Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@KerrAvon

Hm, that is quite a bit more mastery, worth investigating further. On my farm levels I know I am only getting one mastery level per medal because the targets are really weak.

Getting resources from a multi-wave Castle battle is not going to yield nearly as much as quickly as compared to something like WCP. It can still be automated, sure, but it will take a lot longer. If I want berries, I just hit up one of those sea levels around the desert island…

I’m definitely going to go check the mastery at CPC, though!

Thanks!
    sutekh137

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@sutekh137 Farming SRC is about gaining snoutlings. There is some benefit with mastery, as the birds I use for SRC have the highest mastery of all my birds. I don’t tend to use much healing these days (I am only slowly making my way through cave 13), and the few sea berries I obtain here are more than I currently require.

My farming is mostly for ice chillis, cherries and apples. I know I get a small amount of mastery when I am farming (12-15 per battle). I tend to use the three wave battles – to cut down on ads and to increase the opportunity for the wealthy rogue to come along.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@KerrAvon

I have 400-500 health potions and fruitcakes on hand, too. I am not a good strategist, just a good hoarder. *smile*

I like wave battles too — just less tapping on the auto-play buttonwhen I am trying to actually get work done.

Thanks for the tip about higher mastery at higher levels. I confirmed the 7 points per medal on level 41 enemies, and also confirmed varied points as enemy level increases:

Level 5 enemies: 1 point per medal
    Level 12 enemies: 2 points per medal
    Level 29 enemies: 4 points per medal (I think)

I’ll head over to the mastery thread and stop polluting this one if I figure anything else out…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sutekh137 — There are forum threads on mastery and farming for snoutlings. They may have fallen off the first page of the Epic forum.

lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

In some battles, I can’t control my birds, like drag and drop the target to attack, and I can’t do that. Same sometimes for the Rage Chili at PvP. When I enter the game the first time of day and I try to do the Golden Pig fight, I can’t enter the fight and only selecting the birds, I can’t even go back.

maxcalin
    @maxcalin

I found an very useful bug (i don’t know if this was reported):Every time when I tap on my golden pig machine my rainbow bar is filled slightly by piggy mc’cool.I used this bug to get all the set items.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@maxcalin

Do you mean when a message is in your inbox that is announcing Piggy McCool helped fill it up?

With an empty inbox, I clicked on my Golden Pig several times — no change to the rainbow bar.

(I’m on iOS, iPhone 4…)

Thanks,
    sutekh137

maxcalin
    @maxcalin

@sutekh137 yes I have that message and it doesn’t dissappear.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@maxcalin

Ah, that sounds like it is it then… The next time I have one I will try the Golden Pig over and over and see if rainbox builds.

Lucky duck! I hope you are high level so that your epics are all high as well!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

maxcalin
    @maxcalin

@sutekh137 I’m level 35.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@maxcalin

If I were you, I’d grind out Cobalt Pig Castle until you were at level 41 and then get all the Epics again — they’ll be bigger… If you’re into that sort of thing. *smile*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

maxcalin
    @maxcalin

@Sutekh137 I regulary got new and stronger set items when i roll with my rainbow bar filled up

Johy64
    @johy64

Demonic wiz pig – non of my birds or Prince Porky are active ( blue circle).
    The program isn’t hung as there are background effects and the birds are moving, I’m just not able to do anything. Is this a bug or a problem at my end?

eviljelek
    @donny-armanda

sorry, can someone help me?
    i downloading angry birds epic trough Playstore about 4 times. during the loading screen it keep saying check your internet connection. even I already move to 2 different wifi location and using 3G connection it keep saying the same. I uninstall it then download from mob-core.com. the game can be played, however since its online game, sometime it showing others game promotion. the problem is, after the promotion finished, i cant do anything in to the game and it shows “Angry Birds Epic is not responding, would you like to Wait or Close” it keep happens to me.

anyone having the some problem?

note : my device is Asus Phonepad 7

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@donny-armanda Usually when you get the “Check Your Internet Connection” and you do have a good connection the problem is on Rovio’s servers not in your game. Wait 30 to 60 minutes and try again and it should be fixed, this problem usually does not last long.

eviljelek
    @donny-armanda

@angryjohnny Thank you for the reply. should i uninstalled the game at my device and download it again from playstore? because honestly I am not sure the bug that happen in my device came because I download not from playstore?

CaptainPinguina
    @edieringger

I’ve been having what I’m assuming is some kinda glitch with the coin toss in the arena. Yesterday, lost all 10 of mine, same deal today. back to back battles…Previously it was pretty 50-50: I’d win 1, lose 1-2, win 1, etc) The one I actually “won” let my opponent attack first anyway? I’ve reported it to Rovio… Anyone else had this issue?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@donny-armanda Yes I recommend you install the game from Google Play so you can get the latest updates quick and have full support from Rovio if something goes wrong.

Marieke Gillis
    @marieke-gillis1

I have a problem with ads before and during battles. If I click “skip video” or close the video after it’s done, the transition screen (where the cut-out shape of a bird appears and the battle opens) will freeze halfway. I will have an almost black screen, with that bird shape only on the screen. I can hear the battle sounds, and if I tap on the screen I can even activate some of the controls (for example, if I press in the bottom right corner where the auto-play button is, I can hear my birds attacking even though I still can’t see them.) This happens about a quarter of the time, and it is immensely frustrating. If I am playing in the arena, or with a borrowed burd, it automatically counts as a lost battle even though I didn’t get the chance to fight. This has been happening for months.

Jaeger
    @jaeger

“Under the Cloud of Night” has the same bug as the one over the holidays. I had 1200 medals playing after the start this afternoon and got reset back to zero with a totally different set of players.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@jaeger

There is an Event going on? I don’t see any event on my ABE, and I don’t see any updates available for ABE…?

If they started another Event without updating the program, I would totally expect the Event to still be borked — I’m pretty sure there is something wrong with the program on the client end, not just at the server level.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jaeger — “Under the Cloud of Night” was an event that happened a while ago. How can you play it now? What country are you in? Rovio might be releasing a trial version. The original Under the Cloud of Night did not have the problems of the Christmas event.

Jaeger
    @jaeger

@sutkh137

@mvnla2

Same event as before with the ninjas. I am level 41, in the U.S., playing on my iPad. Started at 2:00 pm, CT. Notice of the event popped up about two days ago. Lost about 1200 points late in the afternoon. Started over and I have about 1000 points with a new set of players. Definitely weird, even for Rovio considering recent events.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

No event in California–also playing on an iPad.

chaucer
    @chaucer

Anybody else notice in the PVP arena that when the opponent has the first turn and kills a bird, than when it becomes your turn, you dont get a tic mark above your bird. However, if you were to kill a bird on the next turn, it gets a tic mark above the bird when it switches to their turn. This causes your bird that died first, to be rez’d last.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.