Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • @tigerussell, Send it directly to Rovio. Just open a support ticket and share as much details as you can think of. Doesn’t matter what you do or don’t know. They simply have not seen this behavior yet and they’re looking for more input on this. I think they may be able to track the team you were fighting against to run some tests with.

I’d suggest time (including your time zone), your XP level and ranks, perhaps the opponent’s level/ranks and the way the attack took place. Again, just if you remember it.

It could be that it’s the same team for everyone that’s giving the double chili attack. Just like the solo red popping up for everyone occasionally. Then it would *really* help if someone could catch the name of the team…

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@amslimfordy So you mean after I revive my birds(with 10LCs) if lose the game in pig battles,the set bonus from the Blues will disappear?

Allison A Kalkstein
    @ohjackfish

This bug is related to the missing birds in the bamboo forest. My birds just got taken, and I went to change some gear around. Not thinking, I saw I had a free roll on a friend’s golden pig, so I rolled and got an item for the red bird.. who isn’t there. Now I can’t stick it in my bag or continue. It’s stuck on that screen. :(

The lucky shield that I rolled says “(item_tt_missing_bird)” when I hold down on it.

Should I just delete the app and re download and log in with my Facebook? Will that work?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@ohjackfish As it says in the original post,

NOT BUGS
    Missing Birds is part of normal gameplay. Three birds are taken captive in Bamboo Forest, but keep playing and you’ll find them again!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@kenhsieh I don’t understand your question.

Revival sets will work once per battle.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@kenhsieh Do you mean that after you pay the 10 LC for reviving KO’ed birds, revival sets will still not work? Well, it’s once per battle. Revivals from sets don’t get renewed until the end of the battle.

Sol
    @dynamius

@2greeneyes I am experiencing this issue as well. Neither my birds nor my opponents birds will revive during a ranked PvP match after being knocked out. They don’t show that they are knocked out, nor does the revive progress bar appear over them. Most times, my birds get knocked out and I can do nothing but watch what remaining opponent birds slowly chip away at my banner the next few turns. Sometimes I get a match where all birds on both sides get knocked out and ends in a stalemate forcing me to quit and take a loss. It’s very frustrating. I’ve sent Rovio a support email regarding this issue, so we’ll see what they say

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Yesterday, I completed a Golden Pig battle, only for it to re-appear after it went away (and yes, I could play it). Apparently the time-freeze glitch activated again, too. This is the second time this has ever happened.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I can’t see any new achievements. I’m on an iPad 2 running IOS 7. My achievements page shows 19 achievements, all of which I have. However, it says I’m only 53% complete. GC shows the same 19 achievements. Is anyone else having this problem? Any idea what the problem is?
    I just looked at the list of achievements in the nest. The last one I have is Dive Like a Fish. I just reached the stone league yesterday, but I didn’t get that achievement.
    I have complete banner sets, but not the achievement.
    I tried several things a few hours ago to activate the achievements, but so far it hasn’t worked.
    I entered the arena ship and won a battle.
    I entered a level in each of the 13 chronicle caves, I have completed them all with 3 stars. Should that be enough?
    Curse of the Necromancer — I completed it, but there hasn’t been one since the most recent update.
    For the Pirate King and Under the Cloud of Night Ditto
    Champion for once — I think I have been first in all events; certainly I was in the most recent one.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I came across this when I entered a battle this evening. I’ve never seen anything like it.
    Glitch.jpg
    Notice the lack of banner and it looks like I’d lost one of the three battles, which I hadn’t. The whole thing looked so odd I decided not to start the battle but had to hard close the app as the back arrow didn’t work. When I reopened the game everything was back to normal.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@mimi27 I did. @platium from ABN did have some problems with game last week and I met his Chuck “team” without banner and exactly same 1234 reward on spin wheel.
    BTW are we, possibly, at the same leaderboard this week? I am in diamond league, level 41 and my name is Selma. I can see someone named Mimi, level 40.

platium
    @platium

@cosmo2503 i still cannot play!!!! rovio is slow!!!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Sorry to hear that @platium. what did Rovio reply to your request? I am sure they are working on issue, it seems like complicated problem they are not able to fix easy. Hope you’ll have better luck this week and sincerely hope they will not demote you for time you were not able to play.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@mimi27 So your oppenment’s team must have the same problem with @platium,or even you’ll meet his team with an “odd” image of a bird(or the banner).

Just got a reply from Rovio on some of the bugs still in there…

We were able to track down the double Rage Chili issue and it will be fixed in the coming update. The same goes for the stunned issue, we are currently investigating this and hope to get it sorted out as soon as possible.

Thanks for reporting the –censored– exploit and the missing graphic, we have passed these on to the developers.

platium
    @platium

Hi @cosmo2503

They mentioned they cannot pinpoint the problem… So I have to live with it for now.

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

Anyone else have this happen?

I had a close battle in arena. I have Vengeful emblem on my banner. At the end of the battle my banner had about 1000 hp left. Opponent’s birds were down and banner was ~200 hp from being destroyed at the end of my turn. Opponent’s thunderbird revived and ate a rage chili (the other two birds were knocked out). On the first strike, it knocked out one of my birds, which proc-ed Vengeful and destroyed opponent’s banner (graphic showed banner hitting the ground). But the rage chili continued and thunderbird attacked two more times and on the last attack it destroyed my banner after opponent’s banner was destroyed. It gave the victory to my opponent and I took a loss…

Hope that makes sense. Anyone else experience this unfairness?

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@cosmo2503 I am in the Platinum league. I don’t think the other person is me, as I use ABN_mimi27 on the leaderboard. If it is me, then my birds are having fun in Diamond without me!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@rpbthree — You should send a support request to Rovio. Any screenshots would help, but if not, your description is pretty clear.

@cosmo2503,@mimi27, any chance you can compare the profile image and scores of the “mimi” occurrences? if they match, it could be a good addition to the multiple leagues thread…

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@larry Mimi from my board isn’t same person as @mimi27 from ABN. Person on my board is mimi, not ABN_mimi27 and BTW she doesn’t have profile picture.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Pig allies increased their levels from 1 to 5 by update,but after I beat the Wizpig’s castle and go back into the caves,they became lvl 6.(they can change back into 5 after I fought in the arena)However,after many tries in the Wizpig’s castle,they cant change back!Has anyone notice this?

t_russell
    @tigerussell

In the Arena dispel only removes the visible indication of an AI buff. It doesn’t remove the effect. I’m tired of getting stunned by a “dispelled” ShockSheild or Double attacked by Seadog.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I forgot to mention this earlier, but apparently sometimes when a bird is KO’ed, all buffs (and sadly debuffs) are kept and are visible after KO, and when they revive, they are undispellable. (There isn’t even a buff/debuff entry when you hold the birds, it just happens!)

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

I uploaded a picture a few minutes ago,its about the strange “yellow” team.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.