Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Took me about 6 tries, but I finally got there with Bubbles and enough birds to clear the structures.  Bubbles worked just as @sb311 said. Rovio will probably change the room to prevent it.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Same DC for me. Got in with 6 birds on my first attempt and did everything right, got the boss down to the pit and of course the debris avalanche decided to get stuck and not release. So I sent in Matilda and Silver to ability-drop onto the boss and they did almost no damage so I can only conclude that this boss has extra health.

Tried again and got in with less birds, did the same again and this time the debris avalanche fell next to the boss as he had conveniently landed too far too the left. So I can also conclude that this boss room will pretty much an auto-quit for me unless I either get in with a ton of birds or if it’s early on in a 3 or 4 room KPP .

SB311
    @sb311

@aggieguy So glad it worked for you. All credit goes to the awesome players on Angry Birds Gamers 2 group on FB. They are all so helpful and we all share tips/ tricks. I’ve done this many times so Rovio hasn’t changed it so far. :)

SB311
    @sb311

@oliverfrancis Did you see my post with pictures. You can launch the foreman pig to the right if you use Bubbles. Hope this helps if you are still able to play. :)

Angry Birds Fan
    @angrybirdsdude

Same DC as @aggieguy but I used Stella to float Foreman Pig to the left in my first try.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I’ll be sure to try that next time. I used Bubbles today during my attempts, though I never made it into the boss room with him. Honestly that room is already hard to beat regardless, so if it’s going to cheat us then it deserves to be beaten that easily.

There are some other boss rooms where you can strike it with specific birds, e.e using Stella to float the boss over walls. I’d argue that they’re designed that way, you just need to have the right bird and know the sweet spot to launch it, so I’d say it’s intentional and well-deserved if the player can pull it off.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

My 4-5-6 DC. Couple of retries and I eventually got in with a good amount of birds. Used Bubbles to push the crap away from the middle platform. Then sent Terrance down onto the lower slide which destroyed both the screwdriver pig’s platform, freed up the boss and destroyed the other floating platform so that the boss doesn’t hit it. Boss flies out of the slide, hits the middle and bounces off to the left and down the hole. Standard procedure really, just clear the middle area and then get the free the boss, you just need enough birds to clear the room first.

KPP was a 3-4-5. Easy round 1 and 2. Round 3 the boss was obnoxious as hell, he always ended up sitting on a ledge that can only be reached at an awkward angle via some flowers. Didn’t want to retry for the 5th time so I ended up spending gems just to finish him off after getting in with 5 birds and weakening him heavily.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yeah, same DC for me, but after 3 tries, I’m done for the day. Cannot reach the final room with more than 2 birds. Every single time I’ve had to waste at least 3 birds to kill micropigs which magically survive Bomb’s detonation, falling from major heights, or being launched across the screen, to somehow survive slamming into a solid object.

Seen that room many times and beaten it most of the time, but just not in the mood to try again, and since I lost 60 gems already today, not going to spend more. I’m still in a deep gem hole from that previous hat adventure.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Awesome, @sb311. Next time, I will try this instead of  quitting :D

Easy 4-4-5 DC today. Beat the boss with just Red.

The KPP took only two tries. The last boss was another one bird kill.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4-5-6 for me and most rooms need 2-3 birds to clear assuming no micro pigs magically survive. Can’t get to the final room with more than 1-2 birds.

Buster
    @doulgas

@steelcityb, except he landed on the ledge for me and I couldn’t knock him off. On the second try I floated him away with Stella.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Same DC for me. I managed to strike the 1st and 5th rooms with Terrance. Got into the boss room with 3 birds and a 90% full meter. Used Bubbles to clear the right side and the stuff blocking the holes (got a 2nd Bubbles when the meter filled). Red knocked the boss off his starting platform and then a carefully aimed Silver booted the boss to his doom (as pictured). No gems spent though I would’ve considered it if I got the boss close enough to one of the holes.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

4-4-5 DC again. In with 5 birds but only needed Chuck and Stella to float the boss out.

Fairly easy KP. The 2nd level was the hardest, but doable on one try.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

My 4-5-6 DC and it’s this rubbish boss that can’t be beaten without luck or lots of birds. I got in with 3 birds after my best and final attempt (thanks to the obnoxious rooms prior that I recognised immediately) and of course after one hit the boss just decided to get stuck on the furthest magnetic pad where he can’t be hit reliably. Had I know this was the boss room I would not even bothered with the DC.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

@SB311 – again, thanks so much for sharing your strategy!!! Bubbles unfortunately did not work for me, he was not strong enough or hit the boss in a wrong angle, so the pig just fell down as usual.

But Stella did a very good job :) and after my second try the big pig floated away to the right :))) I’m sooo happy to have a solution for this annoying room which so often came back to me. Maybe from now on, I ‘ll never see it again, cause Rovio gets no gems anymore…. :)

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Easy DC, but the finl KPP room is a pain since the pig always ends up on the far right and out of range.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Yeah. Same here. Tried the KPP 3 times, then quit.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Late response but my DC was a 4-5-5 for some reason, and thus was easy. KPP was 3-4-5- that took me a few retries because of that last boss. Eventually I smashed him to the right hard enough so that he hit the wall and then rolled back to the fans and got blown up the ramp where I finished him off. It’s nice to beat both DC and KPP without gems being spent.

garethw
    @garethw

Ultra hard DC today for me – a grind to get to the final set of rooms, which were loaded with four or five well spaced structures and indestructible micro-pigs, thus didn’t even see the boss room on three tries.

Rovio have set it far too hard today, no video continue and not even close to be worth spending gems.

Incidently MEBC was similarly full of micro pigs and useless birds as well, though I wasted  60 gems to again get a score of less than half my usual.

Add to that Rovio have dangled one (or even two) yellow cards in rare chests over the past day or so at me – five times I’ve bitten for the continue and five times I’ve failed.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same here on the DC.  I keep seeing that round 3 a lot,  but never make it to the final room. Other than room 1 or 2, depending on when you use Terrance, rooms take usually 3 birds to clear assuming no micro pigs survive.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Didn’t make it to the boss – like you said, it was many structures and micro pigs.

One try; quitting for today.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I may have had an easier DC then, mine was a 4-5-5 and I crushed it on my first attempt. KPP was a 3-4-5 and beaten after only 2 retries. I did spend gems for 3 more birds, as I got to the 3rd boss with just 1 bird and saw how easy the room was, plus I had a free rare chest collected. As long as you do the daily quests, the gems from that pretty much covers one daily +3 birds purchase if you need to do it.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/232571/z5wqek5fb10nadp1nvkj5egwh8kcfty5.png4-5-6 DC. Made it to boss level on 2nd try with only Terrence left. Then ran into this. Quitting for today.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC for me. While there is the possibility of doing it with Bubbles, I have no desire to even try a second time because the odds of making it there with even 1 bird is very slim given what the other 5 rooms contain.

The DC is become very, very stale. I am seeing roughly the same 6 or 7 DC Round 3 over and over, with most of them being gem suckers.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

once again I agree with AggieGuy. Had the same DC and I made it twice to keep bubbles for the boss. I saw the video, did exactly what was suggested there, but ‘my’ bubbles had far less energy, so the boss just fell down and landed in position for the gem sucking…. soo annoying! I gave up as usual :((

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.