Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

• New Arena Season starts this week, so good luck!

Got my objectives, on an empty board. Wierd.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Good luck from me too!

I want Season 7 to be the first for me where I make it to Diamond (or at least further than Silver – shouldn’t have too high ambitions when I still need Sea Dog and Witch!). But for now, I need to get out of this dump called Wood League again… My current board is still empty, let’s see who my opponents will be.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I just hope that I have some fair competition in this Arena- last season I had weeks where I was the only player in my league, so leveling up was well- easy

Pointless
    @pointless

I really don’t know how people get these easy brackets, I usually start a week with someone already having a huge score…takes a lot of grinding to catch up. But I do :)

Jim151
    @jim151

No one in my bracket yet. I’ve had this happen before. No one for the first 2-3 days, then on day 4 I’m in 8th place.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So what did people win for Arena Season 6? I got a Diamond trophy but since the game is suddenly bugged up the butt, it won’t actually show me what I won. I can equip it but the sprite isn’t there. Great.

However, I’m guessing it’s the Red trophy. @pointless what did you get?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer nobody knows yet we all are looking at an empty space until it gets fixed.

Edit

Just seen this on the Rovio Support page.

I Didn’t Receive A Season 6 Trophy In The Arena – Why?

You have been awarded a trophy but unfortunately you won’t be able to see it right now. This is a bug that will be fixed in the next update. We are very sorry that you can’t see your Season 6 trophy!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq They are being sorry for quite a lot of things nowadays, aren’t they?

Also, “next update” means two more things:
    1. Event string codes for Elite Matilda’s 1st class.
    2. Some new set item. (Seriously, there are 50 of them now. How many more do we need?)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer yes you are right they are being sorry for a lot of things these days.
    I wonder if the staff cuts has anything to do with it or is it just a lack of quality control. They do seem to be stretching themselves too much. Did we really need another mini event so close to the other one? On my board last night it closed with me being 1st with just 8000 points without even trying. 2nd had just over 1000 and the rest were in double figures. Considering the players were between 5 -20 I would have thought they would be keen to get extra points on the wheel, but it seems not.

It’s a pretty poor show that we start Season 7 with missing icons, although we can still access the nest and arena in other ways, it’s not showing them in a good light. Also Valiant is still broken and the trophy is missing. I feel sorry for the people who work in customer support as they must be up to their ears in complaints.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq they may be up to their ears in complaints but they are not answering any except the standard acknowledgement that they have received it.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley they probably are too busy reading all the huge amount of complaints and have no time to answer :) I have found in the past that sometimes when I have submitted a complaint I get the standard acknowledgement and either that day or a couple of days later my problem is fixed. Several days after that they then write back saying sorry etc. However, I know from reading this forum some people are just left in limbo and have to keep writing asking for a response which isn’t good.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq PR is certainly not their strong suit.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley sadly I have to agree with you.

metztli013
    @metztli013

My board is completely bare, as well. When it first began there were others listed, all with 0 points, but now it’s just me. All alone.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If everybody got a “free” promotion to Stone, I doubt it’s really a problem.

Pointless
    @pointless

I now show as the only member in my bracket, as opposed to first with everyone else at 0…makes me a little worried that it’ll soon be populated with real players, leaving me clueless as to where I actually stand right now.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

That’s what I fear as well. If this bug continues till next week, then it’s okay as we’ll all be promoted but if something is “fixed” here, the ranks will be all messed up and players won’t have much time to recover their standings.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it carries on all week as well as I have only got 13180 at the moment. Even when I get 3 stars I’m getting 15 15s 10, so a total of 25. The only time I see 50 is when it goes flying round on the wheel. I am just totally unlucky. I guess most people have got far in excess of my score so hope I’m left alone.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Same here, empty board just me. Last time this happened to me my bracket got populated halfway through the week and I ended up being 8th or 9th. Had to grind like crazy to catch up. Hopefully we all just get a pass to stone, that’d be nice :D

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

While you are enjoying being in first place on your (empty) board and need some fun I can recommend doing some games with avenger ,captain and angry set… If you get it set up right it is a really satisfying way to kill your opponents…
    image.png

Edit: thanks to @jadedbacon for getting me interested in this setup a while ago…
    Edit2: actually got red up to 16500 in a rage attack in another battle, the following time jump gave 12000 on a critical and that was it for the opponent…

Jim151
    @jim151

Daily objectives: It’s really annoying when you get an objective, and then the game chooses opponents and load outs to make it really, really difficult to obtain. Like killing three birds with one attack and then all you see are resurrection emblems. But it’s downright aggravating when you get a simple enough objective and they choose opponents that make it literally impossible. Today I have knock out matilda 5 times with blues. So far I have fought or skipped 20 battles in which not one matilda has shown up on the opponent team.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@napoleongl Lol, that is awesome. I tip my hat to you good sir.

I love that Red is taking nearly 5k in thorns damage and just has this look of “wtf just happened…”

Lately my biggest grievance in objectives is the “KO the banner withou KOing any birds” since all the sets I’ve enchanted have been AoE centric (Anything Chuck/Dragon/Scissors/Valiant) so I inadvertently KO an enemy bird. If anything goes wrong I either KO a bird or lose the match because I’m using un-enchanted sets.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@jim151 I sympathize with you when I had knock out Matilda 5 times I must have played the same amount before she turned up finally. It was very frustrating to say the least.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

The amusing part? If you didn’t have that objective, it’s Witches and Druids all day long!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

HOLY CRAP @napoleongl you should be promoted to Diamond for this tip. That gives the Avenger a completely new awesome use – especially if you win the coin toss battles become super fun and fast!
    Use his own ability on Avenger (focussing all attacks on him plus reducing damage taken – I was facing a Mana opponent but somehow it still worked on all birds), buff with Capt’n (already reduces 10% health, too), let all enemies attack, and in round 2 I was able to K.O. ALL enemies AND the banner! The damage dealt by my Avenger wasn’t quite as high as yours because of lower mastery and lower enchantments… but mine did 7925 damage too, in a regular hit! He did two of them because Chuck raged earlier. That did it on the enemy.

Which leads me to a question… Does Avenger’s rage attack deal more damage with his health all down, or does Sea Dog’s rage attack deal less damage with his health all down, or is the rage attack unaffected?

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    Nope, red’s and bomb’s rage attacks are the same as ever, regardless of the health status of avenger or sea dog.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.