Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I don’t think. XD

BTW, my objectives for today. Gotta love such patterns XD

“Win 2 battles with The Blues!”
    “Win 3 battles without Bomb and The Blues!”
    “Win 3 battles with Sea Dog and Spies!”

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    I would start 3 battles with Seadog and Spies ;) and next 2 battles without Blues :) Easy 5 battles to make all 3 tasks ;)

I had those today:
    Win 1 battle while all enemies are KO.
    Win 3 battles and KO 10 birds per battle (I dont like time consuming tasks, just like this).
    Win 2 battles without healing your own birds once.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    *6 battles

I know… it was easy indeed, but it looked funny :)

I hate the second objective too. I had it on the day where I bit my teeth out on the “KO 3 birds in a single attack” objective. But in the end, a reduction of attacks and the inclusion of Witch make it a bit easier :)

Anonymous

Sometimes forums are a place to share grief, right? Well, it saddens me a little bit whenever I see on the front page that this Arena Season 7 thread was “Started By: @graugeist.” May he rest in peace, free of the bugs and crashes of this world!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@poptimus
    Is he going to return one day :)?

angryde
    @angryde

@poptimus @kennymcc I am glad to see that I am not the only sentimental fool on ABN… I alos feel a little pang of sadness when I see @graugeist :-(

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @datguygamer @angryjohnny @angryde
    As I expected: It seems that every player has different board. I think that there no 2 players with same board :)
    This is board of my friend where u can find me :)

Here is my board

It seems that u can be put in any board right at the start of the arena-week but it will not be your board :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    But I find it weird that people start playing right as I start grinding a bit to catch that 3rd or 7th place… it can’t just be one huge coincidence?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    I think that every player on your board dont see YOU and competes with different players on his board. It just look like that they compete with YOU :) They can compete with different player that has similar points as YOU :)
    So it seems that make no sense to change your name to say something to some players on your board because they dont have u on their boards :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    But that would mean that there is a player on this player’s board that plays at EXACTLY the same time as me and has a VERY similar score to mine… Dude that is so unlikely, it just can’t be :/

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Ofcourse it needs more investigations. But my example is good start I think :) At least it means something – Now we know that there is something special about arena-boards :)

angryde
    @angryde

Slight post-update bug…

Arena Post-Update 1 5 Aug 2016

Arena Post-Update 2 5 Aug 2016

Suzy
    @suzyq

@kennymcc it does seem that there is definitely ghosting on the Arena boards as you have shown your score was identical but your ranking was different also the other players. It happened to me and 2 other forum members a while ago. Although we had our own boards we were ghosting on each other’s boards at the same time.

But to me I don’t think your comment below is absolutely correct.

“I think that every player on your board dont see YOU and competes with different players on his board. It just look like that they compete with YOU :) They can compete with different player that has similar points as YOU :)”

Just recently I was sharing a board with @smwforever45, we could see each other. When Yoshi commented on his score and position on the forum they matched.

The next week I was sharing a board with @dallasreds. Again we could see each other plus he could see the person I was battling.

There was an occasion when I was battling with someone and they put a joke message for me where their name should be.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yeah not all players are ghosts! I can confirm what @suzyq said, we were on the same board once and could see each other… and on the other hand, I once had @pixelyzed on my board but not vice versa. Both things can happen…

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @suzyq
    Ofcourse u can have some same players on your boards. Sometimes u have, sometimes u dont have. I dont know how it works exactly, I think that Rovio dont know it too :D Ok lets say this: I think that there are no 2 same boards with all same 15 players. Or is there any example that this is not true?

BTW. I think that u can be ghost on many other boards. For example u can be on 20 boards of players u dont know and u cant see with your score :)

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Completing the objectives today gave me 5 enchantment shards, the “news” says 1. Hope they don’t fix that bug

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@marty-schofield

Haha me too, hope it’s 5 again today?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I recieved 5 Shards today in arena before 1.4.7 update.

angryde
    @angryde

@kennymcc @shapokomanbeast @marty-schofield Me too… yay! One good thing to come out of this nightmare… :-/

Anonymous

It’s been five (despite saying one) for a while now. At least the last three previous Arena Bounty mini events.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

5 Shards confirmed in 1.4.8 :) Lets keep it that way :) Rovio pls dont change it :)

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@kennymcc @marty-schofield @suzyq
    Can all of you add me on FB
    I’m Aufar Ramadhan and FB photo : Chuck toy.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

Did you install version 1.4.8 yet, if so did your scoreboard go back to normal?

angryde
    @angryde

Yep @suzyq the bug cleared up after I updated to 1.4.8 :D

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

1.4.8 seems to work properly now. But it is time to watch for minor bugs and report them to Rovio. Has anyone tested arena how is it with coinflip now :)?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.