The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • alartor
    @alartor

Well, I did get credit for my gold trophy, so that’s confirmed: for the third star in the Rewarded challenge, only gold and platinum trophies count. @kathy for the Egg Connoiseur (at least wooden egg) challenge, I think you get the credit on Friday, after the weekend level opens…

Monday, 2017/08/21: Summer Pignic 1-2 : got 4 stars with 173,270

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @alartor it just seems I’ve been stuck at 23/25 for a couple weeks, but maybe not, maybe as you said it updates on Friday and I never really checked out until Monday so it says the same, I’ll pay attention to it this Friday now that i know.
    But it definitely didn’t give me credit for my Trophy , it was Platinum so it counts, but it was so glitchy this week maybe it didn’t register. Happy you got credit for yours!
    So how many more do you need?

alartor
    @alartor

Sorry to hear I didn’t work OK for you; it actually was quite glitchy…

I am at 9/25 for trophies and 295/500 for quests, which should get me to 605 egg-points. I’m also at 4605/10000 pig-popping birds, but those 5 egg-points won’t help me get the A Master of All Seasons reward…

Kathy
    @kathy

How come ? You can’t get to 600? I think @Gumby may have that same problem ,His is because of the mooncake , her can’t get that piece ?

Somehow @Trishohara got 620 crowned eggs.

The whole thing is glitchy..

@alartor

alartor
    @alartor

Sorry, what I meant to say is that I won’t need those; I should be at 605 after trophies and quests (so can get 610 total after pig-popping birds)…

Kathy
    @kathy

ahh I see @alarator
    But i don’t get it,, all i have available to me is 600 crowned eggs¿ and @trishohara got 620, and you’ll have 610 , It must be different for each person¿ so maybe @gumby will be able to get All exclusives without that mooncake piece. i hope.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

I can get as many as 610 too.

trishohara
    @trishohara

I think there is a glitch in counting the egg crowns when you had finished that task already before the feature got invented.

If you still had to complete a few like three staring all episodes or completing all Pig Day levels or such, it counted and so you can get more than 600.

Kathy
    @kathy

Well i get 3 stars for this week!! almost out of power ups, not wasting any coins.. just gonna play regular episodes.
    Hmm I forgot to post the bad news here! I asked about an update..

Here’s the answer i got oopsy wrong page.. hold on.. here it is

Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

well idk why it’s keeps going to the first page, but look at the last page of that forum 😕

trishohara
    @trishohara

Do you still play the egg levels? Or do you stop now where you know that there will be no update anymore?

alartor
    @alartor

Wednesday level (Aug 23rd): Tropigal Paradise 1-11, got 4 stars with 235 k.

(Free) scope; Ala-kathy-bam; Telebird towards “DJ-pig” teleporting to surfer pigs; clean up with Stella (and Chuck) if needed.

I’ll keep playing till I get all the egg-points. After that, I might keep playing to stock up on coins and power-ups, but might not… Still need to finish AB:SW2 and don’t know if I’ll want to spend money on Falcons to finish AB:SW (not likely).

Oh, and there’s a new update to AB:O Might give the League another try… if they sorted out the glitches (I once reached the top 5 in the Master League, but did not get credit -stickers- for it, among other things; and lately it was not working well at all… not syncing with my account -even with a good data connection!-, and stuff like that)

72bungle
    @72bungle

Today’s is Summer Pignic 1-11, and I’ve wasted so many PUs on it without managing the fourth star. I should have given up hours ago.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @alartor I finally got 4 stars using your strat for Wednesday
    I also finally got 4 stars for Tuesday, after i had given up!
    Haven’t tried today’s yet, going in now..

@72bungle
    Im just going to try now, thanks for identifying the level, sorry about the 3 Star score, but I hear ya , i wasted a lot on Tuesday, had to do some regular gameplay, and the time trick on the Quests to get enough coins to get more pu’s ahh its a vicious circle lol!!

Kathy
    @kathy

Just found out I hold the Trophy for SP 1-11 hopefully I’ll be able to get 4 stars 😕

Kathy
    @kathy

Nope 3 stars for me to @72bungle , Not wasting any more Pu’s or coins.. so i settle for a Stone egg this week..

trishohara
    @trishohara

you need patience for this week’s tournament. I killed all pigs and then waited. I am still waiting (one hour later). still movement, by 265k right now

karen68
    @karen68

Haven’t tried the waiting game yet.  I wonder if that’s where the crazy high scores are coming from.

I got ripped off this morning – the Pig Challenge struggled to open due to “server connection” issues, & when it did connect it only gave me a wooden egg instead of gold. 🙁

72bungle
    @72bungle

You are so right, @trishohara!  with tele bird, SW, alakabam, all the birds, including the released tele bird, I still had to wait, but finally got platinum with 339560.  Now to collect a few more PUs for the week.

Kathy
    @kathy

@karen68 That happened to me this morning also , and i was using my mobile data connection, must have been a Glitch in the system!
    Waiting game? Ooh i see, just read @trishohara post! How long did you wait? and are you guys Flinging straight through that break in the circle? is there any other way? like can you enter the portal from behind?
    Guess I’m going in while my battery is fully charged lol!

karen68
    @karen68

@kathy I used a telebird to start, flung it into the wooden circle in the middle then tapped up near the telebird by the top of the circle. I found it really hard to release it so I went for it head on.

Then OB & Terence wherever I could hit something. It’s worth waiting a bit between shots to see if stuff collects together anywhere.

Then waited even longer before throwing the telebird I collected, tapping on the biggest grouping of stuff that was left.

I let stuff float around for about 15 mins, got 328k for platinum. Doesn’t seem to be in any hurry to time out.

And it seems the only way in is through the gap.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @karen68 so far i haven’t been able to kill all the pigs, but it sure takes a long time,, even if you fall, to time out.
    I’m gonna try a couple more times tonight , after i finish this blasted Iotes Quest 2-25 !! All i have to do is 3 Star it, but I’ve been trying for hours , it’s a mean mean level!

Kathy
    @kathy

Argghh @karen68 I just left it while I took a shower,, the whole screen now empty except a couple boulders , timed out with 348k and only got bronze!!
    I’ll try again hoping it’s the ‘fling again Glitch’ what a Pita this one is!!
    Oh and nice job @72bungle 👍

Kathy
    @kathy

Wwoot!! yep the Fling again glitch still works, flung again got 270k and Platinum
    thanks @Karen68 😁🐣

Kathy
    @kathy

Monday 8-28
    Not sure of the level but 368 is 3 stars , 371580 4 stars
    I used Ala-kathy-bam , surprise surprise lol
    then Shockwave with potion to about a quarter way , maybe less, up the column, it blew everything , quickly loaded up Telebird for the extra 10k
    I tried a couple different things first, then finally that worked!
    good luck all!

72bungle
    @72bungle

It’s Pig Days 1-4, if that helps (didn’t help me, so far).

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.