Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 951 through 975 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

It’s possible that it’s a backwards-compatibility issue, basically the opposite of what I described above.

TrueMage
    @truemage

I think no, because I have friends who have about 2000 friends (you understand some part of these friends have older client, right?) and play without problems.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I haven’t heard any issues from iOS users. Only from Android users.

TrueMage
    @truemage

Hmm, I don’t know really if these friends use android or iOS… Thank you, I’ll try to unfriend all friends and see what will happen.

dartanyan
    @dartanyan

Can’t start any dungeon or cave battle (which use borrowed birds)… button to select borrowed bird works, but button to start battle is unresponsive.
    Also cannot request friendship essence; button appears to “click”, but no further response.

Device is Samsung S5 (Android), running ABE 1.0.14 (latest update).

Loops
    @loops

I’m having the exact same problem as dartanyan, same device (Galaxy S5) and everything. I reinstalled it and it worked for that one time, have just reopened and having the same problem again. It let me accept the essences I got sent from the previous “fix” though…

Anyone have any ideas?

Ben

Aspartate
    @aspartate

Hi all. Playing on iPad iOS 7.1.2. I lost internet connection one time and have not since been able to re-enter the game even though the internet connection is fine. I’m stuck on the “Reconnect” screen that says “Checking internet connection…” and “Failed to connect to the server! Please activate internet and tap reconnect.” iPad reboot did not help. I have no Rovio account. Any suggestions?

TrueMage
    @truemage

Well, it is not compatibilty issue :( I deleted all friends but those who have 30 level or higher (these people installed last update obviously) and completely reinstalled game. The problem is still.

Tailas
    @tailas

I can no longer borrow my friend’s birds. I’m in Cave 3, and after updating the other day, I can no longer start a level with a friend’s bird selected. I can only use Prince Porky, Pigiana Jones, or Piggy McCool.

I also cannot give any friendship essence.

Before the update, I was able to do these things without issue. I just updated 2 or 3 days ago, and now I am having these issues.

I’m playing on an Android phone, a HTC One

cindilooo
    @cindilooo

Same problem. SG5. Irritating.

ChristyH
    @christyh

Update: Late last night my Kindle Fire upgraded to the newest version (1.0.14) and it hasn’t crashed since. Also, I really like the new version allowing you to re-use the built-in friends before the 12-hr. limit (Piggy McCool, Pigiana Jones and Prince Porky) for 3 gold coins. This helps mitigate the problem of losing them if the game does unexpectedly crash.

scoops
    @scoops

Epic always freezes on the second battle (not on a wave battle) – it will load, but then you won’t be able to click on any of the characters, either to fight or to see what they do. This happens even if you restart the current game. On the rare occasion, it will allow more than one battle in a row, but this is unusual and hasn’t happened for over a week.

Also, occasionally, elements of the game don’t load, such as the background both in the battle and on the map. Other times, the birds don’t show up for a battle, and you have to close the game and reopen it.

Using Nexus 5 (partner has same issue with freezing on a Samsung Galaxy S4).

Dahniehlah
    @dahniehlah

My max level is still 29 and there is no update available. Other people in my friends list are bigger than 29 and I cannot use the free golden pig roll.

Damian Alvarez
    @dalmaz890

Whenever I try to get a free roll from a friend golden machine, the game get me to my camp screen and then I am unable to enter my golden pig machine nor craft weapons, potions or change birds equipment.

So At the end I cannot get the free roll from a friend gold machine.

Also there are some friends which I cannot enter to their camps.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I’m on IOS and having the same problem as @damiaz890. The free golden pig roll today was from someone on Android who has updated (they’re level 30 right now). When I try to go to their camp to get the free roll, it returns to my camp, and there seems to be no way I can get the free roll. I can do nothing in this corrupt version of my camp (as Damian said). I will be totally disgusted if this prevents me from getting more free rolls until the update is released for IOS.
    BTW — I don’t seem to be getting a lot of friendship essence, although I get a lot of requests. I know that since I’m on IOS and a lot of friends are on Android, there is a serious bug. However, I don’t seem to be getting much essence even from people whose profiles say they play on IOS. More on this later.

Tman
    @tman

I continue to have random days that don’t let me enter the dungeons. It will say it opens next Tuesday or whatever, even though it is Tuesday.

The other bug I have after the upgrade to .14, although this is minor, is the entrance to the caves shows as being locked and doesn’t have the lights flashing. I can still enter the caves with no issues however, so it is only a display issue, not a usage issue.

TrueMage
    @truemage

Rovio fixed android facebook friends bug yesterday, hurrah! )

Gildnao
    @gildnao

Playing on a galaxy s5 and every time I fight the wiz pig in his final tower before the caves the game locks up right as the second wave starts, piggy McCool shows up and the “cutscene” ends but I’m never able to do anything with the birds, all I can do is open the pause menu, leave/restart the level. I’ve tried hitting the autoplay button but still nothing happens.

Iffy
    @isthare

Playing with Ipad, version 1.0.12.

The last two days I have not received any free pig machine from my friends.
    I had like 4 friends on my list that I can’t enter to their “pigs page”, so when I receive a free item from them I can’t take it.
    I had two items this way, so I deleted those friends. Now, after two days, I have not received any new item which is the most important part to me when I’m maxed at level 29 :(

I’ve changed my ipad’s date to advance a few days and weeks too.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

@isthare : just wait for around 2-3 days, iOS update is coming soon. So all those issues will be fixed.

Kromel
    @amileunis

I cannot use my free roll on a friend’s golden pig. When I tap on his profile from the friend list it throws me back to my beach.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

This has been mentioned to be caused by Friends using non-updated versions of Angry Birds. Once everyone , including yourself, is using the latest update then things should go back to norma1.

dartanyan
    @dartanyan

Issue with not being able to use friends’ birds or essence seems resolved in the latest patch (yesterday).

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dartanyan — Which Platform are you playing on? And what patch are you talking about? Is there a 1.0.15 for Android?

@rhinofreak
    — It may be OK with you to wait a few days until IOS version released, but it’s not with me, especially since I might not be getting any free rolls on friends pig machines, even though I deleted friend who sent free roll I couldn’t use.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 951 through 975 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.