Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@flufflemonster
    You asked for it. :P

We’ve all been through that already so I’m afraid you’re the Slowpoke here :P
    The issue went so far I even got a free promotion to Stone, never saw a single opponent around :P
    Then, in Stone, I was lonely again for a few days… and three days before the end everyone appeared again and I was busted.
    Next week, new fun… Suddenly, the game told me to restart to “stay epic”. I did that… and was back in Wood.
    Again, my league was empty at first, but soon it’d fill up… with other opponents that got demoted. We all don’t know what’s going on, but Rovio has promised to take care of this issue. Most of us got 30 LC’s as compensation, and Rovio will probably try and get us back into the league we’ve been in before the pigs messed things up.

Anonymous

@flufflemonster
    You’re in a similar situation to a lot of us, except at least you got to stick around in Silver League! As far as I know, Rovio still doesn’t really know what the problem is, or how to fix it. So this is a useless post so far, but I had to reply to say that you cracked me up with your “singing.” Now I’m probably going to have that ad stuck in my head all day, lol.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

@smwforever4

The last one was Bomb with The Hook and one of those offhand maps Bomb gets, not even a set item.

angryde
    @angryde

Holding onto 3rd in Silver with roughly 36 hours to go. Since the update, grinding is becoming more and more of a challenge. I’m always matched-with with teams in the APR 1500-1600 range… and unless I perform a detailed assessment of every team’s line-up… there’s always a chance I can be completely destroyed. Sigh… even more time consuming.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Hey @pixelyzed,
    you’re still in my Wood League, and your score in that league increased today – it shows you to have 24,690 arena points, which is enough for rank 3. You used to be at 20 thousand something.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 Congratulations on hitting #1. I noticed that @pixelyzed score had changed for the first time on my board this morning to #4 – 24690. @grimmjow score started changing yesterday and is now #2- 28270. I’m wonder if my Silver score of 27090 is still showing on their boards or my current Wood score of #1 – 29185? I added my Silver and Wood scores together it makes a total of 56275. Sadly it won’t help.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Hey Yosh, I don’t wanna jinx it… but you’re 4000 clear… I think you’re gunna make it.. YAY!

@suzyq
    Fear not, Suzy, progression is possible! :-P

With 5:56 remaining… can I hold onto 3rd..? Argh!

silver.jpg

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryde @smwforever45 @suzyq Yeah, I’m 5th in my board now and Rovio still hasn’t answered my ticket so I’m without my Silver league points. Looks like I will not advance from Wood this week (never happened before…). I have 3 defeats so can’t help myself and Rovio seems to not want to help either. Will see if they make this right later.

I’m also playing a lot with different classes than I usually use so I can use the extra punch of the Elite classes I got. So trying to adjust strategy but the areana teeams I’M facing are also stronger. I scraped a lot of old equipment to beef up the new stronger stuff I’m getting since I got to level 60. I’m down to one emblem, one flag and one top but my banner has never been stronger, eclectic mix of top/flag/emblem but much higher health than I ever had. Maybe I’ll finally get the Time Jump emblem I’ve been waiting for forever ;)

In any case, this is a week to forget. I really hope Rovio finally does the right thing and elevates us to Gold this week. I would have made it and now I’ll be stuck in Wood again so not happy with Rovio at all. They really scewed up worse than ever this week…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pixelyzed you are still #4 on my board. Not that it makes any difference but has my score changed on your board?

I agree this is a week to forget and also hope Rovio do the right thing.

@angryde
    “progression is possible” I will be gutted if it isn’t to Gold.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@suzyq in my league you are 1st with 29365 points. @grimmjow is 3rd with 28270.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pixelyzed thanks for letting me know.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

That means grimmjow is playing and has not quit.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Quick mate, you can jump to 2nd still! (And make yourself more secure with that!) Du schaffst das!

@suzyq
    @angryde
    Thanks! I should be able to make it, if not on 1st then on 2nd or 3rd at least :D

Also I hope I’ll advance to Silver, regarding my reset to Wood when I was #2 in Stone… But honestly, I doubt it.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer I know grimmjow is playing and hasn’t quit. It would take me too long to explain why I was having that discussion with pixelyzed :)

Pointless
    @pointless

Well, somehow made it back to Stone after I was ungraciously bumped back to Wood. Was at 0 points halfway through the week so didn’t even bother at first, as many others were over 18K. Then I noticed most were not gaining any points, so it was just a matter of completing the last three days’ objectives to barely eke out third. Still not happy about this whole demotion thing and Rovio’s lack of any action to date, but moved halfway back up at least.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Finished at #1… and I’m back in Stone.
    Immediately, I’m presented with a Sea Dog objective. Great. ._.

One thing I’ll NEVER understand is…
    Why would you use a “Protection by Bird” emblem when that bird isn’t even on your team? Just now encountered an opponent with Protection by Chuck, and the team was Red, Mathilda and Bomb.

Pointless
    @pointless

I have seen that numerous times, and the only thing that makes sense is if it is your best Emblem and are simply concerned about having the highest Banner health.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    I’d definitely put a useful effect over more health for my banner. In the end, the occasional protection by Chuck would probably be worth more than those 200 extra HP for my banner.

Then again, everyone thinks different.

Pointless
    @pointless

I am just playing Devil’s advocate here, it is certainly not something I would ever do (in fact I scrap all the Bird Protection Emblems, they are that useless). Why would you even want to use Chuck, the weakest Bird, to protect you Banner? If its health is that low that you need a Bird to take the hit, then you are in a dire situation and most likely just prolonging the inevitable.

And really, if you are simply trying to field max health Banner, you would also not be using Banner Sets, as the non-Set pennants and tops will give you higher overall numbers.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Very very disappointed with Rovio.

Anonymous

@suzyq
    Me too. I was “promoted” to stone. Should be in gold. That’s 30 shards they owe me. Those 30 LCs they gave us are 40% of what they owe. Total BS.

@roviobeni

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well I was promoted to Gold like normal from Silver.

Why is it that you guys experience a bug that I never get but on the other hand, I encounter a bug that none of you have to suffer? Should I consider myself lucky (for the first part) or unlucky (for the second part)?

Pointless
    @pointless

A bug you have to suffer because you’re already M15? Some would consider being maxed a blessing. If you have the LCs to do this, you should also be able to purchase the Elites eventually.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Unfortunately, last night was full of frustration for me… sigh. I was pushed back to 4th place on my silver board; and all during the last 20 minutes of the week. #3 on my board was a clever tactical player, I’ll give him that… he did not fall for my ‘do not complete objective #3 until the last 20 minutes of the week’ trick. In the end, it was a neck and neck, we were both playing until *almost* the last moment… and I lost, by 200 trophies. Hey, I can handle losing fair and square. BUT, in the last 10 minutes of play… I lost my final 2x arena lives due to ad-crashes… which allowed him to overtake me… just. AND I’d burned through a s#*t-load of FEs spinning max trophy prizes… Oh well. I need to accept that this game has turned into a pay-to.win poker machine and just try to enjoy it for what it is… argh!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@poptimus not only did I not go up to Gold but I didn’t even get the promised 30LC’s either. It seems like everyday someone is having problems with a bug. I’m being to wonder if it’s worth playing anymore :(

@angryde
    sorry you lost out at the last moment, that was really rotten luck.

@bubbley
    did you get promoted to Gold in the end?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.