The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • trishohara
    @trishohara

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yeah for the bird hat exclusives you need 600 @kathy.</p>
    No idea how I got 620. Maybe it’s a counting glitch when you had completed challenges already when Rovio set it up.

Kathy
    @kathy

Maybe @Trishohara This episode seems to have plenty of bugs! I actually can’t understand Why i have More Eggs than trophys lol..You get an egg and trophy at same time. 😕

anyway I’ve got a few more weeks to go!

oh yeah Why does your post say

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Kathy
    @kathy

Where’s everyone been??

This weekend Tournament is tough!n I’ve got 294860 so far still gold  , we’ll see if the bug Still exists idk

Wasted a few tries, trying to figure out what i could do here

For the 294 I used Ala-kathy-bam

slingscope , potion and Flung OB up and over that tree branch to land on the left side of the first elephant, took most of him out, freed Telebird, although i still can’t see the cage? Killed that little pig with the hat, snorkel and uhmm bannana? on its head

and parts of the underwater elephant.

Then i flung Shockwave through the hanging pig landing on the left side of the elephant sticking out of the wooden stucture. didn’t take it all out but damaged it let good

then yb up high arc, speed boost about halfway (judgement needed) to go through the top layer of the top sand Oink structure. took out that pig with the telescope and caused more damage to the wooden structure.

idk when the pig in the far right tree with the saw went

But the pig that had fallen underwater in the bamboo ring was there , so i crap now i forget, i think i flung Bomb bird at that pig and failed, yes yes that’s what happened, i was pissed!

so i fling Telebird in a high arc to come down on the rest of the debris from the wooden structure , (that’s probably when the pig with the saw got hit) and targeted that pig in the bamboo ring on the bottom.

I didn’t free bomb bird in the cage in the far right.

294860 that’s my best so far..

hopefully someone will come up with a strat or even a threshold for platinum..

that too

Kathy
    @kathy

I give up for now, settling for Gold..a trophy is a trophy!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Gold egg reward today:

Screenshot_2017-08-18-09-04-11.png

Weekend challenge:

Allaka-BAM and slingscope

orange bird through a branch of the leftmost tree to the bottom of the elephant. trigger his ability. this may rescue telebird down below. the submarine may be disassembled.

yellow bird passing through those 1o blocks at the top to reach the rightmost tree. 2 branches drop. Sometimes, shockwave may be saved.

telebird to the central wood structure. teleport to the bottom of the sea.

shockwave to clear anything which can give you more points.

I finished this level with 317, 160. platinum trophy.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wow @suikyo another 440 coins!! congrats!

I got 140 coins

3x Telebird ,4x slingscope , 8x radar red , 2x potion ,3x Shockwave!

and that was a Gold egg, with 4 stars on all levels !

Trying your strat now!! thanks

Kathy
    @kathy

Will hopefully this is it! i got 314930, showing Gold, I’m hoping for the One more Fling bug to kick in 🍀

Kathy
    @kathy

Argghhhh!!! nope!! This is so freaking frustrating!! I’m taking a break for now..

thanks again @suikyo..

Kathy
    @kathy

Weird I just played the challenge on my other tablet ,Exact Same Tablet..synced on Facebook and i just got Platinum with 294 I think it was. strange when you open it again it doesn’t still have your score up.

now i have to wait until my Tablet that i normally fling on says i have Platinum also

And I’ve been Flinging Finn Ice level 1-8 All Day could not get above my previous 169.. first fling on the Spare tablet got 175k

junco76
    @junco76

Thanks, @suikyo. Got gold for 289,620 with your strat. Could only get a bronze before.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wtg @junco76

Well i went back to my regular Exact same tablet, and the progress of Pig Challenge had not synced, so i flung again , got 273k and got the Platinum..

Kathy
    @kathy

Good Luck Every one on the upcoming week of Daily challenges!!

I only need 2 more eggs to complete my egg challenge and 4 more trophies until All exclusives! sure hope Rovio comes up with an update!!🐣

karen68
    @karen68

I think I’ve given up on platinum for this week despite the excellent advice here.

@Kathy
    did you get platinum with 273k? I need 310k and haven’t been able to score above 300k.

Kathy
    @kathy

@Karen68  It was weird, possible glitch? I Got 314k was still Gold.

Then my battery was dying so i switched to my other ‘Exact same tablet’n and got idk 2xxx Something . still gold, then flung again got 273k and it went platinum.

So then i went to my regular Exact Same tablet after it charged up a bit and flung again.. not sure what the score but it was less then 273 and confirmed i still had platinum..

Thats about the best i remember..

Kathy
    @kathy

ok reading above @Karen68 looks like maybe the 294 got me the platinum but it still showed gold.. then got the 273 and it switched to Platinum , that same old glitch..

Kathy
    @kathy

@Karen68 sorry if none of that made sense, i was typing on my phone tiny screen 😮

karen68
    @karen68

Makes sense @kathy, the trophy colour is seriously glitched at times.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @Karen68 Yes i definitely think it was a glitch, hopefully tomorrow it will say you actually got Platinum like it did last week.

I think it was just a coincidence about my switching tablets, they are both actually duplicates , Sprint Slate 8″ exact same platform and both updated and synced .. but it was just wierd especially because i had been Flinging 1-8 Finn Ice for 2 days and as soon as i tried it on the spare tablet I scored 175k for 5th place lol. one would think.. but really just 2 coincidences at the same time..😕

alartor
    @alartor

Hi,
    regarding the trophies glitch: in my experience, even if the trophy does not “update” when you get a score over the threshold, the “system” still keeps track that you got it. It will update to the new trophy either as soon as you beat the level again (no matter the score), or on Monday after the trophy-weekend level is over. Even more: if the threshold ends being lower than your score, you will get the trophy although when you got the score the threshold was higher. And regarding different tablets or devices where you play, I think it doesn’t matter, the “system” keeps track of your progress via your “logged-in” facebook account…

I’m not sure if I made much sense, let me try to clarify with examples:

– Threshold for Gold is at, for instance, 100K
    – Threshold for Platinum is at, for instance, 150K
    – I beat the level with 99K and get Silver
    – I beat the level again with 149K but still get Silver
    – I beat the level again with 80K, I get updated to Gold (my best is still 149K)
    – Threshold for Platinum drops to 148K
    – Weekend ends and I check what I got: I get updated to Platinum (my best, 149K, is over the final threshold of 148K)

I’ve seen this happen to me several times, so I’m pretty sure it’s the way the “glitch” works… So, if you beat a threshold but don’t see the updated trophy, just try to beat the level again, no matter how low the score you get, and you should see the proper, updated trophy. Or simply wait till Monday.

Hope this helps ;o)

Happy flinging!
    alf

Kathy
    @kathy

As confusing as it is @alartor , what you say does make sense as that is what seemed to happen to me this weekend. Just coincidence that i switched devices as they were both logged in on Facebook.

I really hope they fix this soon. i wasted a lot of PU’s and coins for nothing really , as i already qualified for platinum but it just wasn’t showing.

ahh De’ja’ vou..I swear we had this conversation before lol!

cc: @Karen68

karen68
    @karen68

Thanks @alartor for reminding me of that. I did notice that a couple of weeks ago when my trophy refused to budge past gold even though I had a platinum score. I did get credit for the platinum trophy  on Monday.

Kathy
    @kathy

Monday August 21

Not sure what level it is but

I used Free slingscope

Ala-kathy-bam

Shockwave high arc over the first structure to come down in the layer of glass blocks just past the first structure. This still left a layer of stone blocks.

Telebird to the layer of Stone blocks and Teleport to the middle of the far stucture including the tnt. 188,870k for four stars ! Good luck every one 🐣

Kathy
    @kathy

I didn’t get credit for my Egg or my Trophy

Still at 21\25 trophy 23\25 Egg what’s up with that???

Kathy
    @kathy

Oh and i asked wingmanjuan about updates he pretty much said No updates to Seasons or any Of the old school episodes ie: Seasons , Space Rio, ABO Hughes on I’ll get the link

hope this work

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.