Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    My advice how to KO all 3 birds at once:
    Collect as weak items as u can (banner parts, weapons) to have lowest possible Power number. Prepare your enemy with such lowered power in arena (restart the game and make some fights (2-3) on map then enter arena). Avoid enemy (restart the game) if he has Resurrection or Rage shield emblem, Blessed set, Linking set, Red with too much health, Phoenix set, Save me set. Prepare any Bomb with highest possible dmg and health, Spies with highest possible dmg and health and Wizard with highest possible dmg and health. If u dont have enough health, use banner parts from Blessed set or lower parts from Frozen set, Linking set. Start your attack with Wizard, followed by Spies, finish them with Bomb’s Rage :)

angryde
    @angryde

@kennymcc I agree 100% This is what I do… every time. So simple.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just tried that out, except I fought McCool with my weakest team (Power ~1,000; it’s usually 1,400).

I think some people are preparing anti-Underdog teams… LOL

I also found a lone Knight, but it wasn’t an Unnamed Player :)

The strategy is worth a try since it doesn’t involve Underdog – an emblem I still don’t have, same as Resurrection… but I’m already busted and I will NOT spend LC’s on the Arena :)

angryde
    @angryde

My weakest possible team is 740… which is ideal with the OP Wiz + Spies + Underdog strategy. FYI my strongest strategic team – which is not my strongest possible team – is currently 1588: and that’s Stoneguard, Witch and Rogues.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Ofcourse u should avoid such teams with low health Banner and very strong Birds too, if u want to KO all 3 birds with ease :)
    BTW if I met these weird teams I use Underdog emblem (and Blessed set) and items that give me alot of health (and defense) and super weak weapons :). This cripples the strategy of those weird teams :)

@angryde

My weakest possible team is something around 470 :) I usually KO 3 birds at once just only with Bomb :D

angryde
    @angryde

@kennymcc Hells yeah, 470 is awesome XD When the enemy team is less than 800 I usually go for Witch + Tricksters buffs then boom on Bomb. Fun!!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryde
    Ofcourse :) There are many setups that depands on the power and the gear of the opponent :) For example u can use Skulkers instead of Tricksters to make more dmg if your opponent doesnt have Mana set :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

My Leaderbord of this week seems to be not so tough :)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kennymcc that’s how my leader board looked like last week :-)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryjohnny
    And now the question is how to have it like this every week :D?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I don’t have it like that every week even following your tip to start later into the week…
    Last week my board was still as competitive as usual, even though I started at least 15 hours late.

Jenn
    @jennt

How?? Lol!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    I started arena aprox. 15 hours later this time and have this result :) Ofcourse I dont have it every week, what a shame :) There r usually some competative players but not extreme competative – that is my experience.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

It doesn’t work starting later anymore, you are put into a league even before you start playing the Arena in a new week now. It is pure luck what leader board you will get.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@jennt
    Yeah thats really funny :) Similar thing happened to me once. Opposing Trickters used defensive ability on his Birds but it was cast on my Birds instead :D

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryjohnny
    Are u sure of that :)? In either way I will do the later starting anyway ;)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kennymcc yes, both from my own experience and from others that have posted in the Nest. Before a valid strategy was to start late in the week and get a leader board with people that hardly played the Arena. Now however if you for example start playing the Arena on Thursday you will be in leader board populated with people that have already played several days.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I told you way back before that it doesn’t work anymore. No matter when you start, if you are to be put in a tough board, you will be put there, no matter when you join. You can’t alter your destiny.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer @angryjohnny
    I still think there is some sort of effect.
    Back when I started into the new week right after the end of the old week, I’d get an ultra competitive league 100% of the time (I never got an easy board! NEVER!)
    However, ever since I wait until the next day, 2 of 3 times I got a league where competition was a LOT more inactive, and some don’t play at all.

It doesn’t always work… but it seems better like this.

@kennymcc
    could try and start a new week immediately, to see if he’s still so lucky. If your theory is right he would still be lucky because he gets these inactive boards ALL THE TIME.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryjohnny @datguygamer @smwforever45
    I think that still something effects it, maybe not the way it was before.

@smwforever45
    I dont get these inactive boards all the time. It’s been a long time when I got similar board with players with very low activity. I usually get board with players where almost everyone do at least everyday tasks and at least 3 players do more battles to get extra points. Sometimes some players do alot of extra battles. I dont compete with them but I had never a problem to finish at least on 3rd place. I almost always needed to make at least some extra battles to keep me at least on 3rd place. But it was never impossible to make it on 3rd place.

Pointless
    @pointless

@jennt I had a strange one yesterday I’d never seen before: the enemy Lightning Bird used his Lightning Fast on my own Paladin, giving me a free attack, in the enemy’s turn no less :)

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer @angryjohnny I am inclined to agree with @smwforever45 and @kennymcc here… however, and again, one cannot discount the effect of observer bias…

With that said, it seems remarkable that I’ve never been placed in/on one of these mega-competitive boards… you know, the kinda boards you big-hitters always seem to land in… :P

It’s been my long-standing practice to ‘join’ (my) new board 2 hours before the end of DAY-1 in the ‘new week.’ So, I always click ‘Finished!’ on hour 22 of day 1…

Granted, this strategy doesn’t seem to be as advantageous as it once was… but, it still seems like I’ve an easier run of it..?

I don’t know if player location has any bearing..? Do Rovio’s bots preferentially/initially select players based on server grouping(s)..? Then fill in ‘gaps’ with your odd Chinese/Koren Ghost(s)..? I’ve no idea, honestly…

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I have suspicion that every player has different players on his board. How to explain it better :) For example my board has @smwforever45 and I am not on the board of @smwforever45. Every player can also be on more boards of other players. Do u now understand what I mean :)? What do u think about that?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    You’ve got me on your board?
    How do I fare? Would I do better on your board?
    At the moment I have ~12,500 points and I’m on #7 on my board (missed two objectives).

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    No :D that was only an example :)

BTW. Have u been any two of us on the same board ever :)?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.