Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 926 through 950 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — I think something else is happening. Maybe you get credit for the time you are actively playing the game??? When I asked for essence this morning, it said I could ask again at 2 am tomorrow. Now it says midnight. I know I didn’t play for 2 hours this morning, because I left ~1hr after I got up. I doubt I have had Epic even on for more than a few minutes this afternoon.

KRMena
    @krmena

Yes. for the 2nd (SECOND) time, while playing the game, it has restarted back at the BEGINNING! this last time I was almost at level 18! sign in to Rovio account and try signing out, signing in — still at beginning. wrote the last time, no response. what is the point of having account if it can not remember my progress.

Genie001
    @genie001

I don’t see anyone else with this bug… As soon as I pick my friend’s bird and hit on the play swords, the screen goes black and I have an icon that states “Angry Birds has stopped”. Then when I go back in to play, the 12 hour rule is enforced so I have lost that turn with the bird. Using Kindle Fire HD’s Android OS and game is newest version.

crashsonic
    @crashsonic

@MVNLA2 Okay thanks you I will try to speak English but I don’t speak very well so I I’m not sure to explain my problem correctly ! So I think I don’t buy again for 1750 groinks coins and everything will be alright :) again thanks you !

Coin Master
    @ehrenbernett

I just had the same thing happen to me but I had 900 coins just dissapear from my account and now im left with 200 something WTF? Can you please add them back for me?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Any issues with consumable items needs to be sent directly to Rovio.

There4IM
    @there4im

Noticed a bug when using Sea Dog’s “Gang-up” on Chuck with Chronos. If Chuck gets his second turn the battle will freeze. You must either quit or restart the battle.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Not sure if this is a bug, but…I was able to get the Archmage hat, because I have an Android tablet. I also have the game on my iPhone4S.

I was able to upgrade the Archmage to Elite status. However, when I later tried playing on my tablet again, I saw there was a letter in my inbox offering the Archmage again.

Being the idiot I am, I clicked it…and now my upgrades are gone. Not only that, but the class doesn’t show up as “Archmage”, it shows up as “Gen_Class_Prefix_29 Archmage”.

Any ideas?

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@marioandsonic you should contact rovio about it.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Well, I sent an email to Rovio. All I can do is wait and see if they respond…

EDIT: Got a response. It says they are going to have to look into it further.

On the plus side, they gave me 100 free Lucky Coins as compensation!

Herdcutter
    @herdcutter

Crashing on my iPad with every video. Even in toons.
    Herdcutter

Shiggity80
    @shiggity80

Hi, sorry if this has been posted or answered already, but for some reason I can’t see any replies to any of the threads created. If someone knows why I can’t see replies, or knows of a fix, please send me a message.

Anyhow, my bug is that I am not gaining XP anymore. I have been stuck on level 16 at about 75-80% to level 17 for quite some time now. Every time I get XP stars, I’ll see the XP bar ever so slightly increase, but it never progresses. It reverts back to where it last started (again, around 75-80% to Level 17).

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I don’t have a Rovio account, only use FB log in. I am playing on the iOS/Iphone 5.

Thanks.

donn94
    @donn94

somehow after update i cant use my fb friends any help

ChristyH
    @christyh

Today I noticed that Angry Birds Epic closes with the message “Angry Birds Epic has stopped” fairly consistently when loading a level.

If I restart the app, then I can play the level one time. But if I try to replay it, I get the crash again. So, in other words, this seems to happen on the 2nd loading of a level. I tried farming older levels (that I already beat) and the behavior seems to be the same. The first time I open the level, it’s fine. The second time, I get a crash directly after the “Loading” screen.

This has caused me to lose Piggy McCool twice in the last couple of days, because I always enter the level first without him, and then the second time with him (I like to see what pigs I’m going to be fighting before bringing a “friend” in). Since the crash always happens on the second time I open the level, it always crashes when I bring Piggy McCool in and then I lose him for 12 hours.

Any ideas? This is a fairly recent development, as I said – it started within the 2 days.

I am using the Kindle Fire and I believe I have the latest version of the game.

Genie001
    @genie001

Donn94, have you tried rebooting your device? I had similar problems after update .12

ChristyH, had same problem, but just got updated to .14. I am also using Kindle Fire HD. After they added the new caves, I didn’t notice the problem, but only played 6 rounds.

smarteez
    @smarteez

Hey I am also having this problem did you find a solution ……. I try reinstalling but the same thing happening

TrueMage
    @truemage

Same here. I can’t use my fb friends, so I can’t do caves and such things. I tried to reinstall game completely, logout/logon from/to fb several times, reset my phone. No luck. I don’t see how I can play this game now.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

There may be compatibility issues; ie, if your friend is running a higher version (v1.0.14 was released a couple days ago for Android) then you may not be able to utilize their nest in a lower version (v1.0.12 on iOS). The “bug” will naturally resolve itself when you update to the latest version when it becomes available for your device.

donn94
    @donn94

im using android with new update an a friend has the new update still want let me us them

TrueMage
    @truemage

Nope, it is not. I’m running last (1.0.14) version on Android.

Coren77
    @coren77

Mine is also hosed. Can only use McCool now…

chktsla
    @chucktesla

Same issue as donn94 since I updated this morning. I can use McCool, Pigiana, and prince in the caves, but none of my other friends (and several of them have the latest update as well).
    Interestingly enough, I can receive friendship essence, but when I click the “checkmarks”, I cannot send friendship essence.
    –Using android

weslo
    @weslo

I’m running last (1.0.14) version on Android (LG G3 – 4.4.2).

Same problem as donn94
    I cannot send friendship essence
    I cannot play with friendship birds

I try reinstalling but no effect

Gemma
    @gemma-r

I’m having the same issue with the essence: I’m not getting any since the last update a couple of days ago (on Android).

Also today a very annoying thing happened: I got a free spin on the golden pig machine for watching the video, got a good item for chuck, but when i went to see his set the item was not there.
    Anyone had this kind of issue? The items with a lower value appear correctly though.

TrueMage
    @truemage

Support is silent about this bug. Well, it was good game.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 926 through 950 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.