Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I used Silver to destroy the balloon under the King Pig, he landed on the lower platform after bouncing around by the fans, then I used Stella to float him off the screen.    Took 2 tries.

Buster
    @doulgas

OMG, a gift from Rovio. A rare 3-3-4 DC that you can do blindfolded and a KPP that wasn’t much harder and a treasure chest to boot. Hope y’all got the same ones I did.

SB311
    @sb311

@doulgas, nope. Mine is a 4-5-5 and like always, I made it to the boss level in the DC with one bird. :(

Not sure if I want to wade through all the clutter again so I’m probably not going to get anything today.

Hope they give me a break tomorrow and I get the one you had today. :)

Update: tried it again and was able to get through the DC, had 7 birds my second try.

Had to pay 60 gems to get through kpp level 3 but I knew I was going to beat it. :) I had chuck and red but couldn’t break through the things holding the boss pig up. :/

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Same old story: DC attempts 3x… 4 – 5 – 5 and on the final wave, screen 3/5 sucks off 5 birds and 4/5 anything I have left, with the miraculous surviving indestructible micropigs or the ‘suddenly useless’ bird powers (eg bomb hitting a pig and blowing up, and nothing is affected).

Oh look, if I attempt KPP I get a gem reward- well without spending gems to finish the DC, I’ll never get that reward. Rovio, you are SO predictable.

This game has rapidly become very tedious. I think I’m going to take a break from it for a few days.

Buster
    @doulgas

Got another easy 3-3-4 DC again today. I don’t know where this bounty of generosity is coming from.

The 60-minute clock expired for KPP so no experience with that one.

Joe B.
    @joeb

<p style=”text-align: left;”>KPP final boss</p>
    Hey guys, KPP was one of the hardest ever today. It took luck to get through the first two KPps and the 3rd I didn’t even have birds left. Not spending gems but I was hoping the 3rd boss was easier than the first 2. That 1st boss with vertical walls/gravity machine was just nuts. Took like 7 birds after 3 tries.

SB311
    @sb311

@joeb, I gave up after 3 tries on the kpp. Made it to the third level twice, once with four birds, but couldn’t figure it out. I think I needed Terrence, which seems to be the bird needed for most of these boss levels. :(

Could have used the 2000 feathers for silver since I’m close to leveling her up.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

My DC was 4-5-6 and on each attempt, I made it to the last room with no birds. I know how to beat it, but just didn’t feel like spending gems on it.

Oh well, try again tomorrow.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

The DC was hard with 6 rooms and took 3 tries, with undead micropig and magician pig that could survive direct hit from Silver. But the boss room was easy, the structures suddenly collapsed and fell on top of the pig without flinging a bird.

Wasted another 3lives on this one, nothing went right, finally Stella floated the pig out of the screen to the left.

This appeared again as final KPP level, which should be avoided like the plague. If I knew it, I wouldn’t waste time on KPP today.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Thanks for the heads up. Tried the DC once, but piggy got stuck in a bad spot and none my remaining birds, plus the video bird, could do any damage or move him.

Way too much going on today to try again, the day’s KPP.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

I reached the BigPig room in the Daily Challenge today with just Blues remaining.  Almost immediately there was complete self destruction.  Anyone else experience the same?

SB311
    @sb311

@jwgardenwiz, it didn’t self destruct for me, but I beat the DC with just blues. Super happy about that.

Gave up on kpp level 3 because it was the one pictured above by @angrybirdspoop.

Second day I have missed the 2000 double feather reward that would have helped me level up bomb. :(

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

DC Monday January 28, 2019: Daily Gem bonus if you get to the KPP (that should tell you something right there).

DC wave 3: 5 screens. 3x – 4x structures in each room made up of tons of little bricks with micropigs encased in blocks. Guaranteed to require 3x – 4x birds each screen to clear.

Tried 3x, every time got to KP with one bird left, and it’s one of those screens where KP weighs 10,000 lbs (nothing budges him) so you need an arsenal of birds to strongarm him to defeat.

Aka “Gem vaccuum”. Gave up after 3x tries as usual.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

The DC I had today varied hugely on two accounts. With main account, it was strangely weak birds and half immortal micropigs. I got barely to level 3 without any hope to pass, so that was it. On FTP account I sailed thru DC like in the movies. Everything worked and twice the last structure collapsed by itself, killing remaining pigs.

On the other hand, KPP seemed to be real Via Dolorosa. In the first two levels only video option saved my bacon. I reached 3rd room of last level with without birds, so after seeing the room I used gems and got Grey, Terence and Matilda. Hit the boss with Terence, sending it flying to right, under the TNT chain. Then shot Matilda over the high structure in the middle, intending to hit the boss with egg and drop the TNT chain onto it.

Worked otherwise well, but Mathildas egg popped the pig even before TNT fell. :D

I’d say the DC and KPP on main account were nightmare. On FTP account, just very hard, minus easy last room of 3rd level.

And yes, I really should remember to take screenshots when I can. I mean with the phone, not so much with tablet. :\

SB311
    @sb311

Ugh, I had no trouble with my DC today, but I forgot I was only on the second level of the KPP and spent 60 gems to finish off the pig only to see I hadn’t beat the KPP. I couldn’t make it to the last boss in the end and missed out on an extra rare chest.

I played it again and was able to beat it, but had to spend another 60 gems. Such a bummer. :(

Added: I got bomb, Terrence and chuck as my three paid for birds and I still only barely beat the boss pig even directly hitting him with all three. :/

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Wow. I just went thru DC and KPP… and I may be still in shock.

Main account: I barely made thru first two levels and all my hopes vanished seeing six rooms. Thanks to Golden Pig I somehow managed to reach final room with two birds left, but Bomb with Pink bugger were not enough. Bought three cards and Terence was all I needed. I can’t even remember how I got thru KPP. Seriously. Even without any extra cards.

FTP account: Made to 5th room with no birds left. Got one from video option and with it, got just enough points to get new bird to complete the room. I decided not to go on spending spree, so I failed DC with that account.

If I ever see this hard DC or KPP ever again, I’ll just quit it. If Rovio thinks this will make players spend more, they must be on heavy drugs. :(

Buster
    @doulgas

I’ve learned never to aim for the “free” rare chest, since it’s usually positioned where you need a bird just to hit it and it does no other damage. That leaves you with one less bird to finish the round, so hitting the chest diminishes the chance you’ll survive to claim it. Tricky b*stards.

SB311
    @sb311

@rawdatasystems, I have tried my DC, a 4-4-6 sequence twice now and just have to say that Rovio outdid themselves. These have got to be some of the most cluttered rooms with every little trick pig and structure they have in their arsenal. I made it to the boss level with silver and of course that wasn’t enough since you need at least 3-5 birds. Probably going to let this one go. Just crazy.

Update: tried it again and was able to get through it with stella, Terrence, blues and silver. Used Terrence to get the boss pig to the lower level and moved him over with stella and blues and then hit him with silver and he popped. I was surprised and figured I would probably have to use gems.

The KPP was okay. I used Terrence on the third level boss pig and he severely depleted his power and then used blues and stella to finish him off and received an extra rare chest, but only received 20 BP from a hat I already have. :(

SB311
    @sb311

Duplicate post.

Dunky
    @dunky

I made it with a max of 3 birds and it’s still impossible. Had to let this one go after several attempts.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

OK stop me if you’ve heard this one before: the first screen of a 6-screen DC finale takes 7 birds to clear….

Just when I think I’ve experienced every depth of Rovio’s f*ckery, today’s DC comes along.

They must be putting off so many players that they’re desperate for gem money….

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Crap. I thought after yesterdays overly difficult DC&KPP we get an easy one. Nope, nope, nope. And to make it worse, I had a collision detection bug there again. Final room of KPP level 2 and I had 5 birds left. KP landed to less than easy spot and I may have missed it with second bird. The rest ones went cleanly thru KP without causing it any harm or movement. It’s clear that nobody at Rovio plays or even tests the game. :(

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I gave up on yesterday’s DC after one try, 6 rooms with a hard boss room that required more than 4 brids was too much.

Today’s one was a little bit better. I used Silver to bounce the Chef Pig off the screen, but it got stuck behind the slingshot, restarted and completed DC with 2 tries.

KPP stage 2, the app crashed and restarted in this room. I waste one life and had to play all levels again because of this.

If you could get the Chef Pig to the left, it would be a lot easier.

KPP stage 3, I used Terence to send the pig directly out of the screen from water.

If the pig landed on the right platform, only Silver could kick it to the right end.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Yeah… playing DC/KPP multiple times would solve the problem of choosing the birds to save later rooms, but I don’t have patience for repeated plays. I rarely play DC/KPP twice.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Beat the DC on my second attempt, albeit by pure luck. Tried to knock him off with Matilda, but he didn’t budge. Floated him with Stella, and by happenstance, Matilda came flying around and knocked to the left and off the screen.

Couldn’t beat the final KPP pig. He kept ending up in the water to the left or I wouldn’t have any useful birds when I reached him.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.