Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

Surprise, surprise, I’ve just lost ANOTHER 2x arena lives in less than 2x minutes… all due to bugs and ad related crashes. Just SO sloppy. That’s my objectives missed; and my arena game over for the rest of this week… so annoyed!

Ed. OK, so I did the whole ‘close and restart the game between each and EVERY arena battle’ thing and managed to avoid another crash… so, I JUST completed my daily objectives. One life remaining. Several new grey hairs. Phew.

Just UNBELIEVABLY aggravating! I can’t imagine how irritate it would be to be pushed back to wood… my God. No wonder people are beside themselves! :-Z

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

It is a real mess.
    I had twice the message following in the game :
    ” The game has to relaunch to remain Epic “.

Once yesterday after the update : I passed silver league at wood league !

Meanwhile, I played to recover points in my new league.

And second time today, making me again change wood league by putting back my counter to zero.

How may I play in arena serenely if a stupid message can come whenever make me everything lose ?

metztli013
    @metztli013

Ugh, choices,choices. Now that Valiant is working again, I’ve been playing with it. And I love it. BUT I miss the extra health, decreased damage, and extra healing that Blessed brought to the table. The struggle is real. =(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I always went well with Angry and I think I wouldn’t stop using it even if I had Valiant.

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

WHAT THE F@#$, Playing week three in first place in the Silver league and have now been put back in the Wood league in 11th place.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Completed today’s objectives which I got in the Wood League – Win with 5 different bird classes, Win 3 battles and KO 10 birds per battle, Win 5 battles with Capt’n. It required a bit of grinding (and cost me a life when I got a pretty strong enemy) but wasn’t too hard.

@drobbinsjr

Welcome to the club. I already asked Rovio what’s going on – someone else said Rovio wanted to put him back into Silver. We’ll see what happens… The update is still fresh and like in most games, there’s always bugs that have to be wiped out after big updates.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@drobbinsjr I’m fed up as well, I was also in first place in Silver. I wasn’t having any problems until I got a message saying they wanted to update. I then found myself in Wood with no score. I decided to play in Wood to try out my new birds and have a score of 11380. I hope that I will be restored to Silver so I can play today’s new objectives on there as I only had a 5000 lead which will disappear if I can’t play.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

I just had another of those epic messages put me back to zero points in wood. Twice in a day! Think I’ll be arena-resting this week while rovio beats up their programmrrs…

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I was also zeroed out twice today. It’s like Rovio are going out of their way to kill this game…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Hey @pixelyzed could it be we’re in the same Wood league right now?
    I see someone that goes by your name, at level 50, blank avatar, at 20,510 arena points on 1st place.

Not that it’d help us in our misery but I’d be happy to finally meet an ABN member on one of my boards.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Hey @smwforever45 :) That is me and that’s where I was yesterday. I’ve restarted the game 3 or 4 times today to no avail. Logged out and logged back in to sync. Nothing works, today I’m still playing in Wood in 10th place with 11545 arena points and all objectives completed with 1 defeat and leader has 27090. I really don’t feel like grinding to improve my score. I’m really starting to realize that I have better things to do with my time but I’m hoping this will be fixed…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    Oh lovely! Nice to meet ya, then :)

That’s interesting. It means that our old position still coexists. Sounds like a major glitch in the server.

Restarting won’t do anything… If anything Rovio will have to change something with our save states or the like. I’m sure they’ll do something – the question is when.

In case you’re curious, I’m 3rd in your old league right now, at 11,470 arena points. If you ever happen to come across me sometime later – my in-game name is RedYoshi45, Platinum frame, blank avatar :)

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45 I have diamond frame, all classes at 12, level 50 (really didn’t work to improve that yet). 3rd place player in “my” wood league is at level 60 already… How is that possible?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 That’s really strange the Wood board I was put on @pixelyzed is #1 and @grimmjow is #8 with 13510, small world

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    I’ve got my classes between mastery rank 5-11 and am still missing 5 classes too. Level 50 as well (not planning to level up yet since the Elite Pirate event is upcoming and higher-levelled pigs would make it a lot harder).

Level 60 is possible if someone has spent a few hours auto-playing SRC for snoutlings (and EXP) and used their EXP potions.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq

@grimmjow
    is not on my board – my 8th place is “Elliot” at 1,090 arena points.

Parallel universes confirmed.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 I agree as you aren’t on my board.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@suzyq, @smwforever45, @pixelyzed

After two reboots in Wood league woth 0 points, my board show :
    1st : Suzy with 27.090
    2nd : Pixelyzed with 20.510
    10th : me with 5.735

It proves only a thing : that Rovio uses our profile in a multiple way to feed all the leagues.
    It is not the 1st time when it arrives at me. In a period I was in a league as 3rd with a score X.
    And a friend told to see me in his league (while he was not in mine) and while I was 1st, with my score X.

It is what I say for a long time : we do not face REAL players, we face the ghosts of real players. And it makes an enormous difference when we know that these ghosts are manipulated by the only will of Rovio to make us spit some cash…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    What’s different this time is we don’t just appear in different leagues at the same time – we also appear with different scores. That’s new. And messed up.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@grimmjow that is weird as I was #1 in Silver with a score of 27090 before I disappeared into Wood.

@pixelyzed
    feel free to overtake me because that score will not change because I am on a different Wood board at #10 with a score of 11380.

@smwforever45
    indeed it is a mess.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@suzyq, @smwforever45

In my Wood league, Suzy you are first with 27090, @grimmjow is 8th with 13510 and I’m 10th with 11545. That is really screwed up… I did have around 20,510 yesterday or a little over that.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pixelyzed @grimmjow @smwforever45 I have just written to Rovio asking what is going on and why our Silver League positions and scores are being used on Wood League boards and giving false information. I also told them that the 30LCs they were offering was a joke considering the on going problems they have caused. Also the fact I haven’t even received them either just added to my dissatisfaction. I doubt I will get much of a response if any but at least I’ve said my bit.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq Honestly, don’t bother, Suzy. I waited over a month for an initial response from Rovio… only to be told that – basically – Rovio is blameless, it’s all the fault Bluestacks… which has NEVER crashed, bugged or glitched in the ENTIRE time I’ve been using it. Oh, and I SWITCHED to Bluestacks FROM iOS because this impossibly bloated and poorly designed game ‘was no longer able to run on an iPad 2 running the latest version of iOS.’ ROFL! What a complete joke! Anyway, perhaps edit your message and include @roviobeni as he is a Rovio employee and is CURRENTLY active on these threads.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde well I can’t play at all now :(( I left a message for @roviobeni on another thread.

I’m totally disappointed to say the least.

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

Something weird has been happening to me. I’m kind of new to the league, so I thought my area was really unpopulated in the wooden league, so I was all by myself. Same for stone, except the last few days, where it said I came out in first place with a few other people.

I was put in a league with people in silver, and I was in last because I hadn’t started to do my objectives on the first day of silver. So, after some serious grinding, I ended up a few thousand points ahead of everyone else. Satisfied, I went to bed, and the next day, I was…

AAAALL BYYYY MYYYSEEEELF! Alone in the silver league. Sheesh. I mean, it’s nice to not have competition, but I WAS in the stone league by myself for a while, until…people. So, I’m not taking any chances. It’s grinding time!

By the way, what causes League Lonesomness? Nobody there, then suddenly, people… New people next league, then, you’re alone again! At least I have no cheaters on my leagues.

If I’m late to the party on this issue, feel free to put a slowpoke meme, here.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.