Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

86 minutes ago on Epic News:

“Tis’ the season for Player vs Player battles in the arena! PVP awaits at <link>”

OK, are there still issues? And Rovio is saying “Have at it!” when they know there are still issues with Event and Arena leaderboards…?

I have been trying to give Rovio the benefit of the doubt here, but shouldn’t they fix all the issues before telling everyone “go play!”?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@sutekh137 Rovio have not indicated that the Holiday Event has been fixed. They have indicated they were working on it. And they must still be doing so. Their message was to play the arena event, which is apparently fixed (I am sure there are still some minor bugs though).

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@KerrAvon

(Great handle, by the way. *smile*)

I didn’t realize the Arena stuff was fixed, my bad. I assumed all leader-board activities were still wonky… (and I don’t bother playing Arena stuff as it doesn’t serve the greater good of my team except for a few snoutlings…).

Thanks,
    sutekh137

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@sutekh137 I am glad someone is familiar with my handle.

I think the arena is much better in the second round, now that the most competitive players have moved up. The difficulty level has come down a bit. I am just playing for the challenges at the moment. In one or two rounds I might think about getting to the next arena level.

Rovio seems to have fixed the leaderboard issues with the arena event. But I believe there are still some minor bugs.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Rovio response to support request early this morning:
    “It seems that scores resetting have to do with crashes in the game or the game closing for some other reason before it has the possibility to save. However, this should not happen if our server systems would be working correctly. It seems that scores resetting are a unfortunate combination of many different events. We are currently working on the fix but unfortunately as a big part of the team is already on their vacation, this might take some more time than we would like.”
    They seem not to have heard of that great American tradition of “asking” people to work during the Christmas vacation if there is an emergency. ;p

MineCrafter9500
    @thatguy

The ‘your game has been synceonized’ is getting annoying. I just got a warning at my iPhone that my battery is 20% and suddenly it pops out to the map and say the message. Whats even good about this sync thingy?

Ziutek Gazda
    @ziutek-gazda

I confirm I have been seeing similar behaviours at least for few days. It’s annoying because once attack is “frozen” the only one possibility to continue the game is surrender the battle and you know what it means for PvP tournament. You are losing 1 from 3 chances for playing it.

Ziutek Gazda
    @ziutek-gazda

@mvnla2

Nice :)
    It means noone is working on ongoing issues :) Looking on all errors we are having for few last days and the number of people who got it I think it’s Rovio’s servers issue at all.
    My issues are:
    1) Christmas Event medals – I start form 0 every day
    2) PvP – attack freeze from time to time
    3) I’m getting issues with login the game – yesterday I wasn’t able to logging almost for half day.
    Marry Christmas ;)

Lothar
    @lothar

Started playing arena today, got 3 objectives (blues + knock out enemy + pirate). Won a few battles, closed Epic, came back in. First of all, the “4 days left” message became “SOME GIANT 8-DIGIT NUMBER days left”. The objectives all changed and reset (red + win 3 battles + bard). I played one game under new objectives… then it all came back to the original 3, and I did not lose any of the original progress.

Also, in the beginning of one arena battle, the game quit to the map screen and gave the synchronized message.

Oh, and the Holiday medals got reset again.

TomC
    @tomc

Yeah occasionally timers say 16487 or something like that days left for me and eventually switches to normal.

Bird
    @rthsrtgsrtgretg

I also got a problem it makes weak birds do twice as much damage for no reason or ability and it has happened a couple times and I also get this

Bird
    @rthsrtgsrtgretg

I also got a problem it makes weak birds do twice as much damage for no reason or ability and it has happened a couple times and I also get this

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Other bugs in the event: Several pigs don’t do what their description says: Antler pig causes all pigs to have 50% critical strike ability, not just one. This is disastrous if they all do critical strikes at the same time. Santa calls 2 helpers, not 1.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

My event banner says there are only 4 hours left! What happened to the 7 days?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Misread it! It was 4 min!!! Now less than 1. It finished and I am in 6th place with 2 stars! Took me 7 spins at 10 FE each to get 6000 for all and 6000 for chuck.

@admins

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mvnla2 From Angry Birds Epic twitter account:

The ongoing server maintenance is affecting the #EpicEvents. We have decided to disable the event to avoid further complications!

NaoisStar
    @naoisladine

They quit the event?! That sucks because I ended up as 5th when I was originally 1st! I should have ended up with 1,400 pig snouts and 3 stars!

Eric2203
    @eric2203

I somehow was in second place with less than 1500 medals. Lucky for me, I guess.

Now if they could fix the crashes, we’d be in business.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@naoisladine — Yes they stopped it. I was there when it stopped, and was able to spin the wheel. Can you spin the wheel, or was I just extremely lucky (for once in my life)?

NaoisStar
    @naoisladine

I was able to spin, but I would have preferred all three of my stars instead just two.

timeywimey
    @marcsloop

Now I’m just stuck while the game is trying to load unsuccessfully. Guess Rovio doesn’t plan on awarding any compensation. Very disappointing.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Something I noticed since the update to version 1.2.1; when you click the X to close some of the ads a small “+1” shows up. Anyone else noticed this and know what it means? It seems like something that was unintentional left in after development but I am not sure.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

I was in first place then event was stopped and gone and i got nothing.
    So, no event, no points, no coins, no fun, nothing…

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I was pretty frustrated since I had used up so many gems to re-spin.

Lefil
    @lefil

Nouveau bug :
    Après avoir poster pour signaler les bugs actuellement rencontrés par tous le monde, je me connecte pour faire mon cochon doré et pour bénéficier du bonus permettant d’avoir plus de chance d’obtenir des légendaires. Surprise avec 39 pièces et bien j’ai pu tenter ma chance 5 fois seulement, car on me prenais 5 pièces. Merci Rovio j’ai perdu une semaine de collecte de cochon doré, perdu l’évent de noël et perdu l’arène. En gros je viens d’être dégouté de ce jeu!!
    Bilan des courses : j’ai plus envie de jouer!!
    A bon entendeur salut et au fait merci pour le dédommagement qui n’ai jamais venu, heureusement que nous sommes en période de noël, vos cadeaux sont vraiment rageant!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.