Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 901 through 925 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@diegozlash your welcome, yes there should be a scene in that part showing where you should go. Its a bug if the scene not appeared.

Genie001
    @genie001

Look on page 36 for link to report direct to Rovio. Seem to get better results from the developer.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

add this one, when you have archmage for chuck in the google play summer sale, whenever you choose a class other than archmage, a silhouette of mage will appear next to thunderbird but when i choose archmage it disappears

burbman
    @burbman

Not sure if this has been brought up before, and I don’t feel like reading 37 pages of comments to check.

Chronicle Caves – High scores are showing only my most recent completed score rather than the highest score achieved. If they are going to track scores, it would be nice to see if I had done better than any past attempt.

Shiaxonna
    @shiaxonna

Hello!

I’ve gotten a set item for the blue birds, but it doesn’t seem to do what it’s supposed to do.

The Sling and the Plush Birdies. Together they should revive the blue birds once pr battle if they are knocked out, but this never happens. I’ve tried having the blue birds knocked out first, middle and last in battle without any difference. What is going on?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have that set but have not been knocked out. However I also have the Phoenix feather and egg, which didn’t work. I thought the advantage might have been dispelled but not so sure now. It might be a bug.

kriswithmany
    @kriswithmany

I’ve read through a few pages, and don’t see anyone mentioning my bug. I’ve been having trouble being able to play dungeons or cave kevels. After choosing a friend, pressing the fight button does not start the battle. I can exit and continue playing (not frozen) and the button does its little animation in response to each push (my touch is registering). It seems I’m able to play if I don’t choose a friend. I’ve reported this to Rovio, and only got automated responses so far. Any insight to what is going on?

kriswithmany
    @kriswithmany

Forgot to add – it does work sporadically. Got the most recent update, and I’m playing on a Samsung tab 4.

Snarky
    @snarky

I get this occasionally, just go into the setting tab for the device, choose apps and then do a force stop on Epic. Fixes mine every time.

kriswithmany
    @kriswithmany

Tried that, and was able to use my piggy friends, but not Facebook friends. Better than nothing, at least.

Nuzz
    @nuzz

It says I can use my friend’s golden pig for free . But when I clicked into his area the golden pig was missing !
    So the sign of free golden pig has been on his guy’s name for a week but I couldn’t use it
    Have tried to log out from fb and login again but it didn’t help
    Thx

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The marksmen ambush ability doesn’t work against prince porky. My ballista is supposed to do 184 damage with the marksmen when there isn’t a critical hit so with ambush it should do 92 damage unless I get a critical. Prince Porky at level 29 is only supposed to dodge damage greater than 189. I suspect this may be the case for other enemies with dodge like the ninja.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@killerkea i have experienced the exact same bug as you and i using ballista too, even though the damage decreased in ambush attack the game register it as the normal damage i think, switch to weaker weapon and ambush should work against dodging enemies.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Bug in Prof. Pig’s Lab?
    In my nest, I currently have
    Pig Cherry Juice Rank 3
    Fruit Cake Rank 3
    Burning Veggie Cake
    When I go to Prof. Pig’s Lab, the items for sale are
    Fruit Cake Rank 4
    Pig Cherry Juice Rank 3 (for 1,750 snoutlings)
    Earlier today, it said PCJ Rank 3 was sold out.
    Is there a Pig Cherry Juice Rank 4. Will I get it by buying Rank 3?
    I have the feeling that I actually got PCJ Rank 3 by buying Rank 2 when I already had Rank 2.
    Are there no higher levels of Veggie Cake? (Just wondering)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@wolkenwand I read where you reported the bug before, but I posted it again in case they missed it. I wouldn’t want to switch to a weaker weapon because the ballista when equipped with the marksmen does just the right damage to be in the sweet spot where he can damage both enemies with dodge and ironclad assuming he doesn’t get a critical when attacking an enemy with dodge.

@mvnla2
    The bug you mention is one of the most reported bugs. Everyone has that problem. You have the highest level of each item except fruit cake rank 4 so there is no point in buying PCJ3 or Burning Veggie Cake again. It periodically changes between for sale and sold out for me too.

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

@shiaxonna and @bubbley — the items that bring a character back to life don’t show you that you die. You just see a bump in your health when you go below 0. It appears to take you to about 25% health. If you hold on the character, you’ll also see that you lose the “reborn” ability.

Frenjan
    @frenjan

When trying to defeat the Demonic Wizpig with an Elite Princess, Veteran Tricksters and a elite Paladin after the cut scene Demonic Wizpig attacks before I get my turn. I also unable to use the Chili after this. If I use a Druid instead this do not happens

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cdrguy in my case chuck died and vanished from the battle.

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

@bubbley — I just did some testing to see how it works in detail. I kept letting myself be hit, and my health went like this: 879, 642, 405, 168, 396. When the I got hit at 168, he did another 237 damage, taking me to -69. However, reborn then came up, adding 465 of health, from which the 69 health was taken, leaving me with 396. I believe that the 465 number comes from 50% of the “raw” health (that is before the +23% adjustment for the phoenix egg).

Thus, you can’t use this ability to take a huge hit and then be reborn to fight again — the huge hit will take up all the health added when you are reborn and take you right back to 0, where you die. As such, it is not as useful as it might seem, and can seem like it isn’t working.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

M@cdrguy Thanks. My original thought was the advantage had been dispelled but this explanation is, I think, in fact what happened. I agree it’s not especially useful likewise the revival set for the blues.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

It seems that the timer for asking for another friends requests doesn’t count the time you are signed out of facebook, voluntarily or not. Also sometime it is 16 or 18 hours, and other times 8. Would love for it to be 8 all the time.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 I could be wrong but it might be midnight?

SheriD
    @sherid

When I reached level cap, a crack appeared in the middle of my screen – like a “pixel” crack. Thought I’d broken my tablet, but apparently it’s just an Epic-bug.

Level cap

crashsonic
    @crashsonic

Bonjour a tous !

J’ai moi aussi un bug dans angry birds epic je viens d’acheter dans le labo cochon le parchemin pour le jus de cerise porcine grade 3 et il n’a pas disparu du labo cochon alors qu’il apparaît bien dans mon menu potion … Quel serait le contact pour demander de rectifier ça dans mon épique aventure ? Merci

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Google translation of @crashsonic’s post:
    I also have a bug in angry birds epic I just bought the pig lab parchment for cherry juice swine grade 3 and it has not disappeared from the lab pig when he appears in my menu potion What would … contact to request to rectify this in my epic adventure? thank you

This appears to be the same bug I reported 5 days ago (see above),and @KillerKea said:
    “The bug you mention is one of the most reported bugs. Everyone has that problem. You have the highest level of each item except fruit cake rank 4 so there is no point in buying PCJ3 or Burning Veggie Cake again. It periodically changes between for sale and sold out for me too.”

Good Luck!
    P.S. If you know any English, posting in English is preferred by the admins.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 901 through 925 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.