Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 18 replies - 1,126 through 1,143 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I do my daily battles and so far the coin toss is fair.
    4 wins, 2 losses.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Thanks @angryde. I’m on 1.4.7 and my scoreboard looks the same as yours did. Just got to wait for Amazon to release 1.4.8.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    It seems that it works better because win 4 tosses of 6, that never happened to me in 1.4.6 :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Day 3 since the update to 1.4.8.
    I played 7 matches today, because I got the 30-bird objective and thus had to do some more.
    I won 2 matches and lost 5. (Note – I had three computer-generated opponents, of which I lost the toss to two and won the toss to one.)

So now, of 13 matches since the update, I won 6 and lost 7.
    As long as the losses don’t become more frequent it’s a fair toss. (Ideal would be a 50-50 ratio)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Do you or anyone we know have the Cheater Set? Maybe then we can how much better it is in this new system (if it is indeed changed) considering we get a 75% chance in total. Then we can tally.

Since I cannot do it myself ATM, maybe someone else can help here.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I have the Cheater set… but I refuse to use it. :P

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    I can do it tomorrow.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 You can just use it for testing purposes.

@kennymcc
    Post whatever data you find.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Since we are just minutes away from the end of season 7, can anyone confirm or deny that after a season ends and you start up the game you are automatically transported to the arena to claim your price?

Atom
    @atom

@angryjohnny When I started the game at 1:09 PM PST I was shown a “Season Completed” banner with my rank and trophy. I was given the option to “Check It Out” but also had the red “X” at the top so I could go to the map.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@atom Thanks. I have bad experiences when the game wants to transport you somewhere automatically so I wanted to prepare for that but since you can cancel that it all worked out fine :-)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45

@all
    Why do you refuse to use the cheaters set? Because of its silly name? I’ve used it for grinding ever since I got it. It at least more than evens the toss out. I would say that I am matched <10% of the time w opponents that have it. I think bubbley feels the same as you. I have never cheated but I don’t feel bad about using the set IMO.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    It’s not the name…
    There are simply much more useful sets for The Blues than Cheater.
    Not only does the Rigged Dice give extra health instead of extra attack (I usually prefer more damage), but also, the set bonus is useful only in the Arena. Artillery and BEEP! have better effects and these effects apply to all battles.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Finished the final week in 7th place! I didn’t expect it anymore after competition got quite hard. But hey – I’m happy, and I’ll respin until I get those 10 shards :)

EDIT: Got them on the first try! Off to the new season I go :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    Re Cheater set, I was only referring to the Arena.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds I will echo what Yosh said, it really isn’t that useful. I rarely use Blues in Arena for one thing (many better options, IMO) and if you have Bones, losing the toss is no big deal actually, as long as you have Valiant.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    I agree. I use valiant set most of the time and bones is good and an incredible amount of fun.

Pointless
    @pointless

Lol, that it is! If you can’t imagine a one turn win when losing the toss, try the Set, you’ll see what we mean :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 18 replies - 1,126 through 1,143 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.