, and thanks to it, the debris jammed up. Didn’t feel like playing through it again, especially because round 2 takes forever while waiting for the king pig’s health to slowly go down has the flower keep launching him into cliff over and over.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Terrible KPP for me today, didn’t get past the first round. Rows and rows of fans blowing everything around. No skill or challenge, just chance and luck. But of course, despite being in a force ten hurricane, the pig manages to find a sweet spot to land and be unreachable.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

2 days in a row with fairly easy 4-4-5  DCs. You need 3 birds to take this one down.

KPP was ridiculous. 1st level is easy, then you run into this mess:

(I borrowed the screen shot from @schweinvogel)

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

today again my DC was 4-5-6, had to spend 60 gems, but I was so close to finish and wanted to get the award of the new meter…

KPP was doable in 3-3-4, second level as SteelCityB posted. Normally I would have given up, because this boss room is a gemsucker. But oh wonder! today the boss was weaker than the last times and I could kill him with my left 6 birds.

But there is also a strategy posted in the fb forum – if bubbles or stella is available. You can destroy the structures at the bottom and then send bubbles or stella through the flowers to the boss. Their inflation can send him up and away in the air. I once could do it like this, but this time it did not work, so I tried the classic version to throw all I had on the big pig :)

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-5-6 DC but can’t get past room 5. Every preceding room takes 3-4 birds.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-5-6 DC for me with an easy boss room, however I only got in with Terrence and managed to smash the boss right to the exit hole, which was blocked with crap so I bought birds to clear it and then flick him down. At least two of the daily quests were to play the DC and KPP so I got half of the extra bird cost back from that.

KPP was the same one as Psygaz and Steel; the first boss room is a sideways U with fans all over the place, and the boss starts in the top section floating between fans. There is no skill involved, you have to toss birds and hope they get blown in and smack into the boss and get him to blow around and smack into the walls and fans. There’s a platform lower down that if he lands on frequently and is basically unreachable because of the fans, so unless you have Matilda or Silver you may aswell restart. Also he can sometimes get stuck in a stupid spot that makes no sense and it’s not worth trying to free him with a lucky shot.

2nd boss as we all know is a waste of time; the debris avalanche barely does any damage and the boss can get stuck at the top or land just out of range of the debris rendering it useless, and the only other way is to pummel him with birds which means perfecting the 3 rooms before so you enter with a stockpile of birds. I’m probably going to give up (as I type this) as I’ve already used up all my lives + 2 videos from restarting on the 2nd boss.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Nope, I gave up. This KPP was utterly stupid. I got past the 2nd boss by using the strategy from page 39 where you get Bubbles under the boss and launch him off to the right, which so far seems like the simplest way to do it.

The 3rd boss  is a room full of different portals that you need to clear crap away from the entrances/exits and then send the boss through, and get him down towards a hole (which also needs to be un-blocked). I reached this room twice and both times I had like 2 birds left over as the rooms prior were full of crap, and I know I need at least 4+ birds for a chance.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Total disgrace! The new update sucks!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Another day, another DC that is not worth trying a second time. 4-5-6 with round 3 needing 3-4 birds to clear most rooms, especially thanks to magician pigs.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Yep, same deal here. Tried it twice and round 3 is unfair. I could clear the first room with Terrence in one shot, then room 2 is where it got stupid; useless crap blocking vital weak points on structures so you can’t get a clean shot, and a magician pig right at the very back who you can’t reach right away because of said useless crap in the way.

I ended up using 3 birds just to clear up everything and then a 4th on the magician pig once I could finally reach him and get him to teleport. At that point you’ve used too many birds and you won’t see the 5th room let alone boss room. No thanks.

Angry Birds Fan
    @angrybirdsdude

STUPID GEM SUCKER TODAY!!!

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

After 2 straight days of easy 4-4-5’s, I got the 4-5-6 back today. Massive bird sucker. Multiple structure everywhere and floating pigs. This is boss level that needs at least an entire flock to finish. I’m trying one more time then tapping out.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I was just about to post a screenshot; same 4-5-6, round 3 has some familiar rooms that we all have seen before (room 3 took me 4 birds which ruins the attempt). Not going to waste any more time with this DC, this is one of the bosses that I auto-quit when seeing.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same garbage DC as well. As soon as I saw the first room in round 3 I knew where it was going.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

The game decided to dial back the difficulty again and gave me a 4-4-5, though I still ended up spending gems on the boss. Seems to be a pattern for me, I’ll get 4-5-6 DCs for a while and then they’ll become 4-4-5 for a few days.

KPP was super easy until the 3rd boss which is this blocked exit garbage that I doubt I’ll waste much time on:

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Stella can float the king pig up and off to the right to win that one.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-4-5 today, and round 3 is garbage. Almost every room takes 3-4 birds to clear, and the final room always ends with the pig over on the far right and out of reach.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Yep, same deal for me Aggie. I spent all afternoon trying this one and eventually beat it with luck, as the boss pig rolled back into the fans for some extra damage and then he was blow to the right side (which is almost guaranteed to happen) and I managed to finish him off with Silver and Matilda as he didn’t go all the way into the corner.

He loves getting stuck all the way to the right so I just restarted when that happened as he’s impossible to hit unless you have Matilda or Silver who can airstrike him. You really need a good supply of birds for this one just to be safe, I got in with 4 after a good run on round 3 (retrying over and over helps you learn the rooms I suppose). Didn’t expect to beat it but I somehow did.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The DC today was a doable 4-4-5, but I did pay gems to finish it. Could have easily done it over and beat it without, but I’ve got other things to do today to keep trying it and hoping something doesn’t go awry.

The KPP had an easy round 1 and 2. Round 3, not so much. The final room (sorry, no screen shot) is one that is pure luck as to whether or not you beat it.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-5-6 DC for me today. Round 3 is tricky and you pretty much need to perfect the rooms to get into the boss with a safe amount of birds. The first room has this obnoxious pig that’s too high to reach unless you have Matilda or Chuck; pictured is a failed attempt at trying to knock him down with Matilda as I used her ability too late so I restated:

The boss room was this one, nothing too difficult:

I used Bomb to clear the crap away from the exit, then used Red to get the boss off his platform (Red or Blues are usually disposable in boss rooms). Finally a carefully aimed Silver shot to boot the boss to the right and down the hole, although I think Stella or Bubbles would work too.

KPP was pretty easy, I did spend gems to beat it on my 2nd attempt, though I had a free rare chest so it was worth it.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.