Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I had a different, 4-4-5 DC with an easy boss. My KPP was a 3-4-5, though the 2nd boss had a blocked exit and I just couldn’t do enough damage even if I got in with 5+ birds so I gave up after one retry.

garethw
    @garethw

Relatively easy DC today – below.

Only had time for a very quick go on the KPP and got stuffed on the second boss screen with the boss going into an impossible to reach place.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

had a different DC, 4-5-6, but doable in 2nd attempt.

KPP was very stange:  2-2-3!!! never had that before and it was easy to do without gems :)))

wouldn’t be bad if Rovio stays like this…

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

My DC was 4-5-6, beat the boss on my first attempt in one shot with Terrance that I didn’t think would work, as I had just 3 birds so I just went for it (the room was all water at the bottom with a waterfall in the right corner, forgot to take a screenshot for reference). KPP was 3-4-5 and pretty easy, beaten in 1 go.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

What your feelings are? Are DC/KPPs getting easier as far your FP grows or not? I know, game builds rooms in various aspect to match your FP, but is this a case with DC/KPP?

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Today’s DC was doable, but took two tries because room 2 on round 3 ate a bunch of birds.

The KPP was easy. In fact the first king pig was killed without me tossing a single bird. Everything started to collapse as soon as the room loaded, and he was killed by the debris. Still would have beat it anyway, but it save me a minute or two, lol. Rounds 2 and 3 were easy enough as long as you don’t waste all your birds getting to the final room.

grammyK
    @grammyk

@ogandzyuk  I’m thinking I see a pattern, my difficulty rises and falls in concert with win/lose streaks. I’m going to track it on paper for a while and will report back.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

4-5-6 DC today. Doable if you can get past the first boss level screen using only one or two birds. I used Terrance. Very difficult to get to the sixth screen if not.

KPP 2nd boss is unbeatable IMO. Blocked exit, and the boss gets stuck in one of many unreachable areas.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

4-5-6 DC ending with this room. Got in with 3 birds and used them all to get the boss down to the bottom ramp, only for him to roll right to the end and then stop at edge, so just bought more birds and knocked him off. This is why not having the free bird videos in the DC/KPP is annoying as I just needed one bird to finish it off.

3-4-5 KPP. Easy first boss, 2nd boss is this blocked exit nonsense. Retried several times and even after getting in with 6 birds twice, the boss either got pushed back into the alcove behind where he starts off (aka instant quit and retry) or he just lands down below where you can’t hit him as the fans and in the way. The black hole is just in the way and has no use other than to mess up your shots. I quit after about 5 attempts.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Different DC (4-4-5) that only took one try, but the same KPP, at least the second round. Tried it twice, and both times the pig got stuck where he couldn’t be touched due to the fans so I called it a day.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Today was a 4-5-6 DC, not too hard. Boss took me just 2 birds. I was a few seconds late taking the screenshot but you may know the room.

3-4-5 KPP which was easy.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

my DC today was 4-5-6, it took me 3 attempts to reach the boss room. Finally I had only one bird left, which is far not enough… so I gave up.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Same DC. Made it there first time with three birds. Got him to about 40% health. Should’ve bought more birds because I never made it back. Quitting for the day.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Well I’m glad I didn’t waste too much of my time trying today’s DC then. I tried twice and stage 3 just drains all your birds due to the annoying pig placements, for me they took at least 2-3 birds to beat each room. That boss room is doable but you need at least 4+ birds and some luck, and there’s no way you’ll be getting in with that much after dealing with 5 rooms beforehand.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

One of the top ten worst levels showed up yesterday.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

this was my DC today, again 4-5-6 – impossible to do with one bird left… as far as I remember there once was a version which had an exit on the left bottom.

And I think, it could be possible to kick the boss into the right purple pipe – if you have Mathilda and a super lucky day :)

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@steelcityb

I had this room too and if you destroy the middle island of items first he will fly off to the far left and out of the screen. Or, I was lucky that worked!

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Same DC, there’s no exit and you can’t hit him directly when you first start. The 5 rooms before are just filled with pigs which meant I got to the boss room with just 2 birds. Not going to waste more time on this one as there’s no clear way to beat it with no exit and thus you’re going to need a pile of birds to just smash the boss to death with.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Yeah. I had this one shot, then gave up.

garethw
    @garethw

First thing this morning got to the last screen with 5 birds left, bashed the FP to the bottom, dropped Matildas bomb and to my utter surprise FP bounced out over the slingshot to the left, just as happened to @zoomrhonda.

Buster
    @doulgas

I don’t like it when it requires uncharacteristic behavior of the components to win. Might as well play the slots.

I hope everyone gets the same DC and KPP that I did today. Easiest I’ve seen in quite some time.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

DC was a one and done today. Its the same round 3 I get every few days and just not possible to make it to the last room.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

My DC was a 4-4-5, very easy. KPP usual 3-4-5 that took me a few tries because of the last boss being a bit annoying to deal with, but did it in the end.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Same and Same. Boss on KPP kept getting stuck in a spot where you couldn’t un-stick him…

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

What I have noticed, it matters a lot which extra bird you’re taking on board with you during DC/KPP. Even with 3x Stella event, I couldn’t manage to complete DC after 5-6 attempts. Then I picked Bubbles, which is a ways lower FP than my Stella, and even less in contrast to Stella’s 3x event, and surprise! DC/KPP done in only one shot.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.