Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Eric2203
    @eric2203

@lefil Le dédommagement va arriver. Patience. Ils l’ont annoncé sur Twitter ce matin. Pour ton problème de cochon doré, va sur leur site et envoie-leur un message (en anglais, si possible). Tu es sûr que tu as utilisé le cochon doré dans ton nid, et pas le cochon doré de l’arène? Parce que ce dernier coûte 5 pièces d’or. Va à cette adresse pour envoyer un message à Rovio.
    https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

In English: he says the golden pig cost him 5 LC instead of 3. Sent him to Rovio support and asked him to make sure he used the right pig, not the arena one that does cost 5 LC.

Also, @ABEpic posted this on Twitter earlier:

“@ABepic: For all of those asking for compensation: YES, we plan on compensating all of you for losses and the inconvenience! Points can’t be restored”

“@ABepic: @Paardegone The progress will probably not be restored, however, we will compensate for the potions etc.!”

“@ABepic: @skaterboytobias We will be generous!”

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@Eric2203

Thanks for the news!

Strangely enough, though, my event is still going. I’m still racking up stamina potions, and the banner still says a little more than two days to go. Also, I think my leaderboard stayed stable overnight and I am at the top of it. (?)

I guess we’ll have to see what happens in a couple days!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

The Golden Pig Machine in the Arena costs 5LC, not 3.

Garbrick
    @ksong01

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone has reported this kind of bugs before, and it kept happening over and over again.
    During PVP arena, my birds (one or one time two birds) gets stuck and cannot attack. I could check their status, but I could not get them to attack or use their ability on themselves or other birds. I have wasted so many chances (only 3 per day) because I have to shut the app down and could not even finish the goals for each day.
    Is there a way to bypass the bug?

Thanks for helping!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@ksong01 Arena is buggy and has a tendency to stop working. One of the observed instances when that happens is when the banner has protection from a bird in the party. If that bird takes damage instead of the banner (by protecting it) the game can hang and you can not continue. It does not happen all the time though.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

Sometimes the daily objectives in arena battles is to play a number of games without healing any of your own birds. I am doing this, but not getting the credit for it. To start off with, I didn’t notice that the banner was doing some healing, but when I realised, I changed banners. I cannot see that I have anything that heals, yet I am still not getting recognition for the games achieved without healing. Any suggestions?

bdianelandon
    @bdianelandon

I’m about ready to just quit trying to play arena. It freezes constantly. I get 3 tries and I’m done for day with no possibility to advance on boards.
    I’m on an iPad.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@illawarrior2 make sure you don’t have weapons that heal either. And don’t use Paladin.

Vilarus
    @vilarus

In the arena battles I am getting a far too regular occurrence of my birds being stunned but the game doesn’t fully process that they are stunned. The result is that they are stunned and can’t act but still have blue circles around them waiting for activity. The bird(s) show as having the Bedtime debuff when I view them but there are no stars around their heads to indicate being stunned. The only solution I’ve found to this is to abort the battle and take a loss. Considering you only get three in a day, taking a loss daily for the last four days due to this bug is really sapping the enjoyment from these battles (especially considering this tends to happen in matches I’m winning).

Mylo
    @mylo

There is a bug in the Arena. When I protect my totem with Red Paladin class defensive ability and get Chuck to protect the Red with his “counter attack applies xxx dmg” (dont remember the class name) when an ennemy attacks and gets counter attacked the fight freezes forever.

Eric2203
    @eric2203

Are you all reporting these bugs to Rovio? Because while it’s great to let everyone know about them, this is also not the place for Rovio to look. Go here to open a ticket with them:
    https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

I send. Three days. And no feedback from suuport. And every new days finding new bugs.
    Today i was trying to play in arena. And on the second turn i lose control on birds. A cannot do any thing. Only to exit the batle. But exiting the battle means? that you lose. And this bug three time in row. Now i cannot play in arena until tomorow. What is going on?

satheen
    @satheen

exactly the same, new bugs every day :(
    i can’t use my paladin even if it’s blue all around

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@xelnaga @satheen — I expect the Rovio support staff has been overwhelmed by the Holiday Event debacle, not to mention most of them probably get or take the entire week off. They really do respond, but I wouldn’t expect a response before Mon.

Chris
    @chriss

@inimical: You are playing against a computer, not against a human player. The so called enemies don’t have daily objectives. What I mean is that at least the people who are in the same league (the 12 people who are in your leaderboard) should have the same daily objectives, to be fair.

Zoltan-3RD
    @zoltan-3rd

Sure it’s not human players : not real PvP, but Player Vs Computer.
    I’m addicted, but this is a big deception.
    Also about levels, currently limited to 41 : a lot of us would be up than level 100 without this limit… but we have to wait for the next update to get may be 3 levels more -_-

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@zoltan-3rd

Being at a higher level doesn’t really matter a whole lot. Critical boss battles, arena fighting, event fights, and the Caves (the latest ones, anyway) all match your level. So I’m not sure why it would matter whether everything is level 100 or level 41.

Mastery matters a lot more than level when it comes to level-adjusted fights…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Zoltan-3RD
    @zoltan-3rd

@sutekh137 You’re right :)
    Think that Critical boss battles, arena fighting, event fights and the Caves could also be adjusted with your current level… then the progression, which is an exciting part of this game, wouldn’t be stopped ?!

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@zoltan-3rd

Sure, the bigger the merrier, to an extent. But if, for example, the last available Cave always matches your max. level, what is the different between that level being 41 or 250?

In fact, facing level-250 enemies would sort of stink unless all potions are also offered in stronger varieties. Even at level 41 they barely are scaling (they need a buff). And if potion upgrades cost thousands of snoutlings, then you would be talking about a LOT more coins needed to keep all gear and potions concomitant to level. I already have worthless “epic” items in my inventory because I rolled them back when I was level 33 and am now level 41 — epic items don’t scale either (maybe they should?) Meanwhile, we need all the snoutlings we can scrounge to pay for mastery upgrades at the dojo…

Whichever way you slice it, I see more downsides than upsides to just leveling up willy-nilly, and level 41 is already plenty to crush any non-level-adjusted opponents throughout the kingdom. I auto-farm for seeds and crystal water and basically just have a veggie cake factory going. After I do a day or two more of farming for crystal water and tomatoes, I’ll probably have over 1000 veggie cake slices — and no need to spend LC on something like the Golden Chili.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sutekh137 — I think you would be much better farming for snoutlings in SRC and for mastery in either SRC or CPC. It is much more time-efficient to buy potions for snoutlings than to farm for the ingredients.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@MVNLA2

That sounds great!

Of course, I have no idea what SRC or CPC mean! Can you elaborate?

And, in my way, I’ve done the math. I’ve spent the snoutlings direct, and on ingredients. Ingredients win every time, time willing. I’ve always figured that Rovio isn’t THAT stupid, especially since they changed Western Cobalt to only yield 6 snoutlings, tops, instead of 10 or 11. Where are you coming up with your cash flow?

Of course, once you explain SRC and CPC I am sure I’ll have a better picture of what you intend to relay to me. *smile*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I farm for ingredients or spend snoutlings on flasks for the cherry potion. By farming I pick up a small amount of Mastery while earning snoutlings to spend at the dojo. I also spend a good deal of time at SRC.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@sutekh137 SRC is star reef castle, CPC is cobalt pig castle. There is a mastery thread that details investigations that have been conducted to work out good options to obtain mastery. I still think paying snoutlings at the dojo for mastery upgrades is the most efficient way to obtain mastery – using snoutlings earned at SRC.

When your birds have high enough mastery, you can use autoplay in SRC to obtain snoutlings. SRC is the best place for snoutlings because the wizard can be defeated relatively easily (he doesn’t dodge like Prince Porky) and still gives up 100 snoutlings. I use Samurai (8), Rainbird (8) and Tricksters(8) on autoplay, but others have their own bird combinations.

I still go farming for ingredients for ultra hot veggie cakes, healing potions and fruit cakes. It adds another dimension to the game and, if you have an efficient system, then there is no reason to change it. I assume you have the Golden Cauldron. 1,000 veggie cakes is pretty impressive. Do you have the +25, +50 or +75% recipe? I never bothered increasing past the ultra hot veggie cake (+50%) because the next recipe requires burning pumpkins – which are hard to come by.

And I wouldn’t let this stop you from getting a Golden Chilli. It is invaluable and stops you wasting veggie cakes – although not such an issue for you. For example, with the recent events, you could use a Golden chilli at the start of every battle. Depending on which battles you fight, this could be from 8 to 20+ battles per day.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@KerrAvon

Thanks for the acronym demystification!

Turns out I do use CPC — to level up when maximum level increases. It has the easiest time with nice experience, and the five waves give more time to get experience when I have some Bonus swords saved up. Other than that, I’m not convinced it gives anything more in terms of mastery or snoutlings than Western Cobalt Plateau (WCP, I guess *smile*). WPC also has the wealthy rogue seem to pop up more than I have seen in Castle battles.

I have whatever Cauldron you get after one upgrade. That was actually a happy mistake. I was frustrated when forging weapons and wanted to upgrade the forge. But I accidentally upgraded my Cauldron instead (good thing, too). I have the 75% Veggie Cake because I basically burn cakes as fast as possible when doing Chronicle Caves. I’ve probably burned through well over 2000 cakes so far in the game (wish there were a stat!) I am looking forward to the next Caves now that I have Matilda’s Yin and Yang for faster Chili growth. Golden Chili is too expensive, would take forever for me to save up for that. I am currently burning all LCs on crazy Golden Pig time each week (which ends up sucking most times — didn’t get a single epic item in 9 spins last week — hate that).

As far as Pumpkins, that’s why I do most everything with seeds and crystal water. I auto-farm WCP and one of the snow areas that yield crystal water. Crystal water can get you magic water, and then seeds get you pumpkins and crystal chilis. Round it out in Matilda’s Garden to get tomatoes and you are done.

Did anyone ever find out if killing higher level enemies yields higher mastery? I am under the impression that one medal equals one level of mastery for all fighting birds, so, to me, it’s just about bodies. Sometimes on WCP there will be seven enemies, all killed with one Spies shot. That can yield a lot of medals over time. That’s why I’d rather farm a fast, simple level that has resources than do something like CPC.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@sutekh137 Well, it sounds like you have the Golden Cauldron then. I just need ice chilli’s and tomatoes for making the ultra-hot veggie cakes, which can both be obtained directly. When you farm SRC for snoutlings you also pick up water and sea berries, which cuts back you need to farm for these.

With regard to mastery, as I understand it, for level 41 enemies, you get 7 mastery for a low level pig and 14 mastery for a high level or boss-type pig. However, they only drop a mastery ribbon about 33% of the time. So if you battle 12 low level pigs you will on average get 4 x 7 = 28 mastery. I believe the mastery return is lower for enemies with lower experience levels. So the best returns are for the castles, dungeons, etc., where the enemies match your level. However, I don’t know if this has been confirmed.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.