Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Gave up again today.  That’s 4/4 plays this week.  Tired of repeated DC boss levels where the KP just lands in a dead zone and you need an army of birds to barrage him to death, of course, all after a slew of preceding screens that just basically suck your birds away.  I think I’m going to take a break from this game for awhile.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same here. Tried it once, and when I saw that the pig took virtually no damage from any bird, decided I was not going try again.

Ang Ryone
    @angryone

Hehe, it took 8 birds to kill. Should’ve hit it mid air and forced it out instead.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Today’s was a 4-5-5, but very easy. Made it to piggy with almost all my birds, and only needed two to drop him down a hole. I would advise to have Silver to knock him to the left and down the hole.

The KPP was more of a pain, but other than the first boss pig, it was not hard. He was not going to be beaten to death, so the only way I found to get rid of him was to have Stella float him to the right. Now, he never floated far enough to go off screen, but landed on top of the ridge and only Chuck could reach him, but would knock him to the right to his demise.

SB311
    @sb311

Got through the DC today but had to spend gems mainly to clear structures so I could shoot Matilda correctly.

Couldn’t make it past the second or third room of level 3 in the KPP so I gave up. The rooms were just packed with separate structures pretty much all stone. Whatever.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Failed KPP level 3 on Monday. Both level 1 and 3 were the same type of bamboo gravity level that you have to shoot Matilda or Chuck into a far away portal to hit the KP at the top right corner. I could beat the first, but failed level 3, Matilda was blocked by some random objects and couldn’t reach the portal. The other remaining birds were useless.

Tuesday was better, I could complete DC and KPP without paying gems.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

DC took me 5 attempts due to round 2 being filled with random balloon supported crap, and there was one pig which always seemed to survive anything.  He would often take 2-3 birds to kill because every single time he ended up buried, but barely alive.  Finally used a chili to eliminate him, and had earned a Mighty Eagle from the first room, although in the end, I could have finished without the ME.

The KPP was easy, made it through with very little effort.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I barely managed to get through today’s DC (Matilda Mayhem, Wed 7th Feb).

When I played KPP, the first two bosses were OK, but then had one of the ridiculous Boss rooms that would normally (on the Map at least) need several birds and spending of gems in order to complete.

I gave up and haven’t bothered trying again.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Was just coming here to post the same thing. Final KPP room is a gem sucker so don’t bother.

Buster
    @doulgas

Hell, I didn’t even make it to the final room….

Joe B.
    @joeb

King pig

Seriously guys, check out this KPP Third King from today…the exits blocked and out of anyrange of a direct shot. How is this even remotely beatable? Maybe repeated pounding(hundreds of gems) or “floating away” from Stella at the beginning? Anyways, I was pretty bummed after I saw that exit block off. I started with like 6 birds too.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I was so glad to finally get manageable DC and KPP after nearly a week of “gem suckers”… and then facing last room like this? Starting to feel like Michael Douglas trying to order breakfast in “Falling Down”.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@rawdatasyte

Now that was funny!  Wow, I loved that movie! Thanks for reminding me to find it and watch it again. They never really show it on cable…hmmm…We probably know why.

I kept getting to last room in DC and it was impossible for me at least and I am sick of wasting gems so I haven’t been wasting as many the last week or so as I used to.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@rhonda90402, I just watched the movie again and that part of it reminded me sharply about the moments I’ve had with AB2. The movie itself is brilliant. :)

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@rawdatasyste

It is like looking in a crystal ball. So foretelling!

SB311
    @sb311

I had to pay 60 gems to get through the DC because I miss shot chuck and ended up using him again to finish him off. :/

I got lucky when Matilda came back to hit the boss one last time taking out the almost non existent sliver of life he had left. I also received a second rare chest and I picked the mighty eagle card with 3 spells. :D

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Monday’s DC: Wave 3 sucks all your birds away (5-room wave). KP is sitting on a platform that when broken, fans blow him into a dead zone where you have to pummel him to death. Gem$, Gem$, Gem$.

Gave up first try. I’ve seen that crappy screen before and I’m not going to bother. And after slogging through a 4-5-5 who wants to pay to sit there and finish off that pig anyway?

Oh and gem bonus for making it to KPP… imagine that.

Joe B.
    @joeb

I couldn’t beat it either after 3 tries…with 5 birds. It seems there’s an increase of more and more of these maps on the last KPP and DC where you have to buy gems to pummel the bosses HP instead of being provided a skillful challenge to manipulate the boss off the map.

I’d rather skip the days with these maps and do something worth our time. Rovio needs to understand that some players are willing to pay gems but at least be close to finishing the boss when u get those 3 birds. Not over 50% boss hp after 5 hits.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I made it through the DC on my second attempt.

After I saw what the level the boss pig was on, I knew I had to save Matilda, Silver, Bomb, and Terrance if at all possible in order to win. Still took me the video bird, which thankfully was Matilda, to defeat the boss pig.

The KPP was mostly easy, although it took some luck to beat the second boss pig.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

DC was easy today, but the boss pig on round 2 of the KPP is a gem sucker with two fire throwing pigs and no exit.

Buster
    @doulgas

Yeh, DC was a welcome breeze. I didn’t make it even through round 1 of KPP. It’s one of those where the KP bounces up and down eternally on the trampoline. I had 6 birds and still couldn’t get him. I’ve been in this rodeo before and know it takes a lucky shot. And evidently round 2 is a showstopper anyway. Just didn’t have the patience today.

Hamlet McFly
    @hamletmcfly

I made it through today’s (Monday) DC for 60 gems.  Couldn’t beat the boss on level 2 of KPP for free though, didn’t want to spend more gems.

So, no more watch a video for a free Bird then?  Also, they seem to have done away with pity mode.  I’ve tried level 1846 at least 20 times now, and I haven’t seen it yet .

SB311
    @sb311

@aggieguy, I had the same experience. I was happy to get through the DC without using gems and I received a second rare chest. :)

As soon as I made it to the second level of the KPP, I knew I was never going to beat it. I can’t remember if someone figured out how to use hal once the Boss Pig gets to the upper level, but I only had stella.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

I agree, DC was reasonable today but KPP is 100% impossible.

1st Boss is a battery-drainer because KP gravity is cranked up to +10000 meaning he bounces straight up and down for eternity and no matter how many times you send that rock shower at him he never seems to budge. one. bit. So unless you get in there with an arsenal of birds or gem$ or both, be prepared to sit there staring at the screen unless you can make direct hits with all your ammo.

2nd boss made me ragequit the game. It’s another one of those lousy screens where one wrong push and KP ends up in a dead zone surrounded by fireman pigs. All the gem$ in the world won’t get you through this screen due to the fireman pigs so strategically placed. Don’t waste your time.

BTW I even got there and THREE TIMES tried something that SHOULD have worked in the past but doesn’t now. I got to 2nd KP with (any bird), Silver and Hal. Use (any bird) to knock the pig off the platform. He will fall through the portal and land on the ledge. NOW BY RIGHTS you should be able to throw Hal up there and knock him back towards the slingshot BUT SURPRISINGLY Hal cannot knock him over or even roll him, he just hits him and stops dead.

ONE TIME KP just started to drift over and I had Sliver ready to hit him upwards… however… even a DIRECT HIT by Silver did nothing. Again… KP is +100000 gravity so the pull downwards is so strong he will only ever hit the ground and sit there. Total BS.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I tried once only, Hal couldn’t push the Chef Pig to the left, instead, the pig fell to the orange portal and landed on the far right corner where nothing could hit him again because of the fireman pig. I quit immediately.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.